Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

@ Key: No, unfortunately, no puggies :< But I did see a corgi! I love those!

*snuggle* = w=

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Key: ~giggles~ I don't have a name~! ~skips around~

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Aged Survivor

@ Pink: ((Welcome back! Corgis are so adorable! The stubby legs, they are just too much.

*hugs* Aw, everything okay, Pinkerlock?))
@ Key: I know, I know! ; u; The cutest ever!

*cuddles* Sleepy... Might go soon...

Aged Survivor

((Thanks for making me worry that I did something bad, stupid post spot switching. It kept giving me permission errors every time I tried to edit the post that appeared on my screen as being after Lyn's. ))

@ Lyn: What? That doesn't make sense. Everyone has a name no matter what they are. *gets up* Now, uh, excuse me. Could you please stop moving and relax? At this rate of hyperactivity, it'll take me an entire day to clean and polish these heavily stained floors. So please, just stand still, Ly- I mean, person of unknown origin.

@ Pink: ((Did they let you pet the little guy at all?

I understand. You should go to bed if you're feeling that tired. ))

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Key: ~taps gloved finger on lip, pouting~ Aw, you don't wanna play with me? Alright, I'll go play somewhere else. ~hops and dances out of the room~
((I need to go to bed! DX I'm so tired.))

In rivers, in rivers...

Aged Survivor

@ Lyn: Wait, I didn't mean to offend you! I just want to...oh, darn. *sighs* Great. Just great. Now I've got to get these floors looking as good as new again.

((Okay. Goodnight, Lyn!))
@ Key: Gaia's glitchin' again? D:

I wish! ; -; It was too crowded, I couldn't. It was so fluffy, though!

I wanted to show Kumiko something, but I guess I'll have to wait for tomorrow...

G'night, Lynnie! heart

Aged Survivor

@ Pink: ((Looks like it is. They really have been having a lot of site issues these past couple of weeks. Site outages, avatar issues, all random stuff. Guess the servers might be in need of replacing soon. The post switching thing happens randomly though, usually when two people send in posts at the exact same time.

That's terrible! ._. One day you will pet a little corgi, one day.

You could always PM her about it.))
@ Key: That's true D: I've noticed that, too! So that's why that happens. It made me worry.

I hope so ; u; I want to hug it!

That's true... I wanted her immediate reaction, but I suppose that's best.

*yawns* I'mma head off to bed now, then. I need sleep... *cuddlesnugglehuggles* G'night, Key! heart Pinki luffs you!

Aged Survivor

@ Pink: ((It could be that, outdated coding, or just something random. It's nothing to worry too much about since they have tons of backup servers for those times when something goes wrong.

I suddenly want to hug the little guy, too.

I'm sure her reaction then would be as awesome as her reaction now.

Goodnight, Pink!))

Amorous Hunter

16,190 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((It's only 10pm, but I'm about to pass out. Goodnight everybody.))

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

My bf has two corgis.

In rivers, in rivers...

Friendly Elocutionist

Is that trading card thing from the new RIG/CI?

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Kumi: Yep. it's called Stellar Stats.

In rivers, in rivers...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers