Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Genius

7,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MeimeiSawr

........Crap xD Uuhh UUHHH i thinks its....jessica....then all the way on the other side in, second to first is tiffany...somewhere in the middle is Sunny, TaeYeon, and HaeYeon????. Lmao idfk.

O__O Umm. No xD You got it wrong. It's Seohyun and Sunny is all the way on the left and Tiffany is next to her. Haewon isn't even a member xDD
sunny bunney
MeimeiSawr

........Crap xD Uuhh UUHHH i thinks its....jessica....then all the way on the other side in, second to first is tiffany...somewhere in the middle is Sunny, TaeYeon, and HaeYeon????. Lmao idfk.

O__O Umm. No xD You got it wrong. It's Seohyun and Sunny is all the way on the left and Tiffany is next to her. Haewon isn't even a member xDD

LMAO. wow. i was waaaaayyyy off. #EpicFail.

Liberal Genius

7,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MeimeiSawr
sunny bunney
MeimeiSawr

xD Guess you "learned" incorrectly bruvs xDD Have you tried Super Junior yet? > w<
sunny bunney
MeimeiSawr
sunny bunney
MeimeiSawr

xD Guess you "learned" incorrectly bruvs xDD Have you tried Super Junior yet? > w<

nope xDDD

Widow

i like all the things u mention heart . how u been in any kpop concerts? biggrin
_xXvietsoulsXx_
i like all the things u mention heart . how u been in any kpop concerts? biggrin

gawd, i wish emotion_0A0 have you?!

Widow

MeimeiSawr
_xXvietsoulsXx_

no! i wish i could too , most of the concerts are pretty far from my place
_xXvietsoulsXx_
MeimeiSawr
_xXvietsoulsXx_

no! i wish i could too , most of the concerts are pretty far from my place

ugh same here. i feel your pain emotion_facepalm

Liberal Genius

7,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MeimeiSawr

nope xDDD

Good. xD Memorizing 9 members is enough but then more? e__e;; That would damage my brain
sunny bunney
MeimeiSawr

nope xDDD

Good. xD Memorizing 9 members is enough but then more? e__e;; That would damage my brain

Lol xDDD im having trouble with just that!

Liberal Genius

7,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MeimeiSawr
sunny bunney
MeimeiSawr

nope xDDD

AEDFLJESDF If only people could have amazing memory *o*
sunny bunney
MeimeiSawr
sunny bunney
MeimeiSawr

nope xDDD

AEDFLJESDF If only people could have amazing memory *o*

aahh but some do!! and i hate them for it!! DX

Bashful Lover

wow, fantastic baby cool
I love Big Bang and 2ne1! I was wondering if anybody could suggest to me any good K-dramas on mysoju?
Amberay_SH
wow, fantastic baby cool
I love Big Bang and 2ne1! I was wondering if anybody could suggest to me any good K-dramas on mysoju?

Sorri, i dont know any on mysoju O.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces