Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Pirate

Blackrose_Knight

Thank you Blackrose. I'm so proud of her, for serving, its just hard whenever she has to leave. But you understand that, having your own situation similar to it. Your M is in school, if I remember right, what's his major, just out of curiosity? Is talking to the bio-dad a good thing or bad thing?
Ya, I remember those days. I used to date a sailor. 6 month at sea tours were no good. But ya, its still hard. There is a military spouse/SO support thread in LD. Its pretty slow but its there.

Ya, M is on year two of his Masters in Counseling. That is how we met, I have my BA in psych, we had several classes together lol. Best class was Abnormal Psych where we gave a live bondage demo together while I gave a lecture on consent. Fun stuff.

Talking with bio-dad... just is? I haven't had much contact with him since I was 10. It seems like he has got/getting his s**t together though.
B o o k i e - c h a n
Not feeling good at all...
I have swelling of my left parotid gland. Its called parotitis and I've already had it once during this last summer (that time it was on my right side)...
I went to the ER the first time and am not going back this time. Can't afford it...
Can't eat or drink anything with flavor or it will inflame the pain and make me scream and cry.
Going to wait it out and see what happens...
Can't believe I'm having this again..
Especially since tomorrow is Sir and I first year anniversary and we were wanting celebrate and go out...
Talk about bad timing...

That totally sucks! I totally googled that. Watch for a fever it may be bacterial in nature.

Anniversaries can be "postponed". I have had to do that a few times due to illness and well not having money. If you gotta reschedule, do it. Self care first. Always.

8,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Blackrose_Knight

That totally sucks! I totally googled that. Watch for a fever it may be bacterial in nature.

Anniversaries can be "postponed". I have had to do that a few times due to illness and well not having money. If you gotta reschedule, do it. Self care first. Always.

Surprisingly enough, it is not as bad as it was the first time but taking it easy and being safe, always.
No fever to report, thank goodness. And swelling and pain has gone waaaay down. Took some Ibuprofen for the pain and for the swelling.
Its working so far so fingers crossed!
Hopefully our plans can go as plan if my health continues to do well.

Devoted Pirate

B o o k i e - c h a n
Blackrose_Knight

Surprisingly enough, it is not as bad as it was the first time but taking it easy and being safe, always.
No fever to report, thank goodness. And swelling and pain has gone waaaay down. Took some Ibuprofen for the pain and for the swelling.
Yay! Glad things are on the mends.

In other news, I just bought a badass couch for $65. Hell ya Craigslist

Liberal Receiver

s**t I find to be an unnecessary level of hilarious;
B. calling American football, hand-egg.

For those not in the know, B. spent the majority of his formative years growing up in England, he also did play soccer, or "true football" for a while. Being such, he often refers to soccer as well, football. Because America is one of the more ******** up countries and likes to use things and call things by names that most of the countries don't.(See metric versus imperial system.)

So, whenever he needs to talk about sports(which is pretty seldom.) he has gotten used to calling football hand-egg because he wasn't able to break the habit of football/soccer.

And each time it makes me giggle.
Seriously, is there another name for hand-egg version of football? It really doesn't involve that much feet as compared to soccer football.

EDIT; Half the reason this is funny, is because the city where we met, and spent our high school years mostly in, was known for students getting college scholarships for hand-egg/football. There was a huge, huge push to participate in hand-egg/football, and partly why our gym teachers were dicks.
Blackrose_Knight
MercurysJosiegirl
Blackrose_Knight
MercurysJosiegirl
*sniffles* My Miss (we're considering me calling her 'Sarge' due to her military service) is gone for a few weeks. I can't wait until she's finally, totally free of the Army because I hate being alone. Its scary. crying
That sucks Josie, I know the feels. M. has about another year then he his moving back into the state. Just take it one day at a time and sooner rather than later you will get her back. I think the hardest thing for me is being okay with crying. But that is my own mental bullshit sweatdrop

flowers666
I'm new to bdsm, so I hope I can still post...

No real limit on talking about it. Just no picking up folk in this thread, and if you happen to be under the age of majority, don't talk about actually doing BDSM things because its illegal to do so. You can always talk in the abstract and hypothetical tho. I am always up for info bombing someone.

In general news I have been talking with bio-dad. First time in... uh 10 years? I friended him on facebook.

Thank you Blackrose. I'm so proud of her, for serving, its just hard whenever she has to leave. But you understand that, having your own situation similar to it. Your M is in school, if I remember right, what's his major, just out of curiosity? Is talking to the bio-dad a good thing or bad thing?
Ya, I remember those days. I used to date a sailor. 6 month at sea tours were no good. But ya, its still hard. There is a military spouse/SO support thread in LD. Its pretty slow but its there.

Ya, M is on year two of his Masters in Counseling. That is how we met, I have my BA in psych, we had several classes together lol. Best class was Abnormal Psych where we gave a live bondage demo together while I gave a lecture on consent. Fun stuff.

Talking with bio-dad... just is? I haven't had much contact with him since I was 10. It seems like he has got/getting his s**t together though.

*giggles* That bondage demo sounds like it was probably a lot of fun to do.

Devoted Pirate

MercurysJosiegirl

It was lovely. We started seeing each other not long after. Good times. How did your meet your Miss?
Blackrose_Knight
MercurysJosiegirl

It was lovely. We started seeing each other not long after. Good times. How did your meet your Miss?

We met through my brother. He served with Miss in the Army, he only signed up for three years, so he had a six year commitment, Miss did the full four so she had eight. Five Christmases ago, Miss wasn't able to go home to her family for the holidays so he invited her to spend it with us, because we lived near the base they were both stationed at. I don't think he expected either of us to fall for the other, I don't think he knew Miss wasn't straight. not that he would have cared, but it wasn't safe then to talk about her sexual orientation. We just clicked. I had one of my little episodes while she was there and she thought I was absolutely adorable. *blushes* We started dating just after the New Year and we've been together since. January 4th will be five years.

Devoted Pirate

MercurysJosiegirl
Blackrose_Knight
MercurysJosiegirl

We met through my brother. He served with Miss in the Army, he only signed up for three years, so he had a six year commitment, Miss did the full four so she had eight. Five Christmases ago, Miss wasn't able to go home to her family for the holidays so he invited her to spend it with us, because we lived near the base they were both stationed at. I don't think he expected either of us to fall for the other, I don't think he knew Miss wasn't straight. not that he would have cared, but it wasn't safe then to talk about her sexual orientation. We just clicked. I had one of my little episodes while she was there and she thought I was absolutely adorable. *blushes* We started dating just after the New Year and we've been together since. January 4th will be five years.

emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

8,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Blackrose_Knight
B o o k i e - c h a n
Blackrose_Knight

Thank you!
Oooo, thats not too bad.
What kind of couch is it, if you don't mind me asking?

Devoted Pirate

B o o k i e - c h a n
Blackrose_Knight
B o o k i e - c h a n
Blackrose_Knight

Thank you!
Oooo, thats not too bad.
A generous "3 butt" couch. Brown with arms - not my fav but beggars can't be choosers and I have a throw to give it some color. The back cushions are attached, thank god. The couch my current butt is on has movable back and butt cushions and its just a hot mess.
Its in great condition, no pets, no smokers. I am gonna vacuum it, febreeze it and call it good. I would have gladly paid $100-$200 for the couch as is. The guy priced it to move, he is moving out of state tomorrow.

8,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Blackrose_Knight
B o o k i e - c h a n
Blackrose_Knight
B o o k i e - c h a n
Blackrose_Knight

Thank you!
Oooo, thats not too bad.
A generous "3 butt" couch. Brown with arms - not my fav but beggars can't be choosers and I have a throw to give it some color. The back cushions are attached, thank god. The couch my current butt is on has movable back and butt cushions and its just a hot mess.
Its in great condition, no pets, no smokers. I am gonna vacuum it, febreeze it and call it good. I would have gladly paid $100-$200 for the couch as is. The guy priced it to move, he is moving out of state tomorrow.

That's not too bad.
Glad you were able to find something that didn't cost too much.
Have you moved to your new place yet or fixing to?
I remember you talking about moving and being approved for an apartment (I think) but can't remember much more than that ^^;;

Devoted Pirate

B o o k i e - c h a n

That's not too bad.
I remember you talking about moving and being approved for an apartment (I think) but can't remember much more than that ^^;;
Yep, we got it. I get the keys the 8th. Thank goodness. I needed a safe place like crazy.

8,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Blackrose_Knight
B o o k i e - c h a n

That's not too bad.
Yep, we got it. I get the keys the 8th. Thank goodness. I needed a safe place like crazy.

It is always good to have a safe place.
Glad you got it!
Blackrose_Knight
B o o k i e - c h a n

That's not too bad.

Its not safe where you've been living? That's not good at all. Its good you have a safe place now.

Devoted Pirate

MercurysJosiegirl
Blackrose_Knight
B o o k i e - c h a n

That's not too bad.

Its not safe where you've been living? That's not good at all. Its good you have a safe place now.
Just very hostile. Cold and uncaring. Its not fun living with your exes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff