Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xapy's Coworker

Interesting Citizen

Or just chat ッ

♥ I'm twenty-one working on twenty-two in June.
♥ I work the graveyard shifts, but hoping someday in this year that I can fulfill my dream job. ♥
♥ I love video game's, I have a huge bucket list on playing, and finishing games
but I doubt I'll ever really find the point in time on finishing my bucket list. I enjoy pretty much every system
my favorite would have to be Nintendo though since I grew up with it and all.
♥ Anime, and manga is something else I enjoy, but where I don't have the time to really watch any
I'd rather read since I can take it everywhere's, and anywhere's with me~
The last thing I had read was Seconds, the same creator who made Scott Pilgrim.

♥ Anyways enough about me, what about you?
Tell me some interesting things, or your day, tell me anything!
We've gotta become friends somehow, and someway.

♥P.S. I always try to be on here, the only day I don't really stay on much is Tuesday's
I'm really busy on that day, so the most you'll see me on that day will be for about four to five hours.

Shy Friend

10,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Ally Up 100
Hi, my name is Potel, and I'm 17 years old. Wanted to make lots of friends here in Gaia. Likes video games and mangas. Oh, and also I study in Bachelor of Science in Information Technology.

Xapy's Coworker

Interesting Citizen

potel20
Hi, my name is Potel, and 17. Wanted to make lots of friends here in Gaia. Likes video games and mangas. Oh, and also I study in Bachelor of Science in Information Technology.

I understand, I want a lot of friends on here too, ones that'll be somewhat active when they got the time for it, and enjoy sparing their time to chat with people~
'And that sounds like fun, where do you plan on going with that someday?
Like what are you hoping to achieve with it? If you don't mind me knowing that is.
I wanna try to become a fashion designer, it wont be easy at first, but I wanna make
clothes for all sizes, and ages short, small, big, and tall, young, to old, ect.

Shadowy Genius

Bideogemu
Or just chat ッ

♥ I work the graveyard shifts, but hoping someday in this year that I can fulfill my dream job. ♥
♥ I love video game's, I have a huge bucket list on playing, and finishing games
but I doubt I'll ever really find the point in time on finishing my bucket list. I enjoy pretty much every system
♥ Anime, and manga is something else I enjoy, but where I don't have the time to really watch any

♥P.S. I always try to be on here, the only day I don't really stay on much is Tuesday's
I'm really busy on that day, so the most you'll see me on that day will be for about four to five hours.

poke

Interesting Autobiographer

11,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
Bideogemu
Or just chat ッ

It nice to meet you. Im azhlyn. 21, going on 22 in a couple weeks. Im a youtuber, mother and I love to play games, read, cook and super excited for spring to start gardening!

Invisible Phantom

Your username is awesome

Invisible Detective

where abouts do you live, cos i do the night shift but i live in the uk so i dont know if we will match or clash

Shy Friend

10,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Ally Up 100
Bideogemu
potel20
Hi, my name is Potel, and 17. Wanted to make lots of friends here in Gaia. Likes video games and mangas. Oh, and also I study in Bachelor of Science in Information Technology.

I understand, I want a lot of friends on here too, ones that'll be somewhat active when they got the time for it, and enjoy sparing their time to chat with people~
'And that sounds like fun, where do you plan on going with that someday?
Like what are you hoping to achieve with it? If you don't mind me knowing that is.
I wanna try to become a fashion designer, it wont be easy at first, but I wanna make
clothes for all sizes, and ages short, small, big, and tall, young, to old, ect.

Well, maybe somewhere that needs an IT specialize. And becoming an IT specialize wasn't my dream. A fashion designer? Well, you should try because it's what you want. I'm rooting for you. ^_^

Xapy's Coworker

Interesting Citizen

Master Shujaxo

poke

*Poke*

Xapy's Coworker

Interesting Citizen

Inspirational ANON
It nice to meet you. Im azhlyn. 21, going on 22 in a couple weeks. Im a youtuber, mother and I love to play games, read, cook and super excited for spring to start gardening!

Oh your birthday is really close huh?~
'And congrat's on being a mother, I bet you're a wonderful one. n-n
Also YouTube huh? I'm trying to fulfill my dream job, and if I am successful, I'm gonna help my boyfriend become a Youtuber. If I could remember my account I'd sub. to you, to give you more support, but I lost track of it. I apologize. :c
Games are amazing! 'And I hear you I can't wait for spring either, I wanna start working out a little bit, get myself into shape and junk, and also to plant garden's cause I pretty much live on a farm,
oh and my cow will have a calf this spring too! Can't wait to see it~

Interesting Autobiographer

11,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
Bideogemu
Inspirational ANON

Oh your birthday is really close huh?~
'And congrat's on being a mother, I bet you're a wonderful one. n-n
Also YouTube huh? I'm trying to fulfill my dream job, and if I am successful, I'm gonna help my boyfriend become a Youtuber. If I could remember my account I'd sub. to you, to give you more support, but I lost track of it. I apologize. :c
Games are amazing! 'And I hear you I can't wait for spring either, I wanna start working out a little bit, get myself into shape and junk, and also to plant garden's cause I pretty much live on a farm,
oh and my cow will have a calf this spring too! Can't wait to see it~
Do you have any other animals on your farm besides cows? Do you raise them for beef or just to have them?

Xapy's Coworker

Interesting Citizen

Assassin Classic
Your username is awesome

Awe thanks~
It took me a little while to come up with something
I like video games, and I like Japanese, but it was tough cause I also
like German too so I had to debate which one would work better
but bideogemu just sounds closer to video game.

Invisible Phantom

Bideogemu
Assassin Classic
Your username is awesome

Awe thanks~
It took me a little while to come up with something
I like video games, and I like Japanese, but it was tough cause I also
like German too so I had to debate which one would work better
but bideogemu just sounds closer to video game.

Awesome, I took a Japanese class so your name is pretty much how it's pronounced in Japanese
I like video games too~

Xapy's Coworker

Interesting Citizen

Alzeid_Sato
where abouts do you live, cos i do the night shift but i live in the uk so i dont know if we will match or clash

I'm in the USA, so I'm pretty sure our time will clash, sorry to say
but I'm up in the morning's anyways so it could possibly match

Invisible Detective

Bideogemu
Alzeid_Sato

I'm in the USA, so I'm pretty sure our time will clash, sorry to say
but I'm up in the morning's anyways so it could possibly match

i usually sleep straight after work so depending on which one i may catch you a bit when we are both in work, so if you want i will keep an eye out and pm you if and when i see you while im in work tomorro

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff