Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey there person, what're you up to on your treasure coast?

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Megane Fetish
WildFoxAppears
Megane Fetish
WildFoxAppears
Megane Fetish
Ah hello there!

aww what a kawaii avi you have OuO

Ah thank you~ Yours is too o u o It's nice to see others who live in FL

oh i know its so rare to find FL gains XD its like where are they all XD

Ah! Exactly xD

oh well one day we all be on that one boat while every thing else is sinking xD

Shy Fatcat

WildFoxAppears
Megane Fetish
WildFoxAppears
Megane Fetish
WildFoxAppears
Megane Fetish
Ah hello there!

aww what a kawaii avi you have OuO

Ah thank you~ Yours is too o u o It's nice to see others who live in FL

oh i know its so rare to find FL gains XD its like where are they all XD

Ah! Exactly xD

oh well one day we all be on that one boat while every thing else is sinking xD

Pfft. Yeah. All nine of us

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
voxer

nothing much just rain rain rain and more rain XD did get a visitor today though.

It was a ringneck snake >.< my mom was like s**t ! cause i had it on my finger ( they come out only at night time and do there hunting ) and i was like DX SAVE IT ! FROM THE CATS !

i took picture of it on my phone proof of its existing in our back yard ( well front in side .. and.. sides and back and all around ) So, So far i have gotten to see some turtles rat snake a ringneck snake. And so far no gator >:

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Megane Fetish

wouldn't that be a riot ? we have a boat party while the world sinks XD

Shy Fatcat

WildFoxAppears
Megane Fetish

wouldn't that be a riot ? we have a boat party while the world sinks XD

Heck yeah c: Let's plan this!
WildFoxAppears
voxer

nothing much just rain rain rain and more rain XD did get a visitor today though.

It was a ringneck snake >.< my mom was like s**t ! cause i had it on my finger ( they come out only at night time and do there hunting ) and i was like DX SAVE IT ! FROM THE CATS !

i took picture of it on my phone proof of its existing in our back yard ( well front in side .. and.. sides and back and all around ) So, So far i have gotten to see some turtles rat snake a ringneck snake. And so far no gator >:

I love rain can I come razz
and do you live at a zoo? how can you get so many animals there razz that's awesome, I wouldn't want to meet a gator though that could go badly razz

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
voxer

and do you live at a zoo? how can you get so many animals there razz that's awesome, I wouldn't want to meet a gator though that could go badly razz

hahah no i don't live in a zoo. I wish !

No they are wild animals so treat them with care OuO my brother knocked on my door ( he had the snake on the kitchen table XD ) And he goes look look look so i went over and looked and go .. " Oh a snake . " And he is poking it with a fork and i am like STOP THAT !" b***h slaps brother and picks up the snake " >: Dashes out of the apartment to get it away from the cats ( we have one huntress ) And set it back free i just hope the cat didn't try to kill it. >: it feel on the ground ( though they move more in the grass then in a tree )

But yea all of the wild life around us are one hundred percent wild ( i even stop my mom from driving if i a see a turtle in the road >: I go and get the turtle out of the road and put it in the general area of where it was going ( the box turtle is a endangered animal ) So killing one or taking one home for a pet is a no no OuO

But yea i like to save as many as i can >.> <.<
WildFoxAppears
voxer

No they are wild animals so treat them with care OuO my brother knocked on my door ( he had the snake on the kitchen table XD ) And he goes look look look so i went over and looked and go .. " Oh a snake . " And he is poking it with a fork and i am like STOP THAT !" b***h slaps brother and picks up the snake " >: Dashes out of the apartment to get it away from the cats ( we have one huntress ) And set it back free i just hope the cat didn't try to kill it. >: it feel on the ground ( though they move more in the grass then in a tree )

But yea all of the wild life around us are one hundred percent wild ( i even stop my mom from driving if i a see a turtle in the road >: I go and get the turtle out of the road and put it in the general area of where it was going ( the box turtle is a endangered animal ) So killing one or taking one home for a pet is a no no OuO

awesome you seem passionate about this. But please do be careful when stopping your mom on the road don't stop her abruptly check your surroundings first, your lives are important too heart

And I'd love to live somewhere like that as long as there aren't any spiders razz

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
voxer
WildFoxAppears
voxer

awesome you seem passionate about this. But please do be careful when stopping your mom on the road don't stop her abruptly check your surroundings first, your lives are important too heart

And I'd love to live somewhere like that as long as there aren't any spiders razz

sadly where ever you go you will have spiders. Its just part of life. Spiders kill bugs other spiders. And they get eating by snakes. snakes eat rats mice bugs spiders and birds. ( even slugs and warms xD ) And the snakes get eating by birds ( birds of pray not the song birds )

and birds well >.> <.< We eat the birds XD so it all works out .. right ?
WildFoxAppears
voxer
WildFoxAppears
voxer

sadly where ever you go you will have spiders. Its just part of life. Spiders kill bugs other spiders. And they get eating by snakes. snakes eat rats mice bugs spiders and birds. ( even slugs and warms xD ) And the snakes get eating by birds ( birds of pray not the song birds )

and birds well >.> <.< We eat the birds XD so it all works out .. right ?

haha the cycle of life that has some slightly creepy chains along it razz
man do I dislike spider xD

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
voxer
WildFoxAppears

haha the cycle of life that has some slightly creepy chains along it razz
man do I dislike spider xD

yea i know right ? I love spiders though i think they are our helpers :3 cause if they didn't do there job .. i think we would be over run by lizards and bugs ..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff