Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopeful Bookworm

Hi I'm Ami, I've only been on for a few days. But I have already meet/seen some less desirable people on here... no offence, I know that social games always have them.

But I'd like to find some nice people to chat and hang out with.

People who aren't overly critical and looking to call me out...

I like most things and will talk about everything.

If you have any tips about Gaia that would help too, considering I'm new and all XD

So, how are you and what did you do today?

Original Gaian

10,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
ll Amitiel ll
Hi I'm Ami, I've only been on for a few days. But I have already meet/seen some less desirable people on here... no offence, I know that social games always have them.

If you have any tips about Gaia that would help too, considering I'm new and all XD

I played some video games. Talked to my girl over the phone. ( i am a male in the real word for what that is worth ) and ate spaghetti for breakfast. How about you?

Retro Generator

25,200 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Hopeful Bookworm

Lowphatmilk
ll Amitiel ll

I played some video games. Talked to my girl over the phone. ( i am a male in the real word for what that is worth ) and ate spaghetti for breakfast. How about you?

Searched around Netflix... watched some Criminal Minds and that's about it XD My sister is doing a job interview at the moment...

Hopeful Bookworm

TENTACS
welcome

Thanks ^^

Original Gaian

10,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
ll Amitiel ll
Lowphatmilk
ll Amitiel ll

Searched around Netflix... watched some Criminal Minds and that's about it XD My sister is doing a job interview at the moment...
CRAZEH

ive also been up since 1am. now im taking a break from tekken cause i suck and wanna get better but you know. frustration. and now going for gaia achievements while i take that break.

Hopeful Bookworm

Lowphatmilk
ll Amitiel ll
Lowphatmilk
ll Amitiel ll

CRAZEH

ive also been up since 1am. now im taking a break from tekken cause i suck and wanna get better but you know. frustration. and now going for gaia achievements while i take that break.

1 am (dies a little inside) So early.. I never get up before 5am and even then it's better to stay away from me until 7! Good luck with the achievements ^.^

Original Gaian

10,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
ll Amitiel ll
Lowphatmilk
ll Amitiel ll
Lowphatmilk
ll Amitiel ll

CRAZEH

1 am (dies a little inside) So early.. I never get up before 5am and even then it's better to stay away from me until 7! Good luck with the achievements ^.^
thanks :3 ive had serious back/leg pain from doing something wrong ( i don't get out much so who knows what caused it ) and sleeping so far has been terrible. i could get 3 hours then 8 hours later another 2 hours and thats just 5 hours of sleep a day. Then yesterday my dad dropped off some advil pm stuff. Worked like a charm. i got sleep from 4pm till 1am. i woke up a few times but nothing major. I can't sleep till 24 hours after the previous time as i need that stuff to sleep D:

Fashionable Genius

â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š
Hello, nice username. I'm pretty new to Gaia, too, but if you want to talk, let me know.
I can probably refer you to a couple really nice people I've come to know.

â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š â—Š

Magnetic Sex Symbol

ll Amitiel ll

Hey welcome to Gaia. I love making new friends xD so feel free to talk to me.

Hopeful Bookworm

Thanaki
ll Amitiel ll

Thank you ^^ How have you been?

Magnetic Sex Symbol

ll Amitiel ll
Thanaki
ll Amitiel ll

Mehhhh I've been okay. xD Just listening to music and stuff
also sorry in advance for my English I'm still working on it sweatdrop

Hopeful Bookworm

Thanaki
ll Amitiel ll
Thanaki
ll Amitiel ll

It's okay ^^ What's your first language? Hmmm can I guess please? XD

Magnetic Sex Symbol

ll Amitiel ll
Thanaki
ll Amitiel ll
Thanaki
ll Amitiel ll

It's okay ^^ What's your first language? Hmmm can I guess please? XD

XD Sure go ahead!

Quick Punk

15,950 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
ll Amitiel ll

Hey, sorry you had a rocky start. I promise Gaia isn't all bad. ninja
Anyway, belated welcome to the site!

I slept almost all day today. Haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out