Welcome to Gaia! ::

LL is gonna be selling her spookies and I'm going to be offering sexies and spookies :3 I gave LL some artsies but she hasn't scanned them yet...my sexies will be like this:

User Image

Timid Regular

*tummy rumbles* ... *flees to brunch!* whee

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

see.. that's usually sort of around what i do... i have to keep unloading and reloading diff brush sets. if i leave htem all loaded and start getting into all this compliation of stuff.. photoshop likes to lock up on me

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Oh hi LL. heart How are you doing?
o: I just got a Brown Magical Giftbox from your thread. ;D
And my bunny was born. He's a week old now.
Man, I totally hate when work interferes with my chatting! LOL!
Graceangel
User Image

see.. that's usually sort of around what i do... i have to keep unloading and reloading diff brush sets. if i leave htem all loaded and start getting into all this compliation of stuff.. photoshop likes to lock up on me

OMFG so coooool!!!!!! heart heart heart You have an awesome eye for colour! I'm blue-purple and blue-green colourblind, so I have the hardest time getting my colours and hues right. xd

So awesome!!
LOL I know how you feel Habit...doesn't help that I'm feeling really sick either gonk
EvilNurseAlice
LL is gonna be selling her spookies and I'm going to be offering sexies and spookies :3 I gave LL some artsies but she hasn't scanned them yet...my sexies will be like this:

User Image

Dude that is so cool looking! I love the fine lines, and the pose is sooooooo smexy! heart Dude, I will totally buy something when you guys open! 4laugh

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
i can't go online at my job.. so it totally interfere's with my internet life! ;o lol...
EvilNurseAlice
LOL I know how you feel Habit...doesn't help that I'm feeling really sick either gonk

Awww. I'm sorry to hear that! *rubs your tummy to sooth it* crying
Graceangel
i can't go online at my job.. so it totally interfere's with my internet life! ;o lol...

The only time I can get online is at work. XD
Hello. ninja
Yeah I'm only online at work as well, I don't have internet right now until I move D: Awww thankies Habit...I feel so lifeless and drained crying surprised Yayy I'll have my first customer :3 heart
just ninja
Hello. ninja

*FLYINGTACKLEGLOMP* 4laugh
Habit
just ninja
Hello. ninja

*FLYINGTACKLEGLOMP* 4laugh

xp How's it going?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff