Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
My legs are killing me. Between work, weeding and running with the dog yesterday, it feels like my calves have been laced with red-hot wires and everytime I flex 'em it burns. burning_eyes

And tomorrow we're all full up. emo

Kumi loves her rocketship! emotion_bigheart

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Happy Zombie Jesus day!

Okay, so I now have all the content for Studio Gainax ready, and waiting to be posted. Now that I've achieved my goal of writing three full-length reviews in a thirty day period, I can finally kick back, play some video games, and catch up on Game of Thrones.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
[/is crashed out on the couch]

Lonely Girl

Back from con! ...Photos at a later date.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Belzayne

Eeeee! Did'ja have fun? What were some of the other costumes? How did everyone like yours? Did'ja get any goodies, what kinda panels did'ja see?

Lonely Girl

Salaura
Belzayne

Eeeee! Did'ja have fun? What were some of the other costumes? How did everyone like yours? Did'ja get any goodies, what kinda panels did'ja see?

Yes I had fun. There were tons of awesome costumes. People loved mine and I got some friends to do double takes! And as far as goodies I will take some pictures of them all later. And only one panel actually - a Persona one.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Belzayne
Salaura
Belzayne

Yes I had fun. There were tons of awesome costumes. People loved mine and I got some friends to do double takes! And as far as goodies I will take some pictures of them all later. And only one panel actually - a Persona one.

I'll show you pictures of my plushies when you show me con swag! whee

Lonely Girl

Salaura
Belzayne
Salaura
Belzayne

I should have thought about that yesterday or the day before. However sometime this week (prolly Wednesday) I will bring forth pics of Con swag.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Belzayne
Salaura
Belzayne
Salaura
Belzayne

I should have thought about that yesterday or the day before. However sometime this week (prolly Wednesday) I will bring forth pics of Con swag.

Yaaay

Lonely Girl

Salaura
Yaaay

So by the way. Fifth photo has a clear shot of my cosplay.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Belzayne
Salaura
Yaaay

Aww, you even had a group?!
I'm so jelly!

Lonely Girl

Salaura
Belzayne
Salaura
Yaaay

Aww, you even had a group?!
I'm so jelly!

I was staying with my friends. We went to the Persona photoshoot was all.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Hey, that's really cool! Wow, so many people I know went to cons this past weekend, and they were all over the country.))

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I totally recognize someone besides Nomy in those photos.

-flop- Gonna have to teach myself how to use OneNote and Access, and how to deal with the ever annoying 8.1 >A<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff