Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Yeah, the collective enthusiasm over this event reminds me of events past. Thankfully the levels of flaming never got to their level. sweatdrop ))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
[[Yea. I saw taunts between the two, but it still felt like it was in the spirit of the event]]

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

I dunno, I saw some idiots. That was mostly after the event ended, though, when all the whniy pissbabies came out to scream.

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Yea, when they didn't instantly get a winner's announcement or prize bundle.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((I honestly didn't expect much of the prize at the end. Getting an animated lantern was really unexpected.))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
[[Lots of people liked the lamp, so I guess thats why they kept it.

In other news, in Deadlands, Elle can cross 'Kill a Mojave Rattler' off her bucketlist. Ever see Tremors? Elle got to kill one of those things, more or less single-handed. XD

"Nao I wanna try an' kill a jackalope."

Familiar Lunatic

-crawls along the rafters, lurks-

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Salaura

In other news, in Deadlands, Elle can cross 'Kill a Mojave Rattler' off her bucketlist. Ever see Tremors? Elle got to kill one of those things, more or less single-handed. XD

((I read that and went "No, not El Blanco! Now why will the tourists visit Perfection?!" lol

So a huge mess is going down in my house with my youngest sister. She caught a particularly bad case of being 14 and is having trouble grasping the concept of everything my parents are telling her to help her along. Just an hour ago she was shouting about how she thinks our mom is out to ruin her life and destroy her. The other night, when the same thing was going down, I had two thoughts in succession.

First thought: Wow, so I guess I have Azula for a little sister.

Second thought: ...I should probably reword that.))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Demonbuster Dante
Salaura

((I read that and went "No, not El Blanco! Now why will the tourists visit Perfection?!" lol

So a huge mess is going down in my house with my youngest sister. She caught a particularly bad case of being 14 and is having trouble grasping the concept of everything my parents are telling her to help her along. Just an hour ago she was shouting about how she thinks our mom is out to ruin her life and destroy her. The other night, when the same thing was going down, I had two thoughts in succession.

First thought: Wow, so I guess I have Azula for a little sister.

Second thought: ...I should probably reword that.))

[["It was tryin' t'eat me, mah ward AJ, th' rest of our gang, an' our horses! So ah killed it, and we ate it! ah also learned how to burrow like it after ah killed it...who knew you could count coup from them things?

Atch. Teenagers. XD At least your sister isen't a Firebender. That could result in a disaster. literally.]]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Yeah, seriously. I told the same story to the friend who originally showed me AtLA and she said "And now you must begin your search for HONOR!" lol ))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
[[Don't forget the search for Ursa after you find honor!
and helping the Avatar create Republic City!]]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((And along the way earn the "Not As Big a Jerk As I Could've Been" Award.))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
[[Zuko is such a great character. whee

I was so happy to see him in book 3 of Korra. Him talking to Eska and Desna about P'le and Sparky Sparky boom man was funny as heck!

"...Didn't work.."

I gotta go to bed. Work tomorrow, and more deadlands. Night
[/huggles and flees] ]]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((I loved his facial expression when he found out who Korra had spoken to in the Spirit World. It was the same face he'd made a thousand times as a kid in the original series and it translated so well into his adult face.

Goodnight.))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
[[Brain hurts, not staying long, goodnight]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash