Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Salaura
I'm at the hospital. Sister-in-law is having her baby.
I'mma be an auntie

((Wow! Congratulations! biggrin

As for the event, I feel like Dante is stuck in a tight spot. Would he ever willingly allow a demon army to advance on the human world like that without some kind of sway over its leader (like he had with Sen)? Not in any universe. But, would he get along with angels and be able to be exposed to their energy without being hurt or looked down on? Also no. What options.))

Beloved Cutie-Pie

raaawrrr
zombShi loooooves babies!

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Demonbuster Dante
Salaura
I'm at the hospital. Sister-in-law is having her baby.
I'mma be an auntie

((Wow! Congratulations! biggrin

As for the event, I feel like Dante is stuck in a tight spot. Would he ever willingly allow a demon army to advance on the human world like that without some kind of sway over its leader (like he had with Sen)? Not in any universe. But, would he get along with angels and be able to be exposed to their energy without being hurt or looked down on? Also no. What options.))

[[I actually had a though with Lyn over Skype. if this is back in Gaia's history, where would that put things in our DMC-linked-to-Gaia history?

Maybe while Azrael's stirring up crap with the featherbrains, this is right about the time that Sparda's fighting against Mundus.

Just a thought. That, and there's always what Tess is doing. Siding with the demons, if only so that she can run some major sabotage on their campaign.
"Geez, don't blow my cover!" gonk

Oh, and baby Violet [yes, her name, for real XD] was born just fine via c-section. 8lbs 6oz 21 inches. She was sucking on her fingers through the blankie when I saw her. She's beautiful! emotion_kirakira

Beloved Cutie-Pie

emotion_kirakira

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
shikako1201
emotion_kirakira

ZombiiShii, dun' eat my niece! She's the fiiiirst oooone! crying

Beloved Cutie-Pie

No i will cuddle herrrrrrr

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Salaura
[[I actually had a though with Lyn over Skype. if this is back in Gaia's history, where would that put things in our DMC-linked-to-Gaia history?

Maybe while Azrael's stirring up crap with the featherbrains, this is right about the time that Sparda's fighting against Mundus.

Just a thought. That, and there's always what Tess is doing. Siding with the demons, if only so that she can run some major sabotage on their campaign.

Oh, and baby Violet [yes, her name, for real XD] was born just fine via c-section. 8lbs 6oz 21 inches. She was sucking on her fingers through the blankie when I saw her. She's beautiful! emotion_kirakira

((That is a very neat thought you guys had. There's just one problem: In the manga, it states that Azrael took over the demon army by killing its commander (who'd have been Sparda 2,000 years ago). Ivan also said this is probably back just over 1,000 years. Mundus is probably already sealed and some other Demon Lord was in charge during this unstable time (...had thought briefly. Locked it away). Azrael is currently the acting Demon Lord. Modeus and Baul, the black and white fraternal twins from the anime, might be around, though. They were taught by Sparda before he had children of his own. I loved Modeus so much, so it'd be cool to bring him into a story somehow. Maybe he could work with Tess under Azrael's nose.

I gave Dante's situation my own set of thoughts on my way to the meeting at work this morning. He'd have no chance hiding among the demons because he too closely resembles his father, both in appearance and fighting style (perhaps also in attitude, since despite his outwardly collected nature, Sparda had just as huge a rebellious streak). He'd probably assume a false name to avoid mucking up the timeline (false names are a thing he has much experience with) and his defeat of demons as a free agent would likely attract Ciro's attention. Ciro would bless him with angelic magic, but Dante would then have to hide the constant physical pain such a blessing would give him. It'd create an interesting, unprecedented-in-canon scenario where Dante has a constant drain on his power, but the ability to make use of magic and weaponry he couldn't have contact with before. What do you think?))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Demonbuster Dante
Salaura

((That is a very neat thought you guys had. There's just one problem: In the manga, it states that Azrael took over the demon army by killing its commander (who'd have been Sparda 2,000 years ago). Ivan also said this is probably back just over 1,000 years. Mundus is probably already sealed and some other Demon Lord was in charge during this unstable time (...had thought briefly. Locked it away). Azrael is currently the acting Demon Lord. Modeus and Baul, the black and white fraternal twins from the anime, might be around, though. They were taught by Sparda before he had children of his own. I loved Modeus so much, so it'd be cool to bring him into a story somehow. Maybe he could work with Tess under Azrael's nose.

I gave Dante's situation my own set of thoughts on my way to the meeting at work this morning. He'd have no chance hiding among the demons because he too closely resembles his father, both in appearance and fighting style (perhaps also in attitude, since despite his outwardly collected nature, Sparda had just as huge a rebellious streak). He'd probably assume a false name to avoid mucking up the timeline (false names are a thing he has much experience with) and his defeat of demons as a free agent would likely attract Ciro's attention. Ciro would bless him with angelic magic, but Dante would then have to hide the constant physical pain such a blessing would give him. It'd create an interesting, unprecedented-in-canon scenario where Dante has a constant drain on his power, but the ability to make use of magic and weaponry he couldn't have contact with before. What do you think?))

I love it. Hell, with the way Tess has been reacting to this fiasco, she may be assassinating demons strong enough to drop Devil Stars, keeping herself Triggered to help hide being a hybrid. Makes sense to blend in. It gives an interesting mechanic for the group too. were they scattered when they went back in time? do they even know who/where everyone else is?

shikako1201
No i will cuddle herrrrrrr

Okies. Cuddles are good for babies XD
I'mma try and visit her tomorrow

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Tess: ((You bring up a good point. They might not readily recognize each other, especially with Dante disguising himself so heavily. I'm working on what he'd wear. It's harder than you might think. sweatdrop

Also, I had a depressing thought. Dante killed both of those brothers in the anime. Baul started it and wouldn't back off, claiming that his one true reason to live was to fight Sparda to prove his ability. Since Sparda wasn't around, he fought Dante instead and lost. Modeus had given up his status as a warrior that his brother might develop his own skill more and not see himself as living in Modeus's shadow. When Baul died, Modeus felt that his own reason for living was gone and forced Dante to fight and kill him. Dante really didn't want to kill either of them, but he was left with no choice. He might get to know them better here. That might rip him up inside.))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
You'll think of something, I'm sure.
I imagine that he'd keep something for who he is.

For Tess, for all that her Trigger's never been released, some traits are still the same. [avi as example]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((He's keeping the amulet, since taking it off risks losing it. He just has to keep it out of sight.))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Pretty tell-tale, but only if somebody knows what they're looking at. I imagine Modeus would know it on sight

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Possibly, though at this time the amulet is still split into two. Even the people who know it would think their eyes were playing tricks on them. Baul would know it, too.

Dante also still has Rebellion, since it channels his power and he pretty much feels naked without it in battle now. It represents his mixed heritage, too, so he'd also be able to channel the angelic energy from his blessing with it (it helps that the item I use for it is actually based on the sword of the angel Michael).))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Now that's one Tess would know, and if she saw someone [who she thought was anyone] other then Dante using it, she'd get over there as fast as wings could carry!
"I wonder if I could get Modeus to throw me."
Lets not find out...

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Throw? In imp form, or full-sized? Also, the brothers will probably look younger than they do in the anime. More like guys in their late teens to early 20s. I imagine they were trained as teenagers. Also, by that time, Modeus was known as Sparda's heir as far as sword skill was involved.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff