Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Well, the family dog just passed away. I cant say I didn't see it coming, considering how old and unhealthy she was, but it still feels weird to think about.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Dante: What'd she do today?

Reefer: Awww. My old family dog passed away last year.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Reefer: ((Well either way I'm sorry for your loss. Pets can be family, too.))

@Sala: ((She completely lost her head again. She was supposed to have been in bed by 8:00, but she threw a giant screaming fit that lasted a full two and a half hours. We don't know why, but we do know that she worked herself up into it.))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Dante: Yeesh.

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
@Sala: ((She even hurt our mom several times and said she didn't care. I couldn't hear half the dialogue on TV (which she knows we all watch every week and which my mom expects me to tell her about the next day) over the shrieking and our mom yelling at her.))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
[[I don't want to poke my nose into your folk's way of raising kids, but it sounds like your sister needs discipline, whatever your parents are doin' dosen't seem to be cuttin' it.]]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Believe me when I say we're trying. Also, she's not exactly what anyone would call mentally normal. Neither of my sisters are. They're very high-functioning, but they fall under the special needs category.))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
[[ Have your parents talked to someone like a counselor on different techniques for your sisters?]]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((All their lives. Things would work for a while, but this sister is eleven. She's hitting puberty, which equals brain reconstruction. Her brain wasn't quite physically wired right from the beginning, so it might actually be rebuilding itself wrong, too. We'd have to do another MRI to know for sure.

'm getting really tired, so I'll be heading to bed soon. It's been a very long day.))

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
[[Tomorrow's my long day. I'm the least allergic to grass and I get to run to Wal-Mart to find a cheap weed-whacker and take down the jungle springing up in the back yard.

Night]]

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((My dad did that to our lawn this morning. Best of luck with that.

Goodnight.))

Lonely Girl

Damn that sucks Kumi. *Hugs*

Friendly Elocutionist

It's the other reason I'm not sleeping well, too. My sister always throws a huge fit in the early morning, too. We don't know why, other than it could possibly be her alternative to drinking coffee.

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

~slight headache, back on diet, and needing to be at work in an hour~ So apparently the swollen lymph node is something that a doctor needs to look at, according to my mom.

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Friendly Elocutionist

It doesn't sound normal, even if you do have that happen more often than most. If it hasn't gone away, the infection you're fighting could be worse than you thought.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff