Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys??? gonk
Ello I am always ready to chat with someone who likes anime
xd
Thunderblunt245
xd

Hey there! C:
Me too, hahah. What are your favourite animes?
spicy dementia
Thunderblunt245
xd

Hey there! C:
Me too, hahah. What are your favourite animes?

I havent watched all that much really just got back to watching it but i am watching mirai nikki and its pretty cool
Thunderblunt245

I havent watched all that much really just got back to watching it but i am watching mirai nikki and its pretty cool

Ohh okay. I haven't heard of that anime, what is it about?
spicy dementia
Thunderblunt245

This psychological thriller, based on the manga written and illustrated by Sakae Esuno, is about Yuki, a loner who's not very good with people. He prefers to write a diary on his cell phone and talk to his imaginary friend, Deus Ex Machina – The God of Time and Space. However, Yuki soon learns that Deus is more than a figment of his imagination when he makes Yuki participate in a battle royale with eleven others. The contestants are given special diaries that can predict the future, each diary possessing unique features that give it both advantages and disadvantages. Within the next 90 days, the contestants must try to survive until there is only one left standing. I was to lazy to type it myself crying
Thunderblunt245
spicy dementia
Thunderblunt245

This psychological thriller, based on the manga written and illustrated by Sakae Esuno, is about Yuki, a loner who's not very good with people. He prefers to write a diary on his cell phone and talk to his imaginary friend, Deus Ex Machina – The God of Time and Space. However, Yuki soon learns that Deus is more than a figment of his imagination when he makes Yuki participate in a battle royale with eleven others. The contestants are given special diaries that can predict the future, each diary possessing unique features that give it both advantages and disadvantages. Within the next 90 days, the contestants must try to survive until there is only one left standing. I was to lazy to type it myself crying

I also left out winner becomes god of space and time
Thunderblunt245
Thunderblunt245

Oooh okay, it does sound interestinf ;O And really? Wow that's pretty cool hahahah.
spicy dementia
Thunderblunt245
Thunderblunt245

Oooh okay, it does sound interestinf ;O And really? Wow that's pretty cool hahahah.

Yeah but im not watching it atm i am watching one peice on tv lol
Thunderblunt245

Ohh okay hahah. I've never watched One Piece ninja
spicy dementia
Thunderblunt245

Ohh okay hahah. I've never watched One Piece ninja

Nor have i its some weird a** shiz
Thunderblunt245

Nor have i its some weird a** shiz

hahhhah, how come?

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
spicy dementia
We can talk about anime or food or even gardening emotion_kirakira

I don't garden or watch anime. talk2hand
QueerxCore

I don't garden or watch anime. talk2hand

Do you do food? emotion_kirakira
What are your interests? I have more than those too.

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
spicy dementia

Do you do food? emotion_kirakira
What are your interests? I have more than those too.

music (guitar, singing, piano, discovering bands/artists, concerts), shopping (TYPICAL FEMALE)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff