Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

@ Shi: Not that I noticed P:

You got it! :'D Totally noted!

Nah, it's cool~ I'm busy watchin' something else at the moment. Ah... I forgot about that x .x

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Pink:
Probably because I mumble badly when I'm nervous.
Plus my phone doesn't seem to have a good mic.

Awesome.

Okay~ Have fun.
Lol, the song I'm listening/singing to is called She's got sorcery, and I keep thinking it's Shi instead of She. So it sounds like I'm a badass.

Adell:
A-Ah. x//////x;; Then.. Wh-Who would that be?

Ikr?!
OMG! Did I tell you she's 1 now?!
@ Shi: Pinki mumbles too ; u; And stutters...

That's cuz you are, love~ ;D

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
So Pinki, where exactly in DW are you at?

Shadowy Player

@ Shika: That would be you. -smiles- And I mean that completely.

I didn't know that. She'll be talking before you know it.
@ Fate: Ummm... I just watched the episode with the Doctor's daughter P: Just now. So near the halfway mark of the fourth season.

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
OwO Wow, you're going through them pretty quick. biggrin Liking things so far?
*pounds chest* I am dedicated! heart I want to catch up with everyone and know all the fun inside jokes and stuff~ I am LOVING IT! You kiddin'? I positively adore it! The Doctor makes me so happy and all those fun adventures~ Even the sad bits make me sad, but not for long! I'm telling you, that series is like potato chips. I watch one episode and next thing you know, I'm sitting here, like, six hours later wondering where the heck time went. He really is the master of time, sucking up my time like that.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Pink:
I stutter irl on the reg. It's not like, a condition though. So that's good.

Ikr? *ego stroke*

Adell:
x///////////////x;; Y-You think I-I'm cute?

She already says a bunch of words. And uses most of them correctly. Like, when she first sees you she'll say "Hi." So smart~

Oh! Shi has Skype now, btw.
I don't know if I told anyone. Just like, in general.

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
xD You're gonna love getting into NewWho, so much more fun stuff. biggrin

Friendly Elocutionist

I'm back! I finally had one of those hilarious Tumblr dashboard moments with an arrow pointing to the post above or below it. Sadly, my screen is messed up and I can't take a decent screencap.
@ Shi: I do the same x .x I don't like it when it happens, though...

x3 Hehehe~

@ Fate: Oh yeah? Oh yeah? O uO I can't wait! heart I'm gettin' all excited all over again!

@ Kumiko: What'd it point at? What'd it point at? x3

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I will give a warning: Series 5 and 6 have warranted a new phrase, called 'Moffatf***ed'. When you start into it, you'll understand. rofl

[/waves sonics about with glee]
I've heard that phrase used quite often in Doctor Who blogs D: ...I'm kinda scared to find out what it means, but goodness, the curiosity's gonna get me.

x3 *dancedancedance*

Shadowy Player

@ Shika: Yes I do. -smiles- Don't believe me?

That's awesome. -chuckles-

I have one too. I haven't used it yet though. -_-;; -just got it about 2 weeks ago, doesn't have any friends to talk to on it though-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff