• Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
riderzero777
Bearmageddon
riderzero777
Bearmageddon
riderzero777
Bearmageddon

There is one girl I am talking. She's asking about a lot of sexual stuff. I don't mind sex stuff but I am not obsessed with it. eek
I see good luck with that mess.

Not quite sure what she means by experimenting. Only thing I can imagine is weird s**t like bondage or doing a dude. rolleyes
Probaly what she wants anyways.

Seems like no one wants something like legit and serious anymore. Everyone just wants sex, sex, sex. At the end of the day, it's what we all wanna do. Just maybe in a more appropriate manner?
Yeah its hard to find someone who wants a serious realtionship.

Just more difficult especially when we aren't Christian or anything. If we were, finding a gf would probably be a lot easier. Lol

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
Bearmageddon
riderzero777
Bearmageddon
riderzero777
Bearmageddon

Not quite sure what she means by experimenting. Only thing I can imagine is weird s**t like bondage or doing a dude. rolleyes

Seems like no one wants something like legit and serious anymore. Everyone just wants sex, sex, sex. At the end of the day, it's what we all wanna do. Just maybe in a more appropriate manner?

Just more difficult especially when we aren't Christian or anything. If we were, finding a gf would probably be a lot easier. Lol
It would be lol but i would never be one again.

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
riderzero777
Bearmageddon
riderzero777
Bearmageddon
riderzero777
Bearmageddon

We should have a story time sometime then. Lol Kinda curious why you left the faith.

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
Bearmageddon
riderzero777
Bearmageddon
riderzero777
Bearmageddon

We should have a story time sometime then. Lol Kinda curious why you left the faith.
Yeah i kinda wanna hear your story as well.

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
riderzero777
Bearmageddon
riderzero777
Bearmageddon
riderzero777
Bearmageddon

Yeah i kinda wanna hear your story as well.

Guess whenever you are on again, we can.

Beloved Gaian

-rolls back and forth- Hello owo
I wish you the best of luck hun =D
^_^
just be careful there are some crazy weird girls on this site O_O and sometimes its not always a girl when they say it is...-shudders-

Bucktoothed Sex Symbol

Good Luck, Bud. emotion_kirakira
I know your pain on the bad relationships.

Aged Streaker

Hello. smile

Distinct Smoker

10,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
riderzero777
I'm looking for a Girl Friend. She must be looking for a serious long term realationship, has to be 18 or older but 17 is fine as well ,has to have some interest in the stuff i like,i don't care what race you are or what you look like and i don't care where you live as long its in the united states,id like it if your where a atheist or agnostic but if you belive in something else that's fine with me just don't convert me that's all. If you don't feel ready to date me we can be friends for a bit than date if you wanna know me better.

About me i'm 19 years old i live in Arizona,i been in a few bad realationships.I like anime,manga,video games,history,card games,transformers,rocks,coins,knives,blades,and epics and myths.I love cat,ducks,sharks,stingrays,and more kinds of animals.I don't get angry often but when i do its really bad,i get shy i don't mean to but it happens because of my past.I can be kinda antisocial and i'm kinda weird and abit needy. I'm bad at spelling, grammer and math.I have two cats named stormy and chaos.Music i listen is mostly metal and rock with some japanese songs. My favorite kind of movies are comedys and superhero. I hate sports,drugs,hip-hop,rap,COD,naruto,slice of life stuff that isnt funny,and thats about it for hates.

I hope i find someone soon thank you for reading this.

You sound exactyly like me. Literally.
Hi, I'm lizzie. c:
I'm 17.
Love old school video games.
I don't have friends.
I love music. ouo
I sing
write poetry
and sleep a lot. cx

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100

Lonely Nerd

What are your favorite movies? I love comedy movies although I've been really into horror lately. :/

Do you PC game?

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
the wayward knight
What are your favorite movies? I love comedy movies although I've been really into horror lately. :/

Do you PC game?
Its a tie between Pacific Rim and Clerks. I use emulators because my computer sucks and im waiting for my friend to put a few touhou games on my computer.

Lonely Nerd

riderzero777
the wayward knight

Do you PC game?
Its a tie between Pacific Rim and Clerks. I use emulators because my computer sucks and im waiting for my friend to put a few touhou games on my computer.

i haven't seen pacific rim yet but i really, really want to. though i'll probably end up seeing maleficent before seeing pr..
what kind of emulatorr? i've been playing dragon quest lately for the ds. 4laugh so yeah.. my summer has been well spent between writing and games

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
the wayward knight
riderzero777
the wayward knight

Do you PC game?

i haven't seen pacific rim yet but i really, really want to. though i'll probably end up seeing maleficent before seeing pr..
what kind of emulatorr? i've been playing dragon quest lately for the ds. 4laugh so yeah.. my summer has been well spent between writing and games
SNES,and NES mostly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces