Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pure-hearted Gaian

User Image
__ // M a r s h m a ll o w • M i d n i g h t • M a d n e s s //.

Welcome, welcome everyone.
                                                                            Now is time to have some fun.
                                                                            So greet some friends and have a seat.
                                                                            You are in for quite a treat.

We welcome you to our Marshmallow Midnight Madness thread, where it isn't midnight and we don't really provide marshmallows, but we are delighted for you to join us, so chat it up and make some friends. We don't bite... much. (; This thread was originally made for us to have a place to meet new people and well, hang around. We would love to make this a wonderful place for you to stay too.

ᴃᴇӻᴏᴙᴇ ᴍᴉᴆᴎᴉʛʜҭ & ҭʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴙᴤʜᴍᴀᴌᴌᴏᴡ ᴃᴇᴀᴙ
User Image
__ // T a b l e • o f • C o n t e n t s //.

→|| Announcements

→|| Meet the Creators

→|| Rules

→|| Mods

→|| Regulars

→|| Black List

→|| Banners

→|| Contests

Pure-hearted Gaian

User Image
__ // A n n o u n c e m e n t s //.

|| 08.20.12 ||
                                                          Wow, it's been a while. I'm going to attempt to keep this thread going. We've been on a huge hiatus and have return for now to find our old friends gone, so hopefully we'll make new ones here.

|| 12.17.09 ||
                                                          Welcome Crayloaa as our first new mod. Woo~! -Confetti falls- Oh, and I'm in the process of thinking up a tektek contest. How exciting, right? :3

|| 12.13.09 ||
                                                          Grand opening of the thread. Enjoy yourselves. (: Expect more updates real soon once things are settled in.
__ // M e e t • t h e • C r e a t o r s //.

User Image
                        || Username || The Marshmallow Bear

|| Name || Charlie.

|| Nickname(s) || CharlieBear, Marshmallow, Bear, HEYYOUTHERE.

|| Location || Maryland, and sometimes under Jessica's bed.

|| Status || Taken by Jessica <3

|| Extra || I'm a fun-loving guy. Talk to me, I'll most likely talk back. I don't enjoy beggers, but I do enjoy donations -wink wink-. I like Classic rock, and Indy rock. I have a Mule, Made with real sex, so thats me. I work a lot, enough said. And I'm really digging this girl named Jessica, She's Amazing. <3

User Image
                                              || Username || Before Midnight

|| Name || Jessica

|| Nickname(s) || Jess, Chipmunk, Flo, Miss Midnight

|| Location || Connecticut

|| Status || Taken by Charlie ♥

|| Extra || I'm pretty much an easy-going person. It's not hard to get along with me. I'm friendly, caring, and I try to be there for my friends, but that doesn't mean I don't have my own flaws. I do get annoyed rather easily and when I'm upset or angry, I keep things bottled in. I work at a daycare so I expect you guys to be more mature than the three/four year olds that I hang around with. I also have a thing for math pick up lines. < 3.

Pure-hearted Gaian

User Image
__ // R u l e s //.

→|| Follow the TOS, please. It's a given.
                                                          →|| Listen to the staff and mods. We only want what's best for the thread.
                                                          →|| Please, please, please type to the best of your ability.
                                                          →|| Treat others how you'd like to be treated. Even five year olds at my daycare know that.
                                                          →|| The creators of the thread have the right to add rules whenever they like. Annoucements will be made.
                                                          →|| And last but not least, have fun.
__ // M o d s //.

→|| To become a Mod, you need to be a regular. You also have to pretty much have quite a bit of our trust. Simple, right? Feel free to ask either of us to apply.

User Image
                        || Username || Crayloaa

|| Name || Beky

|| Nickname(s) || Maddie, Psycho, Nutty, Crayon - Chan, Potato.

|| Location || I could be anywhere and everywhere. O -o

|| Status || {Ninja.}

|| Extra || Well, I'm obviously Beky. I love to write, read, be lazy, not do my homework etc etc. I want to be an actress, teacher or invisible ninja when I grow up. I love Pon and Zi. They are the cutest little emo characters out there.<3 Flo or Before Midnight is like my bestest buddie on the universe of Gaia. I'm very protective of my friends, and my temper seems to vary. I love donations.<3 But hate beggars.<//3 I'm fun to hang out with and can be pretty random, it's how I roll though, of course. ;D And yeah, that's it. {Le Poof.}

Pure-hearted Gaian

User Image
__ // R e g u l a r s //.

→|| None at the moment.

User Image
__ // B l a c k • L i s t //.

→|| Every thread needs one of these since the world is not a perfect place. Personally, we'd prefer to keep this empty so just follow the rules and everything will be great!

Pure-hearted Gaian

__ // B a n n e r s //.

→|| If you'd like to make one that'd be great. For now, sadly, there's nothing.
User Image
__ // C o n t e s t s //.

→|| Once we're creative to think of ones, we'll post them here and make an announcement about it. xD Until then, just enjoy the company and make new friends.

Pure-hearted Gaian

Pure-hearted Gaian

Pure-hearted Gaian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out