Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
adell16
@ Pink: -snuggles, flops on-

@ Dante: I agree with you on that. It almost kind of feels one dimensional when we know it'll probably end with that. I'd be fine with Delly fighting a demon. I think it'd be kind of fun, since I've never used her in any fights before.

((Exactly. What kind of skill does she have in any kind of fighting? Any at all?))

Shy Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
*puts Dante back down and lightly hugs*
Sorry, forgot my own strength for a moment. sweatdrop

Ice-Cold Knight

15,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Half-brother... yes, that's plausible.
-snaps his fingers-
That settles it. Anthony Kiedis is Nero's father.

{{ I'm afraid I'm very very very behind on Adventure Time. I'll have to make some time to catch up on it. ): }}

-stifles a yawn-
Just thought I'd share that before bed.
Goodnight~
-pats Lyn's blanket on his way out-

@ Adell: *snuggle* = w=

@ Dante: Well... ~> Watson found old letters between Sherlock and Irene, but decided not to read them. Instead, she asked Sherlock about them and he instantly destroyed them once she handed them to him. Later on in the episode, he told her that Irene had died and he couldn't handle her death.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Icy Vergil
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Half-brother... yes, that's plausible.
-snaps his fingers-
That settles it. Anthony Kiedis is Nero's father.

{{ I'm afraid I'm very very very behind on Adventure Time. I'll have to make some time to catch up on it. ): }}

-stifles a yawn-
Just thought I'd share that before bed.
Goodnight~
-pats Lyn's blanket on his way out-

((*snerk* whee

Well not only was the most recent episode a huuuuuge mindscrew, but they dropped some interesting info about pre-vampire Marceline.

Goodnight.))

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
~Pink_Sephiroth~
@ Adell: *snuggle* = w=

@ Dante: Well... ~> Watson found old letters between Sherlock and Irene, but decided not to read them. Instead, she asked Sherlock about them and he instantly destroyed them once she handed them to him. Later on in the episode, he told her that Irene had died and he couldn't handle her death.

((Hmm. I bet he was lying his butt off, too.

My CAPTCHA says "too late." I have an awful feeling now.))

Shadowy Player

@ Dante: Well, I figured she should at least a little bit of skill, since she's held of some demon hunters before, but she's only really supposed to have a good self taught hand-to-hand technique and a bit of experience with guns because of Adell's collection. She's not nearly as experienced as anyone that Dante usually works with.

@ Pink: -nuzzles cheek- -w-
@ Dante: I hope he was... He seemed really sad when he told her...

D:

@ Adell: *purr* heart

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Adell: ((That's what I assumed. Remember the light RP I had with Pink? This is a lot like that.))

@Pink: ((Perhaps
she's just dead to him after something she did, but he's not over her in the least.))
@ Dante: o -o .............. Why didn't I think of that? You're brilliant, Kumiko. Absolutely brilliant.

*yaaaawn* I gotta head off to bed now... I'm tired and sore... *cuddlesnuggleluffles* G'night, Kumiko! G'night, Adell! heart Love you both~!

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Goodnight, Pink.))

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: -nuzznuzzpurr-

Goodnight Pink.

@ Dante: I can kinda remember the RP you're talking about, but my brain's pulling kind of a blank at the moment. I think I know what you mean though.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Adell: ((Pink wanted to do more with Dante than just hang out and occasionally go in that direction, so he started to train her in demon hunting per her request.))

Shadowy Player

@ Dante: Oh, okay. Yeah, I do remember that happening. It seems like it'd be fun to do sometime. It'd definitely be different from the normal, since I don't think there's been any fighting or anything in the thread yet.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Adell: ((Yeah, only mention of "off-screen" fighting.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff