Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
Hi, I am Brandon and I am 20. I currently live in southern Kentucky. I just recently moved up from Florida. I decided to put some serious effort on here since I just can't ever seem to find something on dating sites. Everytime I look, it turns sour for me real fast. Right now though what I am doing with my life is working mostly. I just recently got my very first car. Federal Aid for college keeps screwing me over for what appears to be yearly it happens. For right now, I am probably going to end up waiting another year before going.

As for myself, I am into gaming, anime, and cartoons mostly. I also enjoy listening to music and reading about world news. I have been called a very funny person by most of my friends. I love making people I know laugh. Even though, at times my humor is mediocre and unfunny. I am a very laid back and chill person. Only time I really get upset is over small stuff like in video games. I don't really like putting up with stupid people. I am not religious at all but okay with dating someone of another religion so as long as they are open minded. Looks wise, I am not great looking if that is what you want. I am white, 5'7, and husky sized.

When it comes to what I am looking for in a relationship. I'm looking for someone I can build trust with. Not some short fling, I want something serious. I am looking for someone I can click with. So if that might mean we talk for awhile, I am cool with that. Even though I am still young, I am very mature for my age (when I want to be). I would like to be able just to meet someone and be done with dating for good. I would like to find someone who knows what they want, but I am aware we all have our insecurities which I am fine with that. I like to talking whoever is interested in me a lot. Looking to find someone 18 and up. I don't mind what age you are, it's just a number.
Looking to find someone that lives near in the US. I can talk in a lot of ways. I can call on the phone, Kik, Skype, Facebook, and I also have a webcam. Would prefer if you had a webcam as well.

If you are interested, just hit me up. (: Thank you very much for reading.

Inquisitive Friend

emotion_yatta Good luck with finding your special someone . Knowing that your into serious relationships as i do , I hope yours turns out alright . They take time .
Good luck~ you sound like a keeper smile

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
vapaa lintu
Good luck~ you sound like a keeper smile

Thanks!

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100

Generous Giver

Good luck (:

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
Snuffy Snuffs
Good luck (:

Thanks!

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100

Kawaii Conversationalist

You sound like a pretty cool dude, just be patient and I'm sure you'll find someone. ^-^

Also, You have a pretty cool avi :3

Sparkly Millionaire

4,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bearmageddon

Wow. you sound awesome c;

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
LifesLittleLesson
You sound like a pretty cool dude, just be patient and I'm sure you'll find someone. ^-^

Also, You have a pretty cool avi :3

Yeah, been looking for too long. Feel like giving up sometimes. Thank you!

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
SizeableDildo
Bearmageddon

Wow. you sound awesome c;

Haven't heard that one in awhile. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items