Invisible Elder

8,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
rofl

oh such cuties...

erm cosplay?! *makes a pouty face* uhhhhhh

boyfriend is distracting *makes kissy face at him* and now he's taking the compu away from me.. gonk

<3 luffles for habit and twinnie and grace and OMG RAWR *tackles*

gaaaaaa can't keep up ;_______;

Timid Regular

@_@; I always forget how many notices build up if I don't check dA for a long time. *needs to clear out some of the people she doesn't watch anymore*
EvilNurseAlice
Hellooooooooo to LL's friends 4laugh *gives everyone a cookie* I know LL irl 4laugh

Eeee! you lucky person! heart

Hello! 4laugh *noms cookie* Sankyuuu!!! heart
Silver Angel
@_@; I always forget how many notices build up if I don't check dA for a long time. *needs to clear out some of the people she doesn't watch anymore*

I had over 3000 mesages on my account the other day because I haven't been around in so long, LOL!!! I just cleaned it out yesterday. Hopefully I can keep on top of it a bit better from now on. XD

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
that one sitll looked awesome! and the one in your sig looks great too!!!

*totally switched her avi to a rocker one for a bit* i was cosplaying a dranei from wow... and had some of my wow vanity pets x3
Lady Lyneve
rofl

oh such cuties...

erm cosplay?! *makes a pouty face* uhhhhhh

boyfriend is distracting *makes kissy face at him* and now he's taking the compu away from me.. gonk

<3 luffles for habit and twinnie and grace and OMG RAWR *tackles*

gaaaaaa can't keep up ;_______;

*squees at Teh Cute* heart

I remember at Rat's Thread I'd have to have 3-5 windows open at a time just to keep up with all the conversations! So exhausting, but so fun! whee
Graceangel
that one sitll looked awesome! and the one in your sig looks great too!!!

*totally switched her avi to a rocker one for a bit* i was cosplaying a dranei from wow... and had some of my wow vanity pets x3

Aw, sankyuu!! heart

OMG, love the outfit!! heart heart
Habit
EvilNurseAlice
Hellooooooooo to LL's friends 4laugh *gives everyone a cookie* I know LL irl 4laugh

Eeee! you lucky person! heart

Hello! 4laugh *noms cookie* Sankyuuu!!! heart
:3 I drew your avi but I never finished it...i think i'm going to redo it cause I'm loving your avi right now 4laugh

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
oh yeah.. i'm feeling somewhere between Miss Murder and Ain't Nothin But a Good Time! x3

thinking about putting Nothing but a good time in my sig XDDDD at first.. i had the guitar on her from the mc item that's a mic? but then i was looking at this one and like.. on hell yeah... let's break something! mrgreen
EvilNurseAlice
] :3 I drew your avi but I never finished it...i think i'm going to redo it cause I'm loving your avi right now 4laugh

OMG, really? EEEEEE!!! *tackle glomps* Sankyuuu!!!! heart I was gonna change my outfit, but if you want I'll leave it the way it is for now. heart *luffles* heart

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
hmmm.... i have lines my mate drew for me of peep bunnies (like marshmellow treats) and i can make.. "nameplate" graffix. not as great as some of the super cool ones i've seen.. dootdoot
Habit
EvilNurseAlice
] :3 I drew your avi but I never finished it...i think i'm going to redo it cause I'm loving your avi right now 4laugh

OMG, really? EEEEEE!!! *tackle glomps* Sankyuuu!!!! heart I was gonna change my outfit, but if you want I'll leave it the way it is for now. heart *luffles* heart
*gets glomped* surprised You can change it now if you want, I saved it onto my flash drive (I'm at work LOL) so I can draws it later on :3 gonna make a shop with LL soon heart
Graceangel
oh yeah.. i'm feeling somewhere between Miss Murder and Ain't Nothin But a Good Time! x3

thinking about putting Nothing but a good time in my sig XDDDD at first.. i had the guitar on her from the mc item that's a mic? but then i was looking at this one and like.. on hell yeah... let's break something! mrgreen

Lol, that s too awesome!

That reminds me, I should pur a link to my gift-art journal in my sig. heart
EvilNurseAlice
*gets glomped* surprised You can change it now if you want, I saved it onto my flash drive (I'm at work LOL) so I can draws it later on :3 gonna make a shop with LL soon heart

That is way too cool! Can't wait to see it once it's opened! What are you guys selling? heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff