Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Master

I'm laying here figuring out what to do next.

6,875 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
In cases like these, I'd just focus on a hobby. If you like video games FPS like Borderlands help me relieve pain from friends backstabbing.
I'll be your friend.

Invisible Master

Reikon Soushike
In cases like these, I'd just focus on a hobby. If you like video games FPS like Borderlands help me relieve pain from friends backstabbing.

That was the plan, have a neglected steam library...

Invisible Master

caramel syrup dream
I'll be your friend.

Appreciate it razz

Having a flurry of hate being thrown on you sucks.
Awwwwwwwz, tell Molly allllllll about it 3nodding

Invisible Lover

Oh.. Sucks :/

Invisible Master

Miss_Molly_Lynn

Drama city. Don't like this chick, she's a friend of my best friend's wife. My buddy bends to his wife's will and claims to be neutral but feeds her everything I say.

Invisible Master

KinshiKitten
Oh.. Sucks :/

That's life though, I'm sure I've done something to someone to deserve it myself
Longrod Von Hugindong
Miss_Molly_Lynn

Drama city. Don't like this chick, she's a friend of my best friend's wife. My buddy bends to his wife's will and claims to be neutral but feeds her everything I say.

Shitty :/ You're friend shouldn't need to.... well bascially taddle and stir up drama. I would be pissed.

Invisible Master

Miss_Molly_Lynn
Longrod Von Hugindong
Miss_Molly_Lynn

Shitty :/ You're friend shouldn't need to.... well bascially taddle and stir up drama. I would be pissed.

Oh I'm quite pissed, will never trust him again.

iiShido's Princess

Gracious Fox

14,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*pat pat* Well, they suck. >o> You probably should be picky about who you trust.

Shy Sweetheart

Y-you should call 911 a-and put compression and wrappings o-on the wounds! ;////; O-or find someone who can b-because back stuff is hard.
Longrod Von Hugindong
Miss_Molly_Lynn
Longrod Von Hugindong
Miss_Molly_Lynn

Oh I do hope things get better for you, love. Explore and find much better friends.

Invisible Master

Miss_Molly_Lynn
Longrod Von Hugindong
Miss_Molly_Lynn
Longrod Von Hugindong
Miss_Molly_Lynn

Oh I do hope things get better for you, love. Explore and find much better friends.

People come and go I guess, it's a shame

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces