Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey
Hello! it's not normal I find someone else that's about my age on here. I like fall out boy too! I always keep one of their first few albums on my ipod, no mater how much my music tastes changes.

Well Hello!
I'm glad I could be the weird coincidence you stumbled upon.(:
I know the feel. It's been forever, but I can always listen to Fall Out Boy no matter what.
Awesome, what's your favorite song/album of theres? I mainly listen to their early singles because it brings back memories of middle school lol

I really like Folie á deux.
But my favorite song is From Now On We're Enemies.
I know neither of those because I've only listed to their first 2 or 3 albums ;_; sorry. I have a bad habit of only listening to a few albums from every band I listen to and never getting a full listen to their whole discography, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Beatles, Eminem, and Neutral Milk hotel being the only exceptions to that.

I saw that you like zelda? What's your favorite LoZ game? o: That I've played all of lol

6,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey
Hello! it's not normal I find someone else that's about my age on here. I like fall out boy too! I always keep one of their first few albums on my ipod, no mater how much my music tastes changes.

Well Hello!
I know the feel. It's been forever, but I can always listen to Fall Out Boy no matter what.
Awesome, what's your favorite song/album of theres? I mainly listen to their early singles because it brings back memories of middle school lol

I know neither of those because I've only listed to their first 2 or 3 albums ;_; sorry. I have a bad habit of only listening to a few albums from every band I listen to and never getting a full listen to their whole discography, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Beatles, Eminem, and Neutral Milk hotel being the only exceptions to that.

I saw that you like zelda? What's your favorite LoZ game? o: That I've played all of lol

No sweat, haha. Folie á deux is their fourth album and from now on we're enemies is off of their greatest hits album. Or at least that's where I know it from.

I do, I love Zelda. My favorite is Wind Waker. But Ocarina was a lot of fun too.

6,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey

Well Hello!

No sweat, haha. Folie á deux is their fourth album and from now on we're enemies is off of their greatest hits album. Or at least that's where I know it from.

I do, I love Zelda. My favorite is Wind Waker. But Ocarina was a lot of fun too.
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey

Well Hello!

Alright cool, I'll be sure to listen to it smile

Awesome! Windwaker is fun, it probably has the best sense of adventure out of all the zelda game. Many complained about the long boat rides but I loved that aspect. Have you played the HD version? It's glorious emotion_drool

6,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Art of Heaven
-Built By Music-
Art of Heaven
-Built By Music-
Art of Heaven
Yeap. Love their songs! And you? c:

Yeah!(:
One of my old friends got me into them forever ago.
Awesome! emotion_brofist
What are your fav songs of them? c:
lol forever ago. xD

I say forever ago, but it was only like four years ago..
I like A Little Piece Of Heaven, So Far Away, and Welcome To The Family.
Just off the top of my head.
Ah i see. That's quite long I guess. sweatdrop
Cool. My top 3 are Beast and the Harlot, Dear God and Chapter Four. c:

Dead God always gets stuck in my head.
Like.. Even just the mention of the song,haha.
One of my closest friends loves A7X.
Like.. Super diehard fan.

6,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey

Awesome! Windwaker is fun, it probably has the best sense of adventure out of all the zelda game. Many complained about the long boat rides but I loved that aspect. Have you played the HD version? It's glorious emotion_drool

No! I mean.. A little at best buy, and trust me, I was just running around looking at everything, but I don't own it. I want it so badly, but we don't have the wiiu.
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey

No! I mean.. A little at best buy, and trust me, I was just running around looking at everything, but I don't own it. I want it so badly, but we don't have the wiiu.
Simple, just take the one from best buy to your house. They won't mind. biggrin

6,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey

I think we're getting one. That or the play station 4. But I really just wanna play HD wind waker. I've seen so many pictures of it and it looks so good. And refined and nice.
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey

I think we're getting one. That or the play station 4. But I really just wanna play HD wind waker. I've seen so many pictures of it and it looks so good. And refined and nice.
Awesome! Both would be pretty cool, I like how they're coming out with more rpgs/side scrollers like Little Big Planet for the play stations, they used to only come out with car games/fps/sports games. Just wish I had a ps to play all these new innovative games they have out. And yeah, I hope you're able to play it sometime, but if you get a ps4 at least you'll still have the original windwaker (which I kinda prefer honestly, but for sentimental reasons. also it's a little more challenging)

6,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey

Awesome! Both would be pretty cool, I like how they're coming out with more rpgs/side scrollers like Little Big Planet for the play stations, they used to only come out with car games/fps/sports games. Just wish I had a ps to play all these new innovative games they have out. And yeah, I hope you're able to play it sometime, but if you get a ps4 at least you'll still have the original windwaker (which I kinda prefer honestly, but for sentimental reasons. also it's a little more challenging)

Either way we go, it seems to be a good thing. They're coming out with all the new games for the wiiu too. Like the new Zelda and the super smash bros and Mario kart. But odds are we're gonna go with the Ps4.
I really want a 3ds. To play a link between worlds and the animal crossing new leaf.
I used to play hours of Animal Crossing. It's like an addiction.
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey

Either way we go, it seems to be a good thing. They're coming out with all the new games for the wiiu too. Like the new Zelda and the super smash bros and Mario kart. But odds are we're gonna go with the Ps4.
I really want a 3ds. To play a link between worlds and the animal crossing new leaf.
Oh god I totally forgot about all those ;_; Isn't megaman supposed to be in the new smash bros? I love megaman.
The 3ds is pretty cool, I haven't played a link between worlds but I did play the new animal crossing for a good while, fun game! It's pretty addictive. Are you a fan of harvest moon? For the past few weeks I've been playing that game like crazy.

6,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey

Oh god I totally forgot about all those ;_; Isn't megaman supposed to be in the new smash bros? I love megaman.
The 3ds is pretty cool, I haven't played a link between worlds but I did play the new animal crossing for a good while, fun game! It's pretty addictive. Are you a fan of harvest moon? For the past few weeks I've been playing that game like crazy.

I'm pretty sure Megaman is in the new smash bros, yeah. I haven't played harvest moon, but I know a little about it. It seems like something I could get into.
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey
-Built By Music-
ShakeyShakey

I'm pretty sure Megaman is in the new smash bros, yeah. I haven't played harvest moon, but I know a little about it. It seems like something I could get into.
Oh yeah, if you like animal crossing you'll definitely like Harvest moon. It's basically animal crossing but based around farming and a marriage system. They pretty much have a Harvest moon on every nintendo system, you can probably get it for cheap too.

6,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Cleaving
xd

..?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash