Welcome to Gaia! ::

Helloooo ^-^
Besmear
Helloooo ^-^

Hello to you too. Cool signature art. How are you doing tonight?
Nordic Wind
Besmear
Helloooo ^-^

Thank you. c: I'm doing pretty good, relaxing and glad that I don't have work tomorrow. How about yourself? How are you?
Besmear
Nordic Wind
Besmear
Helloooo ^-^

Thank you. c: I'm doing pretty good, relaxing and glad that I don't have work tomorrow. How about yourself? How are you?

You're welcome. I'm mostly just bored and feeling a little blue, but I could be worse. I'm not really doing anything tonight other than relaxing and playing random little games I can find on the internet. Nothing exciting at all. Got a lot on my mind, so I'm just kind of blah about most things. I don't like it.
Nordic Wind
Besmear
Nordic Wind
Besmear
Helloooo ^-^

You're welcome. I'm mostly just bored and feeling a little blue, but I could be worse. I'm not really doing anything tonight other than relaxing and playing random little games I can find on the internet. Nothing exciting at all. Got a lot on my mind, so I'm just kind of blah about most things. I don't like it.

Why so blue? :c Would hugs help?
Any certain game? Or types of games?
Maybe talking about it will help you.
Besmear
Nordic Wind
Besmear
Nordic Wind
Besmear
Helloooo ^-^

Hugs might help. I don't know. Honestly, I just have a legitimate problem with depression. I have for many years. Stayed in a mental hospital once because I broke down. I struggle with depression every day, but I am usually able to deal with it. Sometimes my depression is triggered by something, and gets so bad that its crippling. Life goes on though. I should take medication for it, I guess, but so far every medication I've tried for it has been a nightmare. One made me have auditory hallucinations and muscle pain, one had a negative impact on my libido. The last one gave me horrible migraines and chest pains. The only one that was beneficial just made me sort of numb. I wasn't really sad, but it was like I couldn't feel happy or excited either.

Right now I am playing an idle game, called Clicker Heroes. I mostly just play games on a website called Kongregate. There are thousands of games, and some of them have been really enjoyable. Most of them have badges you can earn by performing difficult tasks. Each badge gives you points, and after X amount of points you level up. I started in 2012, and reached level 30 yesterday. It's just a silly little thing, but I like getting badges and stuff. Games with goals are fun.

I'm also thinking of playing some old games soon. Final Fantasy 6 is one of my most favorite games of all time, so I think I'll play through that again. If not that, I'll probably do another complete playthrough of the Mass Effect trilogy.

Do you like games?
Nordic Wind
Besmear
Nordic Wind
Besmear
Nordic Wind
Besmear
Helloooo ^-^

Hugs might help. I don't know. Honestly, I just have a legitimate problem with depression. I have for many years. Stayed in a mental hospital once because I broke down. I struggle with depression every day, but I am usually able to deal with it. Sometimes my depression is triggered by something, and gets so bad that its crippling. Life goes on though. I should take medication for it, I guess, but so far every medication I've tried for it has been a nightmare. One made me have auditory hallucinations and muscle pain, one had a negative impact on my libido. The last one gave me horrible migraines and chest pains. The only one that was beneficial just made me sort of numb. I wasn't really sad, but it was like I couldn't feel happy or excited either.

Right now I am playing an idle game, called Clicker Heroes. I mostly just play games on a website called Kongregate. There are thousands of games, and some of them have been really enjoyable. Most of them have badges you can earn by performing difficult tasks. Each badge gives you points, and after X amount of points you level up. I started in 2012, and reached level 30 yesterday. It's just a silly little thing, but I like getting badges and stuff. Games with goals are fun.

I'm also thinking of playing some old games soon. Final Fantasy 6 is one of my most favorite games of all time, so I think I'll play through that again. If not that, I'll probably do another complete playthrough of the Mass Effect trilogy.

Do you like games?

I'm sorry to hear that, I mean.. I'm sure there are other medications you could try, but I'd understand not wanting to because of the bad side effects. :c I hope you figure out whatever works best for you. <3 I've only had a bad reaction to one medicine and that was albuterol liquid when I was 2-3 and I started hallucinating spiders.. I haven't really liked them much since then and try to avoid them at all costs. x:
I've never heard of that game or website, I normally stick to playing League, Guild wars, minecraft, some steam games, etc etc :p
Besmear
I'm sorry to hear that, I mean.. I'm sure there are other medications you could try, but I'd understand not wanting to because of the bad side effects. :c I hope you figure out whatever works best for you. <3 I've only had a bad reaction to one medicine and that was albuterol liquid when I was 2-3 and I started hallucinating spiders.. I haven't really liked them much since then and try to avoid them at all costs. x:
I've never heard of that game or website, I normally stick to playing League, Guild wars, minecraft, some steam games, etc etc :p

The one thing that really helps me is difficult to find, expensive, and not currently legal where I live. Hoping to see that changed in the future. We'll see.

Hallucinating spiders? No thanks. Spiders are pretty scary, and hallucinations are also scary. Combine them, and the scariness has been doubled. Sorry to hear that your experience was so bad.

Kongregate is basically just an arcade website or something. I enjoy it. If you ever try it out, let me know. I'll add you as a friend. Unfortunately I can't play League or most other competitive online games. My internet connection is satellite based, and the latency is horrible, so I am not really able to play competitively. It's very unfortunate, because I love games like Final Fantasy XI and World of Warcraft, and would like to try out League and DotA2. Maybe one day. I also don't have Steam. I can't run most modern games on my PC due to an outdated graphics card and mediocre processor. The only PC games I play are Warcraft 3, Diablo 2, and a bunch of light games like Diner Dash and stuff. Aside from emulating console games, that is. I also play Pangya, which is an online multiplayer golf game. Very cute and fun. I mostly just play on my PS3. Hoping to get a PS4 before February.

I like Minecraft I guess... I mean, it's fun. I'm not totally creative so I run out of ideas for building stuff really quickly. To be honest, I prefer Terraria, even if it is 2D. It's more about the exploration and action, with building and crafting elements. I recommend trying it out if you haven't played it before. :
Nordic Wind
Besmear

The one thing that really helps me is difficult to find, expensive, and not currently legal where I live. Hoping to see that changed in the future. We'll see.

Hallucinating spiders? No thanks. Spiders are pretty scary, and hallucinations are also scary. Combine them, and the scariness has been doubled. Sorry to hear that your experience was so bad.

Kongregate is basically just an arcade website or something. I enjoy it. If you ever try it out, let me know. I'll add you as a friend. Unfortunately I can't play League or most other competitive online games. My internet connection is satellite based, and the latency is horrible, so I am not really able to play competitively. It's very unfortunate, because I love games like Final Fantasy XI and World of Warcraft, and would like to try out League and DotA2. Maybe one day. I also don't have Steam. I can't run most modern games on my PC due to an outdated graphics card and mediocre processor. The only PC games I play are Warcraft 3, Diablo 2, and a bunch of light games like Diner Dash and stuff. Aside from emulating console games, that is. I also play Pangya, which is an online multiplayer golf game. Very cute and fun. I mostly just play on my PS3. Hoping to get a PS4 before February.

I like Minecraft I guess... I mean, it's fun. I'm not totally creative so I run out of ideas for building stuff really quickly. To be honest, I prefer Terraria, even if it is 2D. It's more about the exploration and action, with building and crafting elements. I recommend trying it out if you haven't played it before. :

Mind if I ask what that is? Or is that off limits? razz
Yeahh, the spiders would get bigger each time you hit them, me and my twin were seeing the same thing and I was hitting them trying to protect her and it was kinda backfiring quite a bit.
So you haven't tried playing league on your computer and internet? I'm sure you'll lag but I think it'll still be doable.. but it doesn't hurt to try right? :p
Terraria confused me, and just doesn't click for me for some reason haha.. maybe I just don't know what I'm doing.. that's probably the main reason.. I just derp around on minecraft normally esp if im playing on a multiplayer server haha just running around and seeing what i can find and what others are up to
Besmear
Nordic Wind
Besmear

Yeahh, the spiders would get bigger each time you hit them, me and my twin were seeing the same thing and I was hitting them trying to protect her and it was kinda backfiring quite a bit.
So you haven't tried playing league on your computer and internet? I'm sure you'll lag but I think it'll still be doable.. but it doesn't hurt to try right? :p
Terraria confused me, and just doesn't click for me for some reason haha.. maybe I just don't know what I'm doing.. that's probably the main reason.. I just derp around on minecraft normally esp if im playing on a multiplayer server haha just running around and seeing what i can find and what others are up to

Sure. I can tell you that it's a plant. LOL. Now you know what I mean, right?

Your twin? That's cool.

No, I haven't actually tried League. I'm not sure if my PC would run it at an optimal FPS, or if the lag would be TOO much for me to be competitive. In competitive games, a latency of less than 100ms is preferred. My latency ranges anywhere from 1000-1200ms when it is behaving well, up to tens of thousands of milliseconds. The golf game I play is turn based, so the latency isn't an issue there. I may look into acquiring League of Legends soon. I have a monthly download limit, and it's almost run out. When it reaches 0%, my internet speeds are about as slow as a 14.4kbps dial-up modem. lol. My allowance refills in about 44 hours though.

Terraria isn't for everyone. The game doesn't really explain how to craft or where to find most of the stuff, so getting started is pretty difficult.

What other things do you enjoy?
Nordic Wind
Besmear
Nordic Wind
Besmear

Sure. I can tell you that it's a plant. LOL. Now you know what I mean, right?

Your twin? That's cool.

No, I haven't actually tried League. I'm not sure if my PC would run it at an optimal FPS, or if the lag would be TOO much for me to be competitive. In competitive games, a latency of less than 100ms is preferred. My latency ranges anywhere from 1000-1200ms when it is behaving well, up to tens of thousands of milliseconds. The golf game I play is turn based, so the latency isn't an issue there. I may look into acquiring League of Legends soon. I have a monthly download limit, and it's almost run out. When it reaches 0%, my internet speeds are about as slow as a 14.4kbps dial-up modem. lol. My allowance refills in about 44 hours though.

Terraria isn't for everyone. The game doesn't really explain how to craft or where to find most of the stuff, so getting started is pretty difficult.

What other things do you enjoy?

Hahaha yeah, gotcha gotcha c:
Yeah, she's 14 minutes older than me.. but we grew up with me being the more mature and more protective.. now it's the other way around haha :p
Wow, that must suck.. I couldn't imagine having a download limit and run out or almost run out.. I'd go crazy ;~;
Yeah, I think that was my problem and I was too lazy to try to find out and what not.. so I just gave up..
Besmear

Having a twin must be cool. At least, It hink it might be. I don't know. I have two half siblings. I haven't spoken to my sister in years, and my brother and I do not get along. I spend most of my time in solitude. It's pretty lonely.
Nordic Wind
Besmear

Having a twin must be cool. At least, It hink it might be. I don't know. I have two half siblings. I haven't spoken to my sister in years, and my brother and I do not get along. I spend most of my time in solitude. It's pretty lonely.

Haha, it has it's ups and downs. biggrin I think it just depends on the twins and how they are together. I have an older brother and two half sisters. I'm sorry to hear that, me and my brother use to not get along much.. but he would always kinda bully me and my sister. x: Which I think helped us get as close as we are today.
Besmear
Nordic Wind
Besmear

Haha, it has it's ups and downs. biggrin I think it just depends on the twins and how they are together. I have an older brother and two half sisters. I'm sorry to hear that, me and my brother use to not get along much.. but he would always kinda bully me and my sister. x: Which I think helped us get as close as we are today.

If he bothers you, just punch him in the face. That should deter him. Did you sleep well? I'm getting ready for bed myself. I've been awake far too long and I feel like hell, but my meds haven't started to work yet, so I can't even fall asleep. I have insomnia. It's the lamest thing in the world. I'm going to lay down and relax, but you can PM me if you like. I can respond from my tablet up until the point where I pass out. If you don't want to then I will talk to you later. Hope you have an awesome day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff