Welcome to Gaia! ::

macabreDullahan
Nordic Wind
macabreDullahan

I am not really into the fighting games anymore. The only one I really like is King of Fighters. Most of the games that I own are RPGs or action or adventure games. I'm thinking about playing Resident Evil 6 again. It's fun, but I've beat it many times. Actually, I need to finish Final Fantasy 6 first. I started playing it again the other day. It's my favorite Final Fantasy game, and one of my most favorite games of all time. I think you should play it.

I'll play it if you buy it for me heart jkjk-
The Persona fighting game and Tekken 6 are the only fighting games that I have and really played- Other wise than that the rest of them I'm all "eh" for.

I won't buy it for you, but you can play it for free since it's really old. There are roms of it everywhere on the internet.

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Just some person looking for a friend too. Talking regularly with people is enjoyable--so hello!
Mister Carebear
Just some person looking for a friend too. Talking regularly with people is enjoyable--so hello!

Hello to you too, Mister Carebear. Your signature image makes Care Bears look so bad a**. What's up?

Sir Fharlanghn's Princess

Nordic Wind
My favorite genre is metal
HI
Ureii
Nordic Wind
My favorite genre is metal
HI

HI to you too. What's up?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items