Welcome to Gaia! ::

*fighting with the printers at work* Durned things! Rar!

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
hey... you did that art? cuz their faces reminds me of minta mier's work X3
Silver Angel
*drowns in waves of nostalgiaaaa* *0*

*huggles Habit and Twinnie* heart

*flyingtackleglomp*
User Image
User Image

User Image User Image I... have NO idea where I remember you from Lyneve...

/thinks hard

Sorry D:
I really need to clean out my friends list too then xD;

Oh wait wait, you had that GL cosplay avi before, no? ;;
User Image User Image
User Image

User Image
Graceangel
hey... you did that art? cuz their faces reminds me of minta mier's work X3

Who me? *points to self* The art in my sig? Yeah, I totally did it on Sunday! A little different from my usual style. XD

Timid Regular

I've just been eaten by school... but there's too many fun things in life to give up for school. emo

*goes OOF under Habbie* heart
Silver Angel
I've just been eaten by school... but there's too many fun things in life to give up for school. emo

*goes OOF under Habbie* heart

MWAH!! heart heart I've missed you. crying *nuzzles* School is no fair, taking you aways!
User Image

MWA HA HA HAAAAA!!!! twisted

Timid Regular

xD *just now saw that one on DA* You remind me of DA... I feel like I haven't been on mine in YEARS... which is probably not that far from the truth.

^-^ *snugglesnuggle* heart And you! Adorable and mischievous as always.

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
is that yours too? and your normal style? my friend chobi has a style like that! biggrin yeah.. minta mier uses those.. sort of round but pointed faces.. x3 haha... that's cool.. looks better t han stuff I draw XD i still need to practice..

note: having a tablet doesn't make you draw better.. just helps you do it on the pc better instead of using a mouse! haha..

i met lyneve at bunbii gardens biggrin and she's occassionally show up to random user events i run like weddings or parties... and comes to my friends chat shop

edit: ooh.. what's his da? i'll go see too X33333

*luffs on silver*
Silver Angel
xD *just now saw that one on DA* You remind me of DA... I feel like I haven't been on mine in YEARS... which is probably not that far from the truth.

^-^ *snugglesnuggle* heart And you! Adorable and mischievous as always.

*giggles like mad* I'm so happy to be chatting with old friends! *squees*

*loves randomly posting pics* whee
Graceangel
is that yours too? and your normal style? my friend chobi has a style like that! biggrin yeah.. minta mier uses those.. sort of round but pointed faces.. x3 haha... that's cool.. looks better t han stuff I draw XD i still need to practice..

note: having a tablet doesn't make you draw better.. just helps you do it on the pc better instead of using a mouse! haha..

i met lyneve at bunbii gardens biggrin and she's occassionally show up to random user events i run like weddings or parties... and comes to my friends chat shop

edit: ooh.. what's his da? i'll go see too X33333

*luffs on silver*

LOL! No, that's a response to a prompt I got. ""Draw something outside your zone". My style's usually a lot lamer than that. whee

I agree! Some people (not me unfortunatly, LOL!) can do amazing things without the help of a tablet! it's fantastic to see! I'm terribly clumsy, tho, so I have to rely on mine. whee

LL and I have known each other for a long time now. xd *much love* heart heart
*ready to drop-kick expensive printer out the window*
Hellooooooooo to LL's friends 4laugh *gives everyone a cookie* I know LL irl 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff