Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
adell16
Goodnight Pink.

-sits in the rafters while he plays around with a funny idea for his thread-

((Yeeeees?))

Shadowy Player

@ Dante: I'm not exactly sure who yet, though it'll probably be Adell, getting hammered drunk, with some odd antics ensuing, and Delly having to deal with him.

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Nero: ~lifts an eyebrow, looks vaguely amused~ Dude, have you even seen her fight recently? I don't think you really need to worry about squishing her that much. ~rolls her eyes~ There are times when I don't want to be around my roommate, you know. I like my peace and quiet, and he talks. A lot.

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
[[i gotta go. work in the morning.

Night]]

Hilarious Hellraiser

@Dante: I feel like I can't figure me out so I'm just angry. I feel better now though. Seeing Tess be so short and all. Make me appreciate the small things in life.

@Lyn: Yeah, I get what you mean. When he's not talking, he;s eating or drinking. Only time I ever seen him quiet is at the comic shop when he's picking out all those comics he needs to buy, and then again when he reads them.

Hilarious Hellraiser

Salaura
[[i gotta go. work in the morning.

Night]]

Night!

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Nero: ~weary smile~ Did you know that he also talks in his sleep? I've walked through the living room, heard him say something from the couch, and looked at him, and he was fast asleep.

In rivers, in rivers...

Lonely Girl

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Well. that kinda stank. Yesterday I had to call in tardy to work, but at least I made it! Today the car wouldn't even start! gonk

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Sala: gonk bad car!

In rivers, in rivers...

Lonely Girl

Bad, bad car! D:

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Lyn and Nomy: Yea. we're trying to save up the cash to get a replacement.

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

DX Well, I hope you get one soon!

In rivers, in rivers...

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100

Shadowy Player

-watching The Walking Dead for the first time, even if he is extremely late in the series-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff