Welcome to Gaia! ::

GaiaHolic

Yes Indeed I am! 0.76984126984127 77.0% [ 97 ]
No I are not. 0.23015873015873 23.0% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 126 ]

Benevolent Phantom

hey guys....cant be on long...AGAIN but im just stoppin in to see howeveryone is doing

Benevolent Phantom

Hi missed ya!

its 6:35Am here, and at 7:am I'm going to leave to buy me the Elfen Lied Vector three volume, and replace my Yu Yu Hakusho Bandits and Kings dvd

Missed ya!
yea i missed ya too i have 2 docotrs appointments today bc im sick! xp
but whatev i have my house to myself, parents at work and brother off to school!

Benevolent Phantom

Yeah, we're about to take my sister to school right now.
Oh your sick? I hope its nothing critical!
nah its just a nasty little cold or something but i must go but i will try to get on later since i have time today!

Benevolent Phantom

Thats awesome!
Hopefully you will be on when I get home today. mrgreen

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

User Image
You were talking about wording earlier. In one guild in the RP section it seemed as if someone stole my rules.

When I made my first RP I took someone's rules and made them my own. I changed things up.

User Image

Benevolent Phantom

Yeah, I strongly feel ill towards that.
I know some would say it isn't as big as you think. But in my eyes of experience and torture....it is.

It makes me upset and depressed when someone steals my clever thoughts, and people praise that person for such brillance as such, Guild Post formats rules, Context, etc.

I don't care if it is just rules in context, my personality is mixed up in there when I say Spankilicious and what not, and hell its my personality.

its like stealing who I am.
User Image

User Image
I don't see how your ideas that someone else took can get so much praise when you used it, it didn't.

User Image

Benevolent Phantom

Sorry I didn't understand that. ^^;

But again, I say something in my own way, and someone takes it and another says "Aahh, Oooh!" like a praise, and then I feel bad inside.

Yeah, sorry I didn't understand what you were trying to tell me. >.<
User Image

User Image
I was trying to say something like what you said.

User Image

Benevolent Phantom

xD Oh! Okay thanks! For thinking so too!

Anyways I'm over that, it hasn't happend since. 3nodding
User Image

User Image
Yeah I really think someone just copied and pasted my rules in a guild. Oh well doesn't matter anymore.

This one Kurama site needs to be updated, it's been a year since it's last update.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces