Static Impulse
Ember-babe

Give me
1. Colour
2. Noun
3. Background

1. Orange
2. Rose
3. Dark coloured thorn bush? DOES THAT COUNT AS A BACKGROUND?

Trash Squad

Ember-babe
Static Impulse
Ember-babe

Give me
1. Colour
2. Noun
3. Background

1. Orange
2. Rose

No, no, that's perfect.

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Static Impulse
Ember-babe
Static Impulse
Ember-babe

Give me
1. Colour
2. Noun
3. Background

1. Orange
2. Rose

No, no, that's perfect.

4laugh Did you like what I showed you on the last page?

Trash Squad

Ember-babe
Static Impulse
Ember-babe
Static Impulse
Ember-babe

Give me
1. Colour
2. Noun
3. Background

1. Orange
2. Rose

No, no, that's perfect.

I have a lot of questions....things that are just minor curiosities, but I don't feel like I ever have the right to ask them.
But...I'm glad that despite everything that is happening that your start to be able to talk about it. I don't know if that means your healing, moving past it, or just finding a place between the bad and the good that way you don't forget about her.
Either way, I'm just happy to see that it's bringing you some form of release.

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Static Impulse
Ember-babe
Static Impulse
Ember-babe
Static Impulse
Ember-babe

Give me
1. Colour
2. Noun
3. Background

1. Orange
2. Rose

No, no, that's perfect.

I have a lot of questions....things that are just minor curiosities, but I don't feel like I ever have the right to ask them.
But...I'm glad that despite everything that is happening that your start to be able to talk about it. I don't know if that means your healing, moving past it, or just finding a place between the bad and the good that way you don't forget about her.
Either way, I'm just happy to see that it's bringing you some form of release.

You can ask, so long as you never breathe of it to any adult whom might relay it back to my parents, as they will never be allowed to know about it. Plus it's easier for me to speak of it online anyways, so this would be the place to do it.

Trash Squad

Ember-babe

It's just...small things that I shouldn't even be thinking.
Curiosity questions like....
I wonder if it was an open casket, because was that the dress she was wearing.
The cuts on her face did she do it the day of,......just things that I don't even feel right wondering to myself...

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Static Impulse
Ember-babe

It's just...small things that I shouldn't even be thinking.
Curiosity questions like....
I wonder if it was an open casket, because was that the dress she was wearing.
The cuts on her face did she do it the day of,......just things that I don't even feel right wondering to myself...

The day we found her was the last day I had anything to do with that family ( I also didn't want to explain to my parents what had happened; they never really knew who she was in the first place as I usually hung out with her at her place or other people's houses. I used to hate bringing people to my place ... ), so I wouldn't know. And yeah, she cut up her face that day as well. I designed the dress, but I had this idea in my head of corrupted innocence. She was only a year older then me when she died, so 13/14. Can't remember exactly anymore.

Trash Squad

Ember-babe

Why have you never told your family?...even if they didn't know her.
How long have you been silent about it?

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Static Impulse
Ember-babe

Why have you never told your family?...even if they didn't know her.
How long have you been silent about it?

I don't want my parents worrying about me. That's a traumatic thing to go through, and they really don't need to know their kid has seen that, yunno? Plus I was pretty young, and it was so long ago, what would the point be in talking about it now, years after? I turned out pretty good considering, I think.

And ... a while. I mean, I'd hint at it every now and again, but I just felt like nobody had the right to know about it. It wasn't their damage to deal with, and I didn't wanna make it other people's burdern either. So I dealt with it on my own.
Had a looong strange wake up dream, and it consisted of hearing an old song I haven't heard in almost 6 years. WHAT. WHAT. So now I'm listening to it.

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Joyful Attic
Had a looong strange wake up dream, and it consisted of hearing an old song I haven't heard in almost 6 years. WHAT. WHAT. So now I'm listening to it.

emotion_awesome

Trash Squad

I just got home....it's been like three minutes or so...and my dad calls me being all "Sup?". My reply "Nothing much."
Yah anyways around five he wants to like hang out with me, he'll probably drive me into cobourg and get icecream or something from Dairy Queen. It will be just my luck that Danny will be there and the beast moves that she has she will jump over the counter and pounce on me yelling, "WTF I heard you were talking to my boyfriend again!". My dad will then be yelling at me to fight back, it turn into this huge catfight, or it's the drive home of shame.

Anyways, so much for reading The Road.

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

I hope you have fun, or are having fun!

Trash Squad

Ember-babe
I hope you have fun, or are having fun!

Ffff, ugh.... so like ********....
I get in the car right and we go to Timmies first.
We have good talks right...and we just all we do is talk. He told me he's seeing someone. They only went out a few times. So I questioned him about it, and I wasn't being mean about it. He has a right to his happeniess.
It's just weird....though...like I never thought he would date someone, because in my opinion he's not a very desirable guy...., but you know I'm his kid so that's good I think that. Right.

So I'm all....bewildered, and maybe I should be upset for my mom, but it's just another thing that confuses me. So the whole thing went good, I come back home....and I don't know if I feel so good. If I had to pick if I felt well or not so well...(this feeling isn't what I know good to be)...so it has to be down.

I don't know man...it feels weird, but I don't feel spite against him, which is the usual after affect of when I'm upset with someone or something.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff