Total Votes:[ 63 ]

Unforgiving Millionaire

15,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image

User Image

A few weeks before prom, a developer told some members of the Gaia Community Discussion thread that we may be getting a masquerade over Prom. However, Lanzer stepped forward in the Ask The Admin thread and said that the final decision had been made and that the Prom was going to happen. Many of us felt slightly upset about this and voiced our annoyance. When we realized so many of us agreed that a masquerade would have been better, we decided to make our own. So, during the Prom event we will hosted our own party.

However, at the last minute the prom was dubbed "Masquerade themed". Many of us still felt betrayed. We went on with the event feeling that a formal masquerade was still better than a prom masquerade.

Come join our IRC channel. The server is irc.synirc.org, the channel is #gaiamasquerade. Come join!

User Image

thegaianmasqueradetheUser Image

User Image

Part One
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Part Two
                                          User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Credits
                                          User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Project Leader
                                                                                Draike Woode

Co-Project Leader
                                                                                phaniee

After Party Leader
                                                                                DarkHayama

Manga Artists
                                                                                The Frogger
                                                                                Plushie Heartless
                                                                                Lenore Riddle
                                                                                Draike Woode

Layout Designer
                                                                                phaniee

Beloved Fatcat

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
EYYYYYYY!

*enters room to rapturous applause*
User Image
Wooo! 4laugh

Karisa_Wolfgang's Princess

Adorable Sweetheart

*Subscribes*

Ahah, nice Oni. xD
Sweet. This will help us keep in touch. biggrin

Slumbering Tengu

Miyu Beckett
*Subscribes*

Ahah, nice Oni. xD

Hey hey no graffiti you D:
I'll have to save this thread

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
*noms on heads again*

Karisa_Wolfgang's Princess

Adorable Sweetheart

Konan Tatsuhiko
Miyu Beckett
*Subscribes*

Ahah, nice Oni. xD

Hey hey no graffiti you D:
I'll have to save this thread
At first I read it as "confetti." xD

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Maybe I will actually participate in this thread more. xD

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Oh my, an afterparty... XD

7,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
Lovin it smile
Aw D: I sold my prom outfit. If I knew I would have kept it :/

Unforgiving Millionaire

15,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
There's no dress code here! In fact, n***s are encouraged!*

*disclaimer: Being nude in public not actually encouraged.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff