Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

13,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bookworm 100
Twizted_desire
harmoneestar

The heat actually needs to be fixed, which they promised to do by next weekend.

I too live in a hot state so I feel your pain, southern Arizona here.

I took the sentence the wrong way. I keep trying not to do that, as I get laughed at a lot.

I am glad someone understands lol I much prefer the cool brisk weather smile

Shirtless Shapeshifter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
harmoneestar
Twizted_desire
harmoneestar

The heat actually needs to be fixed, which they promised to do by next weekend.

I too live in a hot state so I feel your pain, southern Arizona here.

I took the sentence the wrong way. I keep trying not to do that, as I get laughed at a lot.

I am glad someone understands lol I much prefer the cool brisk weather smile

I'm originally from Rhode Island so I'm more acclimated to cold weather.
However it being constantly cold in this dorm is no fun, my fingers feel as though they're about to fall off!

Playful Friend

Her chloe kitten
Blackrose_The_Knight
Her chloe kitten
*sniffles* Hi everyone. I am still really confused as to why my account got banned, but I sent a ticket myself, like Rosie said in her PM to Mistress.. I dunno if its gonna do any good but I guess i'll have to wait and see.
Much luck my dear. I hope you get it back. emotion_hug

Thank you Miss Rosey! Its the principle of the thing, you know? i mean Mistress, we all understand that. She can be... abrasive sometimes, especially if she gets on a discussion about abortion, even more so since Avalon died, but i never did anything and it really did make me cry when i tried to log on and couldn't.

*snugs* Leo is so upset about this. You're one of the nicest posters and people should not make you cry.

Liberal Receiver

Her chloe kitten
*sniffles* Hi everyone. I am still really confused as to why my account got banned, but I sent a ticket myself, like Rosie said in her PM to Mistress.. I dunno if its gonna do any good but I guess i'll have to wait and see.

Wait, what?
I don't...even.
Just.
What? I didn't even think you were a part of the thread? Unless you entered into it after I fell asleep.

I understand someone getting butthurt as to what Litha said, but...
User Image
So much wot.
Very confuse.
Much dislike.
Leolilac
Her chloe kitten
Blackrose_The_Knight
Her chloe kitten

Thank you Miss Rosey! Its the principle of the thing, you know? i mean Mistress, we all understand that. She can be... abrasive sometimes, especially if she gets on a discussion about abortion, even more so since Avalon died, but i never did anything and it really did make me cry when i tried to log on and couldn't.

*snugs* Leo is so upset about this. You're one of the nicest posters and people should not make you cry.

Aw, thank you Leo. i got a reply, the person said they're looking into it and asked what account was mine. So we'll see what happens.
Jason0690
Her chloe kitten

Wait, what?
I don't...even.
Just.
What? I didn't even think you were a part of the thread? Unless you entered into it after I fell asleep.

I understand someone getting butthurt as to what Litha said, but...
User Image
So much wot.
Very confuse.
Much dislike.

*giggles* i needed a laugh, thank you for that. i was just as confused because... i don't even like Mistress or Rafe to kill bugs in the house. they get caught and released outside. redface

Playful Friend

Her chloe kitten
Leolilac
Her chloe kitten
Blackrose_The_Knight
Her chloe kitten

Aw, thank you Leo. i got a reply, the person said they're looking into it and asked what account was mine. So we'll see what happens.

Aww, good luck! Leo's not sure if Lithia is going to be logging back on, but she asked in the LMB thread, if y'all decide to quit, is there a way Leo can remain in contact with you all? She is quite fond of your family and would be sad if you quit without word.

Enduring Hunter

Liberal Receiver

Her chloe kitten

*giggles* i needed a laugh, thank you for that. i was just as confused because... i don't even like Mistress or Rafe to kill bugs in the house. they get caught and released outside. redface

I'm glad I was able to give a giggle whee

Totally unrelated, but I'm having a very hard time deciphering whether or not I am awake.
See, I'm a bit of a rarity in that in my dreams, I can read. I don't remember what I read when I woke up, but I know I read something and it made sense. One of those dreams it was a recipe and I kept fighting the cheddarhead kitty(Our cheese addicted kitten) from getting on the counter. Another I was posting in the LD on gaia, indirectly talking to or about Venomous Vexation.

So, the other problem is, that some of my dreams like to play out very realistically. They would be things I do normally. Laws of physics apply. There are usually no talking animals. Everyone is usually the correct age, race, gender, and sound right.

This is actually quite disturbing to me.

I thought it was the muscle relaxers that I got for my back, so I stopped taking those for two days, and I still had that issue. I took one last night and am currently having that issue.
Oh, what the hell.
Leolilac
Her chloe kitten
Leolilac
Her chloe kitten
Blackrose_The_Knight
Her chloe kitten

Aww, good luck! Leo's not sure if Lithia is going to be logging back on, but she asked in the LMB thread, if y'all decide to quit, is there a way Leo can remain in contact with you all? She is quite fond of your family and would be sad if you quit without word.

Mistress decided we're not going to quit, because that would mean the moderators win. But she is going to try to not be so abrasive, so that this doesn't happen again.
Jason0690
Her chloe kitten

Totally unrelated, but I'm having a very hard time deciphering whether or not I am awake.
See, I'm a bit of a rarity in that in my dreams, I can read. I don't remember what I read when I woke up, but I know I read something and it made sense. One of those dreams it was a recipe and I kept fighting the cheddarhead kitty(Our cheese addicted kitten) from getting on the counter. Another I was posting in the LD on gaia, indirectly talking to or about Venomous Vexation.

So, the other problem is, that some of my dreams like to play out very realistically. They would be things I do normally. Laws of physics apply. There are usually no talking animals. Everyone is usually the correct age, race, gender, and sound right.

I thought it was the muscle relaxers that I got for my back, so I stopped taking those for two days, and I still had that issue. I took one last night and am currently having that issue.

O.o.. that would be scary, for me, i think. How do you cope with it?

9,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Indulgent Partner

Jason0690
Her chloe kitten

s**t you too?! I can read, tell time, do math, and dial a ******** phone in my dreams. Makes it hard as hell to use Lucid trigger when I can do them.

Indulgent Partner

Hugh J Boobs
Oh, what the hell.
All my life I've been good, but OoooOOoooOoooh what the hell

/random lyrics

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items