Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, I am Angie, and it's been about a week since I joined Gaia. I'm really shy, and my English isn't very well because I'm Dutch, so I don't post much. But I thought it would be nice if I could have a nice chat with more people, so I was hoping to meet some here. 3nodding
well, since my only language im fluent in is english, im not sure if it'd be very easy chatting with you, but we can try?
Seasick Hearts
well, since my only language im fluent in is english, im not sure if it'd be very easy chatting with you, but we can try?

I don't think my English is so bad that my sentences can't be understood, but I may make some mistakes. If you don't mind that, I don't think there will be a problem. smile
Angie Almighty
Seasick Hearts

I don't think my English is so bad that my sentences can't be understood, but I may make some mistakes. If you don't mind that, I don't think there will be a problem. smile

even english majors with degrees make mistakes. i think it'd be fine 3nodding

Tinadrieniel 's Husbando

Lazy Shapeshifter

Hmm, you seem to be doing a good job with English. So I don't think it will be much trouble talking with others

Generous Regular

Angelic Miko

Angie Almighty
Hi, I am Angie, and it's been about a week since I joined Gaia. I'm really shy, and my English isn't very well because I'm Dutch, so I don't post much. But I thought it would be nice if I could have a nice chat with more people, so I was hoping to meet some here. 3nodding

A-Almighty!?
*Casts Megidolaon all over the place until her MP runs dry*
... Er, whoops~ Also hi~
NozomeAkimoto
Angie Almighty

A-Almighty!?
... Er, whoops~ Also hi~

I don't really know what you're referring to xp but thank you for your reply! How are you doing?

Angelic Miko

Angie Almighty
NozomeAkimoto
Angie Almighty

A-Almighty!?
... Er, whoops~ Also hi~

I don't really know what you're referring to xp but thank you for your reply! How are you doing?

Aha, not bad~
How 'bout you?
NozomeAkimoto
Angie Almighty
NozomeAkimoto
Angie Almighty

A-Almighty!?
... Er, whoops~ Also hi~

Aha, not bad~
How 'bout you?

I'm fine. (:
So have you been on Gaia for a while?

Angelic Miko

Angie Almighty
NozomeAkimoto
Angie Almighty
NozomeAkimoto
Angie Almighty

A-Almighty!?
... Er, whoops~ Also hi~

Aha, not bad~
How 'bout you?

I'm fine. (:

On and off for seven years, indeed.

Aged Prophet

NozomeAkimoto
Angie Almighty
NozomeAkimoto
Angie Almighty
NozomeAkimoto
Angie Almighty

A-Almighty!?
... Er, whoops~ Also hi~

Aha, not bad~
How 'bout you?

I'm fine. (:

On and off for seven years, indeed.

That sure is a long time! It's funny to see how most people on Gaia have been here for years, and keep coming back. smile
Gaheris Rhade
hiya

Hi! smile
What hobbies are you into? What do you like to do in your spare time? How old are you? Do you go to school? Just a few conversation starters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff