Welcome to Gaia! ::

AndyBJin0223
Kipse
AndyBJin0223
Kipse
AndyBJin0223
Kipse
I take it you like The Doctor as well? :3

I love doctor who especially the tenth doctor whom is my favorite :3 how about you =P

I too love Tennant. :3 Didn't hurt that he was foxy. hehe.

Haha I can't say he was foxy but personally I believed he had the biggest sense of humor and was the perfect person for the role of the doctor especially when he was with Rose I was really sad when she had to "die" in the real world/dimension.

Lol. This is were we shall debate. o.o I'm not a fan of Rose. I found her to be whinny and annoying. But I'm not fond of anything love connection being associated with The Doctor. :3 I guess you could guess I was glad when she was gone. But I really do love his sense of humor, and wish he didn't have to go, and I want Captain Jack back.

Whaaat >.< I felt that Rose and Tennant had a connection that his other companions didn't have with him. Also I know I loved Captain Jack he was also one of my favorite characters as he was simple pure comedy in my opinion. Have you ever seen Torchwood?

Oh, well I don't enjoy love plots to begin with. My favorite companion is Donna. lol
Yes, I have seen a few episodes and the movie. Didn't get into it, but I still love me some Jack. I heard he was coming back to Doctor Who the season after the next.
opened once
Kipse
opened once
Kipse
opened once
Ello.

How's it hanging?
I'm hanging well. lol
How are you doing?

Doing okay, out of curiosity what do you draw and what medium do you use?
I wouldn't call it drawing it's just doodles. I do it digitally. I'm not an artist. lol Do you draw?

Yup, mainly with pastels.
3nodding

I like pastels, but I am messy and added to using my fingers with pastels they make me even more so messy. ;D

When I draw on paper I just use a lead pencil or a pen. I don't like charcoal, but then again I don't know how to properly use it.
xAliceJae
Doctor Who! biggrin
I watched a few more Doctor Who episodes over the weekend, along with the MLP season 2 finale.
(I'm reallyyy not that far into it still. i'm not even done with series/season? 2! It's just addicting and I don't want to start slacking even more than I am with schoolwork. ~__~ )

POISONED MY BRAIN!
I had a dream that Tennant dumped a group of snooty girls for ponies to save the world from Daleks.

Lol, I like MLP. I only watched it though to pick out Doctor Hooves, who is adroable! emotion_kirakira
Have you seen Doctor Hooves? I was like -omgomgomgDoctorPONY- Ever since I've been a closed MLP fan.
Crawford J Pegasus
Kipse
Crawford J Pegasus
Kipse
Crawford J Pegasus
Allons-y!
lol Tennant is my favorite Doctor.
Agreed. Tennant was the best doctor. <3
He's the best new doctor. :3 Though I do enjoy the first, William Hartnell, and Matt Smith isn't doing too bad of a job. I enjoy his Peter Pan like attitude.
Too true. :> He took a little getting used to, adjusting from the awesome that was Tennant, but he's mighty fine biggrin

Yes, MIGHTY mighty MIGHTY fine. cat_whee I cried though when Tennant regenerated into Smith. Me no wanted him to go. Though, I don't think anyone really did want him to go.

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Kipse
lordseth168
heh,

well i don't watch any of those shows, but im down to talk.
i do watch game of thrones and modern family

i can text toooooooooo.

I don't watch modern family though I have seen a few episodes of Game of Thrones and I enjoyed it.
What sort of hobbies do you have?

well i work out, play hockey and lacrosse, play battlefield 3. and study.
i know, im lame xd but its all that my time allows for

what are ur hobbies?
lordseth168
Kipse
lordseth168
heh,

i can text toooooooooo.

I don't watch modern family though I have seen a few episodes of Game of Thrones and I enjoyed it.

what are ur hobbies?

Good lord. o.o You are active. I am very clumsy and cannot risk playing sports for I suck terrible at them.

I like drawing/doodling, looking at art, traveling, movies, being lazy to an extent, and doing volunteer work.
I don't play video games so... yeah I don't really have anything interesting for hobbies.

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Kipse
lordseth168
Kipse
lordseth168
heh,

i can text toooooooooo.

what are ur hobbies?

Good lord. o.o You are active. I am very clumsy and cannot risk playing sports for I suck terrible at them.

I like drawing/doodling, looking at art, traveling, movies, being lazy to an extent, and doing volunteer work.
I don't play video games so... yeah I don't really have anything interesting for hobbies.

lol, i watch movies too. all time favs are lord of the rings and harry potter, both books and movies.
i find everyone on here is so art focused. i never find someone whose into science like me sad
lordseth168
Kipse
lordseth168
Kipse
lordseth168
heh,

i can text toooooooooo.

what are ur hobbies?

lol, i watch movies too. all time favs are lord of the rings and harry potter, both books and movies.
i find everyone on here is so art focused. i never find someone whose into science like me sad

I'm an art student so sorry if I talk about it a lot. sweatdrop
I wish I was good at science or at least the math part that ties into it.
Are you going to go into something related to science for a career?

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Kipse
AndyBJin0223
Kipse
AndyBJin0223
Kipse

Haha I can't say he was foxy but personally I believed he had the biggest sense of humor and was the perfect person for the role of the doctor especially when he was with Rose I was really sad when she had to "die" in the real world/dimension.

Lol. This is were we shall debate. o.o I'm not a fan of Rose. I found her to be whinny and annoying. But I'm not fond of anything love connection being associated with The Doctor. :3 I guess you could guess I was glad when she was gone. But I really do love his sense of humor, and wish he didn't have to go, and I want Captain Jack back.

Whaaat >.< I felt that Rose and Tennant had a connection that his other companions didn't have with him. Also I know I loved Captain Jack he was also one of my favorite characters as he was simple pure comedy in my opinion. Have you ever seen Torchwood?

Oh, well I don't enjoy love plots to begin with. My favorite companion is Donna. lol
Yes, I have seen a few episodes and the movie. Didn't get into it, but I still love me some Jack. I heard he was coming back to Doctor Who the season after the next.

Not just that I also heard that the Doctor is getting a new companion :3

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Kipse
lordseth168
Kipse
lordseth168
Kipse
lordseth168
heh,

i can text toooooooooo.

what are ur hobbies?

yep! im currently pre-med/ marine biology student.

its all on ma profile
AndyBJin0223
Kipse
AndyBJin0223
Kipse
AndyBJin0223
Kipse

Yepyep, they are killing off Amy and Rory.... and giving The Doctor a brunette. They have pictures and a interview with the new girl online.
lordseth168
Kipse
lordseth168
Kipse
lordseth168

what are ur hobbies?

yep! im currently pre-med/ marine biology student.

its all on ma profile
o.o
Well then. I met a premed in one of my painting classes. lol He was pretty good with a paint brush. Other than that I stay far away from math and science.

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Kipse
AndyBJin0223
Kipse
AndyBJin0223
Kipse

Yepyep, they are killing off Amy and Rory.... and giving The Doctor a brunette. They have pictures and a interview with the new girl online.

I saw that ^^ now I need an opinion do you think doctor who is ending or is it going to continue more a lot more seasons? and also what is your opinion on steven moffat?
AndyBJin0223
Kipse
AndyBJin0223
Kipse
AndyBJin0223
Kipse

I saw that ^^ now I need an opinion do you think doctor who is ending or is it going to continue more a lot more seasons? and also what is your opinion on steven moffat?
Not really, I don't think it's going to end at the moment. However I hate Moffat and the last season. I enjoy River to an extent but they just told her whole story in one season which was a downer. I wanted it to be stretched out. -sigh- I'll be glad when he's gone. ;3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff