Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
So if you clicked here you took the first step towards becoming my friend, I however would like for you to be sure this is a decision you wont regret.

For potential friends:

So after recently checking my friend list I realized I dont have that many and that most of them dont talk to me much. So here are a few reasons to be my friend.

I am a good paragraph to semi literate roleplayer, and an active Gaia member.
I like anime, manga, videogames, the Yugioh TCG and here in Gaia I recently began playing MOGA and ZOMG!
I LOVE Pokemon, and have become partial towards digimon after watching the Xros Wars series (Great story sort of cliche ending The latter season i found lacking the emotion of the first.)
I am older than the average gaian but also very young at heart. Some might say I have a Peter Pan Complex. I was always considered mature for my age but that was when I was a kid, now I am an immature grown-up.
Im a computer videogame and tabletop cardtrading nerd.
If any of those appeal to you or you want to know more please post here so we can talk a bit, if you just add me randomly out of the blue you will be ignored.

For a potential GF:

Well what can I say, if you did read the above before coming to this spot you will have realized that I am a nerd. As information for a girlfriend is pretty much the same as for friends, with a few requirements. I would be more comfortable with online dating a girl close to my age or at least of age. I am currently 26 so its 18 or above please.

As for my tastes in girls I am not too demanding and looks dont matter all that much I am more interested in dating a brainy girl that looks a bit plain than a super hot airhead. (of course if you think you got both the mind and looks to charm me im not going to object.)

In my apppearance I am not much to look at but I am willing to trade pictures if youre unsure of it at the beginning before anything gets too serious. I do hoewever like to look after myself, I do work out on ocassion and try to eat healthy. I do wear glasses and I have dark hair, I dont tend to let it get too long but last time I got it a bit too short so I am waiting for it to grow once more.

My special skills include cooking, Software and hardware solutions and gaming skills of some extent. If any other questions should arise please dont hesitate to ask.

I am looking forward to meeting you all potential friends and a very special thanks to those interested in being more than friends. Ciao!

Oh BTW here is my picture.... I hope it doesnt kill anyone's intentions but at least I will save some people the trouble.

User Image

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
FINALLY! Another 25 year old. I'm a nerd as well, got a PS2 and recently have been playing Mortal Kombat games and Soul Caliber 3. I practically geek out at the Shaman King manga and am a pretty decent rper, been rping for almost 11 years.

For friends, you can always PM me and add me here, I check this often, at least a few times a day.

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
YourIcyDreams
FINALLY! Another 25 year old. .

Hi there I take it your fave Shaman is Horo Horo?

xAliceJae
Hellooo

Hi smile

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Yeah, my favorite Shaman is indeed Horo Horo. biggrin
Nerds are hawt. 4laugh

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
YourIcyDreams
He is a pretty cool guy. I love puns.^_^

Kitty_Go_Purr
Nerds are hawt. 4laugh
Yes we are. Here is a little formula to determine thy nerdyness.

AyE^m1+RU?

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Parisu-Kun
YourIcyDreams

Yup. I also like Lyserg. Just the fact that his spirit ally is a fairy. biggrin
Parisu-Kun
YourIcyDreams

Kitty_Go_Purr
Nerds are hawt. 4laugh

AyE^m1+RU?
Oh hells yes a test!...... sweatdrop ..... gonk Apparently I don't have enough nerd in me... cry I shall live my life in shame now.

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kitty_Go_Purr
Parisu-Kun

AyE^m1+RU?
Oh hells yes a test!...... sweatdrop ..... gonk Apparently I don't have enough nerd in me... cry I shall live my life in shame now.
Its pretty simple. It just means I am one, are you? Of course I had to make it sound complicated so is part of being a nerd, making things simple into complex things and turning the complex into understandable.

YourIcyDreams

Ah yes morphin... shes pretty. I know of a fairy nobody loves but she has a special place in my heart, Navi the Fairy.... Oh by the way my name is Paris and yours?

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
YourIcyDreams

Ah yes morphin... shes pretty. I know of a fairy nobody loves but she has a special place in my heart, Navi the Fairy.... Oh by the way my name is Paris and yours?

Amber, most call me Ambz or Icy. smile
Parisu-Kun
Kitty_Go_Purr
Parisu-Kun

AyE^m1+RU?
Its pretty simple. It just means I am one, are you? Of course I had to make it sound complicated so is part of being a nerd, making things simple into complex things and turning the complex into understandable.
I had guessed that but my skills were lacking. Damn foiled again. Solving things like this reminds me of that movie a Beautiful Mind...and this is why nerds are hawt. xp

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
YourIcyDreams

Nice to meet you Amber. Thats a cute name. I dont know anyone named that actually. But that is most likely cus im an international Gaian. Do you like RPGs? if yes, which ones?

Kitty_Go_Purr
I had guessed that but my skills were lacking. Damn foiled again. Solving things like this reminds me of that movie a Beautiful Mind...and this is why nerds are hawt.
I happen to have a similar condition as the guy in the movie... its kinda troublesome. So whats your name?

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Parisu-Kun
YourIcyDreams

Nice to meet you Amber. Thats a cute name. I dont know anyone named that actually. But that is most likely cus im an international Gaian. Do you like RPGs? if yes, which ones?

I am an RPG nerd. Love me some of those, because you get to be part of a story. Played Final Fantasy X and X-2 as well as my current geek out of Soul Calibur 3. I am a Pokemon geek at heart, and need to get myself some of the newer games.
Parisu-Kun

Kitty_Go_Purr
I had guessed that but my skills were lacking. Damn foiled again. Solving things like this reminds me of that movie a Beautiful Mind...and this is why nerds are hawt.
I happen to have a similar condition as the guy in the movie... its kinda troublesome. So whats your name?
My name is Tera. 3nodding I guess having that condition would be troublesome...especially if you saw people who were not there wink But, I think it is also really a gift.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff