9,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
YourIcyDreams
Parisu-Kun
YourIcyDreams

Amber, most call me Ambz or Icy. smile
Nice to meet you Amber. Thats a cute name. I dont know anyone named that actually. But that is most likely cus im an international Gaian. Do you like RPGs? if yes, which ones?

I am an RPG nerd. Love me some of those, because you get to be part of a story. Played Final Fantasy X and X-2 as well as my current geek out of Soul Calibur 3. I am a Pokemon geek at heart, and need to get myself some of the newer games.
I have my pokemon White... cus I wanted the black thunderous Zekrom as my legendary. Have you tried any of the PS2 Personas... those games are worth their value in ten fold awesome as they are

Witty Flatterer

9,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kitty_Go_Purr
Parisu-Kun

Kitty_Go_Purr
I had guessed that but my skills were lacking. Damn foiled again. Solving things like this reminds me of that movie a Beautiful Mind...and this is why nerds are hawt.
I happen to have a similar condition as the guy in the movie... its kinda troublesome. So whats your name?
My name is Tera. 3nodding I guess having that condition would be troublesome...especially if you saw people who were not there wink But, I think it is also really a gift.
I have to see what part of it is a gift I think the condition is a side effect. There is a being too smart for your own good sort of thing.

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Parisu-Kun
YourIcyDreams
Parisu-Kun
YourIcyDreams

Nice to meet you Amber. Thats a cute name. I dont know anyone named that actually. But that is most likely cus im an international Gaian. Do you like RPGs? if yes, which ones?

I am an RPG nerd. Love me some of those, because you get to be part of a story. Played Final Fantasy X and X-2 as well as my current geek out of Soul Calibur 3. I am a Pokemon geek at heart, and need to get myself some of the newer games.
I have my pokemon White... cus I wanted the black thunderous Zekrom as my legendary. Have you tried any of the PS2 Personas... those games are worth their value in ten fold awesome as they are

Haven;t yet cause i had no idea of the PS2 Personas at all.

Witty Flatterer

9,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
YourIcyDreams
Parisu-Kun
YourIcyDreams
Parisu-Kun
YourIcyDreams

Oh Which ones had you heard of? BTW you got any messenger?

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Parisu-Kun
YourIcyDreams
Parisu-Kun
YourIcyDreams
Parisu-Kun
YourIcyDreams

Oh Which ones had you heard of? BTW you got any messenger?

I do have MSN and YIM messengers. The Pokemon games I heard of were old Game boy and GBA games. Also there was a Nintendo 64 game out there. LOL, old school gamer here.
Parisu-Kun
smile

What's up? :O
Sorry, I ran off to apply for more jobs. ~___~
jdklsaljgsd no one wants to hire me.
Disney Store might want to, but it scares me. .____.;; I went to the interview today...

Witty Flatterer

9,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xAliceJae
Parisu-Kun
smile

What's up? :O
Sorry, I ran off to apply for more jobs. ~___~
jdklsaljgsd no one wants to hire me.
Disney Store might want to, but it scares me. .____.;; I went to the interview today...
And what is so scary about working for a mouse:... oh right.

Witty Flatterer

9,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I posted my picture on the first post... try to keep flaming to a minimum

Stone-cold Sex Symbol

o: Cute dog you got, haha. Sadly, I dont match any of those you are looking for. But I am looking for a mature friend who would NOT judge by its cover, its so annoying to be judged and made fun of my second language.

Here about me. I am 23 years old, cannot live without internet any longer than 24 hours. I am still learning softwaves and programs but I just am afraid to ruin my laptop like I did few months ago haha. I am Canadian. I used to love Pokemon when I was a young. I rarely watch anime, I enjoy nature more than anything and I am currently learning how to take nice nature photos with my cheap camera haha.

Witty Flatterer

9,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Black Lust Perfume
o: Cute dog you got, haha. Sadly, I dont match any of those you are looking for. But I am looking for a mature friend who would NOT judge by its cover, its so annoying to be judged and made fun of my second language.

Here about me. I am 23 years old, cannot live without internet any longer than 24 hours. I am still learning softwaves and programs but I just am afraid to ruin my laptop like I did few months ago haha. I am Canadian. I used to love Pokemon when I was a young. I rarely watch anime, I enjoy nature more than anything and I am currently learning how to take nice nature photos with my cheap camera haha.
Im Paris and its nice to meet you what should I call you, if you have a name it makes it easier to exchange words ne?

Stone-cold Sex Symbol

Parisu-Kun
Black Lust Perfume

Im Paris and its nice to meet you what should I call you, if you have a name it makes it easier to exchange words ne?
Hello Paris... wait, isnt that a female name? sweatdrop My name is Tina. c:

Witty Flatterer

9,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Black Lust Perfume
Parisu-Kun
Black Lust Perfume

Eh Paris Hilton ruined it for most of us but its actually a male name. from the Illiad or the movie Troy

Stone-cold Sex Symbol

Parisu-Kun
Black Lust Perfume
Parisu-Kun
Black Lust Perfume

Eh Paris Hilton ruined it for most of us but its actually a male name. from the Illiad or the movie Troy
Argh. I do not like her haha. I never knew that it was a Male name. Chuckles. What are you up at this moment? Is my English understandable for you to read?

Witty Flatterer

9,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Black Lust Perfume
Parisu-Kun
Black Lust Perfume
Parisu-Kun
Black Lust Perfume

Argh. I do not like her haha. I never knew that it was a Male name. Chuckles. What are you up at this moment? Is my English understandable for you to read?
Yes I can understand it just fine. Im playing Monster Galaxy at the moment. And Yes my name is a man's name. I dont like her either... And what are you up to?

Stone-cold Sex Symbol

Parisu-Kun
Black Lust Perfume
Parisu-Kun
Black Lust Perfume
Parisu-Kun
Black Lust Perfume

Yes I can understand it just fine. Im playing Monster Galaxy at the moment. And Yes my name is a man's name. I dont like her either... And what are you up to?

i have to make sure since English is my Second Language. First is American Sign Language---- Yes I am Deaf.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games