Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni
I actually haven't a clue!
I don't really pay much attention to that, but I'm sure google knows the answer.

Sometimes I forget about google!
Hard to forget about our new overlords. smile

so true, I don't see how I could forget so easily! especially when I usually forget while I am on the internet!
I'm pretty forgetful myself!
I've stepped out of my room before to answer the phone, then came back and wondered who left my door open.

that is so funny!!!

OG Otaku

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni
I actually haven't a clue!
I don't really pay much attention to that, but I'm sure google knows the answer.

Sometimes I forget about google!

so true, I don't see how I could forget so easily! especially when I usually forget while I am on the internet!
I've stepped out of my room before to answer the phone, then came back and wondered who left my door open.

that is so funny!!!
Forgot to reply again. sweatdrop
Anyway, yup! I do stuff like that sometimes.
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni

that is so funny!!!

After you telling me, I realize that I do that too. Sometimes I'll pack up my car to go to my aunts and then go back to my room to do a last check to see if I forgot anything and I will wonder who shut my door and turn off the lights......

OG Otaku

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni

that is so funny!!!

After you telling me, I realize that I do that too. Sometimes I'll pack up my car to go to my aunts and then go back to my room to do a last check to see if I forgot anything and I will wonder who shut my door and turn off the lights......
Looks like I forget things faster. smile
But I'm actually getting a bit better with memory.
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni

that is so funny!!!

I have a super good memory but sometimes I just don't use it. But I can remember stupid things like what people wear to a party or whatever.

Shy Kitten

Deathrock Oni

Hello!
What bands do you like? :3

OG Otaku

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
CeIeborn
Deathrock Oni

Hello!
What bands do you like? :3
Hi!
I listen to a lot of different bands/artists, along with multiple genres. Regarding deathmetal, some bands I listen to a lot are "The faceless," and "Job for a cowboy." Other than that, I listen to a bunch of random songs by other bands and just favorite the ones I like.

OG Otaku

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni

that is so funny!!!

I have a super good memory but sometimes I just don't use it. But I can remember stupid things like what people wear to a party or whatever.
I'm good at remembering things people say. ^^
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni

oh my gosh! me too! especially when it's written down, like online, or a letter, or a text.

OG Otaku

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni

oh my gosh! me too! especially when it's written down, like online, or a letter, or a text.
Yet another similarity we share!
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni

We must be long lost twins!

OG Otaku

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni

Maybe we are. smile
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni

Maybe we are. smile

That would be kind of awesome!
So what have you been up to?

OG Otaku

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni

Maybe we are. smile

I've been working on another avi! I've also discovered a new genre I didn't really think I'd be into.
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni
CMAlaska
Deathrock Oni

Maybe we are. smile

I've been working on another avi! I've also discovered a new genre I didn't really think I'd be into.

like what?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces