Welcome to Gaia! ::

Free Cupcake? Cookie? Tea? Cake?

Cupcake! 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 4 ]
Cookie! 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Tea! 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Cake! 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 2 ]
Macarons! (Me:wait theres no macarons on the list..) 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 2 ]
Candies! (Me: Theres no candies on the list oh well) 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 2 ]
Cuties! (Me: O.O) 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Hypnotized Memory
Questing Pale Marionette:User Image

¦ʍεɭɕøɱε ʈɵ ʈɧε ɖɨɠɨʈɑɭ ʍøʁɭɖ øf ɱɨɳε!¦

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
Well, hopefully she will get some achievements soon enough. -eats another cookie- I remember how difficult it can be to attaining such things. Out of curiosity, what are your dreams in life?
~Past Reply~
I personally like those dreams. Maybe you are already good at something, but don't realize it yet? The family part though is a very nice dream to have. I wish to have the same, but not sure when that will ever happen.
My dream is rather high up there is difficulty, but I wish to touch millions of hearts and affect their lives and pleasant ways. lol Extremely hard to achieve I bet.

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:

"Eh?...I'm already good at something?...And I wish you luck on you're dream but I'm sure you already touched other peoples hearts and affect their lives in a positive way...Just like us,your friends and your current family..../SmilesUser Image

¦εɳɟøʎ ɨʈ ʍɧɨɭε ɨʈ εχɨʂʈ¦
Side Questing: Dream Avatar Art! or Pioneering DamselUser Image

I'm sure there is something you are good at; it's something that's natural with everyone, whether they notice it or not. And have I really done so to some extent? It would be a nice thought if it is. I have affected yours in a positive way?

Victorious Prophet

Questing Digital Chic (In need of 2 of It) [0 of 2] User Image

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
I personally like those dreams. Maybe you are already good at something, but don't realize it yet? The family part though is a very nice dream to have. I wish to have the same, but not sure when that will ever happen.
My dream is rather high up there is difficulty, but I wish to touch millions of hearts and affect their lives and pleasant ways. lol Extremely hard to achieve I bet.
~Past Reply~
I'm sure there is something you are good at; it's something that's natural with everyone, whether they notice it or not. And have I really done so to some extent? It would be a nice thought if it is. I have affected yours in a positive way?

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:
"Well actually yes you have affected my live in a positive way for the because you are my friend and being with a friend makes me more relaxed and safe..../SmilesUser Image

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Hypnotized Memory
Questing Digital Chic (In need of 2 of It) [0 of 2] User Image

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:
"Well actually yes you have affected my live in a positive way for the because you are my friend and being with a friend makes me more relaxed and safe..../SmilesUser Image

I see. It is nice to here you say that. I understand what you mean really. Thank you.
Honestly, today hasn't been good so far for various reasons. It's nice to hear those kind of words from time to time.

Victorious Prophet

Questing Digital Chic (In need of 2 of It) [1 of 2] User Image

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~
I see. It is nice to here you say that. I understand what you mean really. Thank you.
Honestly, today hasn't been good so far for various reasons. It's nice to hear those kind of words from time to time.

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:
"You're welcome....Why?...What happened on your day?...User Image

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Hypnotized Memory

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:
"You're welcome....Why?...What happened on your day?...User Image

Sorry for the very late reply; much kept me occupied for the past couple of days. Anyhow, on that day, I was severely depressed due to some abysmal memories that surfaced, more family drama, and nightmares become even more confusing and tiring.
I hope you had a good Halloween. Didn't do anything for it this time, which is sad since I adore making pumpkin art when I can. Did you do anything for Halloween?

Victorious Prophet

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~
Sorry for the very late reply; much kept me occupied for the past couple of days. Anyhow, on that day, I was severely depressed due to some abysmal memories that surfaced, more family drama, and nightmares become even more confusing and tiring.
I hope you had a good Halloween. Didn't do anything for it this time, which is sad since I adore making pumpkin art when I can. Did you do anything for Halloween?

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:
"Its okay...Did I do anything for Halloween?.....Nothing that much but I did wear a costume(Actually a cosplay) and just ate candy in our candy jar(since candy is my favorite food).../sweatdropUser Image

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Hypnotized Memory

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:
"Its okay...Did I do anything for Halloween?.....Nothing that much but I did wear a costume(Actually a cosplay) and just ate candy in our candy jar(since candy is my favorite food).../sweatdropUser Image

Ah, that sounds relaxing at the very least. Who were you cosplaying as?

Victorious Prophet

Questing Pioneering Damsel User Image

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:
"Yuno Gasai( Yandere Type ) [Sorry no photo since I didn't took a picture of myself].../sweatdropUser Image

Side Questing: Dream Avatar Art! or Follower of Easter Bunny User Image

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Hypnotized Memory

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:
"Yuno Gasai( Yandere Type ) [Sorry no photo since I didn't took a picture of myself].../sweatdropUser Image

No problem. Cool choice for a cosplay! I would really love to cosplay one day, honestly - it looks so much fun. Part of the reason why I love going to cons. ^.^

Victorious Prophet

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~
No problem. Cool choice for a cosplay! I would really love to cosplay one day, honestly - it looks so much fun. Part of the reason why I love going to cons. ^.^

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:
"Sorry for the late reply.../sweat drop
Thanks...Well you can try next time.../sweat drop with a little smile
User Image

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Hypnotized Memory

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:
"Sorry for the late reply.../sweat drop
Thanks...Well you can try next time.../sweat drop with a little smile
User Image

It's fine; I was late on replying myself - been sleeping so much lately...
Anyhow, I certainly can. There are a lot of characters I would like to cosplay as. 3nodding
How have you been doing lately? My illness finally subsided, so now I am doing better. mrgreen

Noob

Hey, I'll be you friend. Also, what's the anime in your signature? surprised

4,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Victorious Prophet

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~
It's fine; I was late on replying myself - been sleeping so much lately...
Anyhow, I certainly can. There are a lot of characters I would like to cosplay as. 3nodding
How have you been doing lately? My illness finally subsided, so now I am doing better. mrgreen

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:
"How been I doing?...... Just fine but kinda many requests to do in drawings....User Image

Victorious Prophet

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
JlGGA v2
Hey, I'll be you friend. Also, what's the anime in your signature? surprised

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:
"The anime in my signature?...Diabolik Lovers....Why did you ask?User Image