<3 </3

Darkness . . .

Death. 0.22187129885511 22.2% [ 562 ]
Destruction. 0.13857086458745 13.9% [ 351 ]
Despair. 0.20450059218318 20.5% [ 518 ]
Poll-whore. 0.43505724437426 43.5% [ 1102 ]
Total Votes:[ 2533 ]

Trash Squad

He got me this latte thing, I think it's the one you get......, but it's huge.

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Static Impulse
Ember-babe
I hope you have fun, or are having fun!

Ffff, ugh.... so like ********....
I get in the car right and we go to Timmies first.
We have good talks right...and we just all we do is talk. He told me he's seeing someone. They only went out a few times. So I questioned him about it, and I wasn't being mean about it. He has a right to his happeniess.
It's just weird....though...like I never thought he would date someone, because in my opinion he's not a very desirable guy...., but you know I'm his kid so that's good I think that. Right.

So I'm all....bewildered, and maybe I should be upset for my mom, but it's just another thing that confuses me. So the whole thing went good, I come back home....and I don't know if I feel so good. If I had to pick if I felt well or not so well...(this feeling isn't what I know good to be)...so it has to be down.

I don't know man...it feels weird, but I don't feel spite against him, which is the usual after affect of when I'm upset with someone or something.....

It doesn't really matter how much you care for one parent or another, when you've lived most of your life with your parents together or living in the same house, even if it's on and off, it's a weird feeling and a hard thing to know that ... they're with someone else, even if it's casually. I'll be blunt and say it's inevitable for couples who are dealing with a separation to stay single the rest of their lives or to refrain from seeing someone, even if it's just for casual sex ... but it doesn't change the fact that it's still odd to hear or see someone you're so used to seeing with someone else for years with another person. It won't take you too long to feel better about it, though, I imagine.

Trash Squad

Ember-babe

It doesn't really matter how much you care for one parent or another, when you've lived most of your life with your parents together or living in the same house, even if it's on and off, it's a weird feeling and a hard thing to know that ... they're with someone else, even if it's casually. I'll be blunt and say it's inevitable for couples who are dealing with a separation to stay single the rest of their lives or to refrain from seeing someone, even if it's just for casual sex ... but it doesn't change the fact that it's still odd to hear or see someone you're so used to seeing with someone else for years with another person. It won't take you too long to feel better about it, though, I imagine.

I have a feeling it wont take me long either to get over this weird feeling.
From the sounds of it even if it doesn't work out for them, she's therapeutic for my dad. So I hope it goes well and if it doesn't they can be friends.
I don't think they are having sex, I mean he said that they were not doing anything, it's not something I cared to think about when he was with my mother anyways. Soooo.......I think I'm going to delete that....eh...I guess not.
Ffff, I mean if I was okay with the thought of my parents slitting up, I know this wont take long to get over.

We were at the post hope's beach parking lot sipping on these latte things, and I couldn't help but to look over into the other car beside me. I don't think the old couple in the car were having a good talk, but I didn't really see much to make me think that....feels weird...even for a moment to look into someone else's life....when you don't know who they are and they don't know who you are.....and they are not even aware that your looking.
uuuugggghhh IIIIIIIIIIIIIB IB THIS GAME. GOOD GOD AHFDSJKGHFDK.

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Joyful Attic
uuuugggghhh IIIIIIIIIIIIIB IB THIS GAME. GOOD GOD AHFDSJKGHFDK.

mrgreen

Trash Squad

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Static Impulse
What game?

Ib.

Trash Squad

Ember-babe

emotion_dowant
uuuggghhh tape on mah fingaaahsss IM DISABLED

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Static Impulse
Ember-babe

emotion_dowant

emotion_jawdrop

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Joyful Attic
uuuggghhh tape on mah fingaaahsss IM DISABLED

*eats the tape* OMNOMNOM.

Trash Squad

No tape for you.
gonna go out today to buy medical tape. its fabric and made for flesh. might hurt less.

Trash Squad

Joyful Attic
gonna go out today to buy medical tape. its fabric and made for flesh. might hurt less.

Hoooo.......no tape for you.
Static Impulse
Joyful Attic

Hoooo.......no tape for you.

lol ******** yo shiet. it feels better wiht it on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff