Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

Friendly Elocutionist

@Nom: Can you wear gloves? Even the half-finger kind?

@Key: I'm bringing books. I just got two new manga books.

The crowd won't be that big. It's my family, my grandparents, my great aunt, my regular aunt, my uncle and my younger cousin. I'll be glad to see him, though. He really likes me and he loves science.

Lonely Girl

Lyn: Ouch...I'm kind of hoping I'll get my day off tomorrow. It was supposed to be today but that one driver helper thought she had one.

Key: Oh, well that sounds like fun! And yeah I'll get more money this Friday but I would have liked a day off

Kumi: I'm still trying to find out what kinds of gloves I can wear with the uniform actually

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
@ Lyn: *smiles and sits beside* Shouldn't be working so hard after what you've gone through... what's with the outfit?

Aged Survivor

@ Lyn: ((Why did I just realize that Anurla is behind your avatar? ))

@ Kumi: ((That works too. What did you get?

I've got the perfect idea for you. Try to gravitate towards that younger cousin. Maybe chatting with him could make you appear too busy to answer any major questions.))

@ Nom: ((It sure was! Maybe you'll be able to get the day off some other time in the future. Do you at least have Thanksgiving off?))

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Fate: ~blushes~ It was the only thing clean. Tama made a mess.
@Key: ((XD Because he's partially hidden?))

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Lonely Girl

Key: If what they said was right, helpers won't have to work on Thanksgiving. It all depends on if they need any help

Aged Survivor

@ Lyn: ((True. He also kind of blends in with the couch for some reason.))

@ Nom: ((Here's to hoping that no help is needed. I'll be sending luck your way!))
*rolls in* Yoooo~

Aged Survivor

((Hey there, Pink! How are you doing today?))

Pink! *runs over and pounces on*

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
@ Lyn: *whistles and tugs on the apron* If I didn't know better, someone sent that to you as a present..

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Key: ((I don't see why. XD He's darker than the pillows.))
@Fate: ~blushes more~ I don't see why.

Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Lonely Girl

Hey Pinkie...how was your day? *Huggles from floor*

Key: If I can get the rest of this week off I'll be fine. I've worked about 13 hours so far
@ Key: ((Heeeey~ I got home from work earlier, but my boyfriend wanted to go out for dinner, so I just got home just now c: I'm doing fine, though wet. It's raining really hard here. How about you? How are you doing? ))

Key! Key! Key! *is pounced* heart

@ Nom: ((Noooom~ *huggles back* Fine! Long day at work, but fine! How was your day?))

Aged Survivor

@ Lyn: ((What can I say? I'm an odd person. XD ))

@ Nom: ((Is there a requirement you have for how many hours you need to work this week?))

@ Pink: ((That's great! Aw, that's so nice of him to go out to dinner with you. Yeah, it's been raining all day in NJ. I'm doing very good. Can't wait for tomorrow to be over with so I can have a four day vacation. I told Nom this, but the Thanksgiving event I went to went extremely well. My brother didn't know I was coming, so he was excited and surprised to see me there.))

Got you fairly this time! *nuzzles the top of her head and laughs*

Enduring Hunter

/drops from the ceiling

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out