Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm looking for a Girl Friend. She must be looking for a serious long term realationship, has to be 18 or older but 17 is fine as well ,has to have some interest in the stuff i like,i don't care what race you are or what you look like and i don't care where you live as long its in the united states,id like it if your where a atheist or agnostic but if you belive in something else that's fine with me just don't convert me that's all. If you don't feel ready to date me we can be friends for a bit than date if you wanna know me better.

About me i'm 19 years old i live in Arizona,i been in a few bad realationships.I like anime,manga,video games,history,card games,transformers,rocks,coins,knives,blades,and epics and myths.I love cat,ducks,sharks,stingrays,and more kinds of animals.I don't get angry often but when i do its really bad,i get shy i don't mean to but it happens because of my past.I can be kinda antisocial and i'm kinda weird and abit needy. I'm bad at spelling, grammer and math.I have two cats named stormy and chaos.Music i listen is mostly metal and rock with some japanese songs. My favorite kind of movies are comedys and superhero. I hate sports,drugs,hip-hop,rap,COD,naruto,slice of life stuff that isnt funny,and thats about it for hates.

I hope i find someone soon thank you for reading this.

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
Back to square one again bud? I haven't moved an inch since I made my thread on the 1st.

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
Bearmageddon
Back to square one again bud? I haven't moved an inch since I made my thread on the 1st.
Yup i thought i found someone but she wanted sex from me and i said i want a man that loves jesus and all that crap.

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
riderzero777
Bearmageddon
Yup i thought i found someone but she wanted sex from me and i said i want a man that loves jesus and all that crap.

Sex would be okay if that's the only thing you wanted. Eh, at least you got people talking to you.

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
Bearmageddon
riderzero777
Bearmageddon

Sex would be okay if that's the only thing you wanted. Eh, at least you got people talking to you.
I think she even said i want a man who loves jesus more than me.

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
riderzero777
Bearmageddon
riderzero777
Bearmageddon

Yeah, that's the usual thing with being a Christian. Loving God before your wife or some s**t.

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
Bearmageddon
riderzero777
Bearmageddon
riderzero777
Bearmageddon

Yeah, that's the usual thing with being a Christian. Loving God before your wife or some s**t.
Ive heard several christian and others saying that its part of the reason why i dont like dating people like that because most of them rather make there god happy before you.

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
riderzero777
Bearmageddon
riderzero777
Bearmageddon
riderzero777
Bearmageddon

Ive heard several christian and others saying that its part of the reason why i dont like dating people like that because most of them rather make there god happy before you.

That's the point why I don't wanna date those people.

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
Bearmageddon
riderzero777
Bearmageddon
riderzero777
Bearmageddon

Yeah and I have a feeling this girl never even looked at my thread.

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
riderzero777
Bearmageddon
riderzero777
Bearmageddon
riderzero777
Bearmageddon

Yeah and I have a feeling this girl never even looked at my thread.

I got those types before.

Hilarious Autobiographer

Actually, Christians who date do not have sex till they get married. A relationship built on sex is not a relationship at all. It has to built off of true love not just lust.

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
Aniolel
Actually, Christians who date do not have sex till they get married. A relationship built on sex is not a relationship at all. It has to built off of true love not just lust.

And you think of us non believers just want sex, right?

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100
Bearmageddon
Aniolel

Thats what hes probaly thinking which i find funny because if he had read all of are quotes he would of saw the part were the believer girl wanted sex as well before marriage.

Lonely Sex Symbol

11,025 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Invisibility 100
riderzero777
Bearmageddon
Aniolel

Thats what hes probaly thinking which i find funny because if he had read all of are quotes he would of saw the part were the believer girl wanted sex as well before marriage.

Eh... people skim half of the time. A lot of Christian girls aren't exactly wholesome. I have known a few that had already had sex.

Hilarious Autobiographer

No that is not what i was thinking at all. Because we are sinners it is hard to follow to god to tell us what to do. This means avoid sexual immorality( adultery, fornication and homosexuality) but we are human and this is impossible to do for we are not cable of being free of sin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff