Welcome to Gaia! ::

Free Cupcake? Cookie? Tea? Cake?

Cupcake! 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 4 ]
Cookie! 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Tea! 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Cake! 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 2 ]
Macarons! (Me:wait theres no macarons on the list..) 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 2 ]
Candies! (Me: Theres no candies on the list oh well) 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 2 ]
Cuties! (Me: O.O) 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Hypnotized Memory
Questing Pale Marionette:User Image

¦ʍεɭɕøɱε ʈɵ ʈɧε ɖɨɠɨʈɑɭ ʍøʁɭɖ øf ɱɨɳε!¦

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory

BenevolentAuspice
It's a pleasure to meet you too. I am BenevolentAuspice, aka Beney, and I'd be happy to be friends with you. 3nodding
~Past Reply~
Beney, yes. For this day, it is just beginning; the last day, rather tiring. I slept through most of yesterday and remained tired throughout. Now, after getting a short bit of sleep, am feeling slightly rejuvenated, though still a little sleepy. How was your day? You seem to smile an awful lot; not that it is anything bad, of course.

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:

"Mmm...My day is little bit awful on my observation on my environment a while back but everything is fine now... /SmilesUser Image

¦εɳɟøʎ ɨʈ ʍɧɨɭε ɨʈ εχɨʂʈ¦
Side Questing: Dream Avatar Art! or Pioneering DamselUser Image

Ah, I see. Good that you are fine now and the past troubles remain in the past. So why are you looking for friends? Do you not have that many to converse with or do you merely wish for more?

Victorious Prophet

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
Beney, yes. For this day, it is just beginning; the last day, rather tiring. I slept through most of yesterday and remained tired throughout. Now, after getting a short bit of sleep, am feeling slightly rejuvenated, though still a little sleepy. How was your day? You seem to smile an awful lot; not that it is anything bad, of course.
~Past Reply~
Ah, I see. Good that you are fine now and the past troubles remain in the past. So why are you looking for friends? Do you not have that many to converse with or do you merely wish for more?

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:

"I wish for more friends...Its because its kinda lonely if i have 6 friends in total right now.../SmilesUser Image

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Hypnotized Memory

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:

"I wish for more friends...Its because its kinda lonely if i have 6 friends in total right now.../SmilesUser Image

That is true. I have near 40 friends now, so it is rather lively from time to time, if I do say so myself. So I sympathize with you on the feeling since I, myself, have gone through the same. With that, I was more than willing to offer you this friendship. 3nodding

Victorious Prophet

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~
That is true. I have near 40 friends now, so it is rather lively from time to time, if I do say so myself. So I sympathize with you on the feeling since I, myself, have gone through the same. With that, I was more than willing to offer you this friendship. 3nodding

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:

"Really?...Well then i'll also try my best to be contented on what I have...I mean I'll try my best to be a good friend../SmilesUser Image

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Hypnotized Memory

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:

"Really?...Well then i'll also try my best to be contented on what I have...I mean I'll try my best to be a good friend../SmilesUser Image

And I admire that. It always pains me to see a friendship end, but I suppose sometimes it's inevitable. Hopefully, this friendship won't be one of those.

Victorious Prophet

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~
And I admire that. It always pains me to see a friendship end, but I suppose sometimes it's inevitable. Hopefully, this friendship won't be one of those.

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:

"Yes..That is true.../SmilesUser Image

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Hypnotized Memory

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:

"Yes..That is true.../SmilesUser Image

[/quote

So... you wish to have someone that you can talk with? What do you normally like to talk about?

Victorious Prophet

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~
So... you wish to have someone that you can talk with? What do you normally like to talk about?

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:

"wish to have someone to talk with?...Hmm...User Image

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Hypnotized Memory

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:

"wish to have someone to talk with?...Hmm...User Image

What do you like? What makes you happy? What are your interests? I apologize for the barrage of questions. sweatdrop

Victorious Prophet

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~
What do you like? What makes you happy? What are your interests? I apologize for the barrage of questions. sweatdrop

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:

"What I Like?...Cats,Cute stuff ,Anime,Polite and Well-mannered people,sweets...What makes me happy?....Fun games , cute stuff , My Idol (Which i don't have) , Fluffy things....What are my interest?...Reading books,playing piano and violin,Net surfing , listening to music..And It okay../SmilesUser Image

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Hypnotized Memory

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:

"What I Like?...Cats,Cute stuff ,Anime,Polite and Well-mannered people,sweets...What makes me happy?....Fun games , cute stuff , My Idol (Which i don't have) , Fluffy things....What are my interest?...Reading books,playing piano and violin,Net surfing , listening to music..And It okay../SmilesUser Image

I think we'll get along well. Cats are very cute and fascinating creatures. Anime interests me greatly and, of course, well-mannered people are those that I appreciate immensely. For sweets... I love them. 3nodding
Fun game are always nice; what games do you like specifically? Why don't you have an idol? I, myself, like fluffy things - sort of a weakness of mine when dealing with something cute. lol
Reading is very fun to me, though haven't read all too much in my life for many reasons. You play the piano and the violin? Those are my two favorite instruments! whee Net surfing is a given for me since I don't have much to do in my spare time and I listen to a lot of music. For music, I don't really have a preference. How about you?

Victorious Prophet

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~
I think we'll get along well. Cats are very cute and fascinating creatures. Anime interests me greatly and, of course, well-mannered people are those that I appreciate immensely. For sweets... I love them. 3nodding
Fun game are always nice; what games do you like specifically? Why don't you have an idol? I, myself, like fluffy things - sort of a weakness of mine when dealing with something cute. lol
Reading is very fun to me, though haven't read all too much in my life for many reasons. You play the piano and the violin? Those are my two favorite instruments! whee Net surfing is a given for me since I don't have much to do in my spare time and I listen to a lot of music. For music, I don't really have a preference. How about you?

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:

"Why I don't have an idol?...Its because....Hmmm....Its because I'm not that much updated now..What games I like?.....Games that includes running like the game of tag,Sometimes board games like chess,Sometimes online games like Gaiaonline and stuff..And yeah I play the Piano and the violin.In music, just the same like you..any genre depends on what place am I or something like that.../SmilesUser Image

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Hypnotized Memory

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:

"Why I don't have an idol?...Its because....Hmmm....Its because I'm not that much updated now..What games I like?.....Games that includes running like the game of tag,Sometimes board games like chess,Sometimes online games like Gaiaonline and stuff..And yeah I play the Piano and the violin.In music, just the same like you..any genre depends on what place am I or something like that.../SmilesUser Image

Ah, same here. I don't really have an idol myself. I haven't played tag in a long time, though really enjoy playing board games, especially chess. Gaiaonline is fun, though I mostly just chat on here now. lol How long have you been playing the piano and violin? It's the same with me when it comes to music. Anyhow, how was your day?

Victorious Prophet

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~

Ah, same here. I don't really have an idol myself. I haven't played tag in a long time, though really enjoy playing board games, especially chess. Gaiaonline is fun, though I mostly just chat on here now. lol How long have you been playing the piano and violin? It's the same with me when it comes to music. Anyhow, how was your day?

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:

"How long did I play the piano and violin?...Since i was 5 years old....How was my day?...Its fine but last night I can't sleep that much.../SmilesUser Image

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Hypnotized Memory

『ⓟⓡⓔⓥⓘⓞⓤⓢⓛⓨ』:
BenevolentAuspice
Hypnotized Memory
BenevolentAuspice
~Past Reply~

〘ʁεʂpɵɳʂε〙:

"How long did I play the piano and violin?...Since i was 5 years old....How was my day?...Its fine but last night I can't sleep that much.../SmilesUser Image

Ah, you must be rather good at playing the piano and violin then. I'm sorry to hear that you couldn't sleep too well last night. It was much the same for me which was why I was up so early then. I'm very much exhausted at the moment, though not quite there to passing out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff