Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kyure's Waifu

Fashionable Exhibitionist

11,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My name is Ellky (or El) and I am 21 years old. I am currently going to college and majoring in electrical engineering and computer science. I have been using Gaia for a very, very, long time. I love animes (usually old school ones) but I still enjoy newer ones as well. I am also a huge gamer. RPGs are my specialty. I also dabble in strategy, FPS, and action/adventure. I also like to draw a lot.

Examples would be the Final Fantasy series (not newer ones), Portal, DA:O, GW2, Diablo, and many JRPGs.

Lucky Cat

LOOOOOL your quote on your profile is so true of SoCal. Not sure about NorCal, I heard they're pretty sane up there =d

Kyure's Waifu

11,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
digi162
LOOOOOL your quote on your profile is so true of SoCal. Not sure about NorCal, I heard they're pretty sane up there =d

Hahaha guessing you're another SoCal Gaian? XD

Lucky Cat

Kyuruh

ABSOLUTELY

There seem to be a few here and there, but not a lot. They all seem to appear at Anime Expo, but other than that, it's like no one wants to acknowledge they exist xDDD

If you're SoCal, have you ridden the Expo line yet? o3o
Also how are you?

Kyure's Waifu

11,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
digi162
Kyuruh

ABSOLUTELY

There seem to be a few here and there, but not a lot. They all seem to appear at Anime Expo, but other than that, it's like no one wants to acknowledge they exist xDDD

If you're SoCal, have you ridden the Expo line yet? o3o
Also how are you?

Haha yeah same here, usually with my luck though everyone is in the Southern states or Florida. And yeah! I definitely have XD never cosplayed yet, definitely want to. o_o I always want to cosplay... You?

Lucky Cat

Kyuruh
Haha yeah same here, usually with my luck though everyone is in the Southern states or Florida. And yeah! I definitely have XD never cosplayed yet, definitely want to. o_o I always want to cosplay... You?

Never cosplayed before. Not sure who I'd go as anyways loooool. Males have such a limited array of options when it comes to cosplaying rofl Probably would go as Miller from Metal Gear, and whenever I see someone dressed as Snake just harass them :V

I'm almost done with classes, two weeks left o3o
Kyuruh
My name is Ellky (or El) and I am 21 years old. I am currently going to college and majoring in electrical engineering and computer science. I have been using Gaia for a very, very, long time. I love animes (usually old school ones) but I still enjoy newer ones as well. I am also a huge gamer. RPGs are my specialty. I also dabble in strategy, FPS, and action/adventure. I also like to draw a lot.

Examples would be the Final Fantasy series (not newer ones), Portal, DA:O, GW2, Diablo, and many JRPGs.

Hey there. If you are still on, I would liek to chat.
You a fan of Temchi Muyo?

Kyure's Waifu

11,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
digi162
Kyuruh

Never cosplayed before. Not sure who I'd go as anyways loooool. Males have such a limited array of options when it comes to cosplaying rofl Probably would go as Miller from Metal Gear, and whenever I see someone dressed as Snake just harass them :V

I'm almost done with classes, two weeks left o3o

Omg same here!! So happy haha Summer here I come! Going up to Big Bear for a bit...that's all I have planned so far. XD And awww I would love to cosplay as CC or Kurisu from the newish anime Steins;Gate :3

Lucky Cat

Kyuruh

Omg same here!! So happy haha Summer here I come! Going up to Big Bear for a bit...that's all I have planned so far. XD And awww I would love to cosplay as CC or Kurisu from the newish anime Steins;Gate :3

You snowboard/ski/something else? xDD
I haven't heard anyone mention Big Bear in a long time.

Kyure's Waifu

11,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
AllThingsNew101
Kyuruh

Hey still on, and honestly never seen it. XD I am into a lot of others though.

Kyure's Waifu

11,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Captain Epicsauce
Hola.

Hey, how are you surprised
Kyuruh
AllThingsNew101
Kyuruh

Hey still on, and honestly never seen it. XD I am into a lot of others though.

Oh ok. Yeah that was one of the good Old School ones! Which old School Anime have you seen/do you like?

Seeker

Hello there. Going to play Diablo III?

Questionable Trafficker

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

reading your first post made me feel like i
                              was reading the description of myself...
                              O_O

teq.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas