Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introducing Light Cola! One calorie will go straight to your heart and give you cardiac arrest!

Warning: This product may turn you into a serial killer with a serious god complex. 0.34740205145451 34.7% [ 2066 ]
Kira Inc. claims no responsibility in futile attempts at ridding the world of evil. 0.17975449806625 18.0% [ 1069 ]
Nor do we claim responsibility for any heart-related diseases and/or deaths. 0.10156381368757 10.2% [ 604 ]
Before you vanquish evil, vanquish your thirst with Light Cola! 0.37127963679166 37.1% [ 2208 ]
Total Votes:[ 5947 ]

User Image

Sis.
DD<
BLUBBLUBBLUBBBLUB!

Festive Rabbit

25,050 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Fishy: BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB!!
Bro:
8D
- rolls away -
@ Near: Thank you ^w^ I'm glad she's safe, too~! I'm gonna kick her when I see her for being so careless :3

@ Ryuu: Daddykins is so pretty~!

@ Adell: I tried and failed x.x My mom had to take over for me.

User Image

Nuriko.
TT ATT
BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB~

Sis.
D<
BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB!
*jumps out of the bowl, tackles*
DD<

Pink.
D<
BLUB!?
BLUB BLUB BLUB!!!

7,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
"You could cut the tension with a knife. Here it loomed, one of Kira Inc's biggest contests. Everybody was awaiting the chance to be the first poster on page 5000. Kumiko, Mori, Azu, and many other well-known regulars were eager at the chance to win 20k. Then, the tension mounted. There was 15 pages left. Light was online, but he was nowhere to be found. People had begun to discuss methods they had for trying to get the first post on that coveted page. Others, however, knew something was up. Anyways, after another 5 pages went, suspense was killing the regulars. I had unfortunately had to leave before page 5000, but managed to return in time for it. 3 pages remained. People were posting to get the pages up, and some were not posting for fear of not being able post first on 5000. Then there was 1 page separating a person and 20,000 gold. Then it came. The last post on page 4999. The rush for the posts had begun. I had originally believed that I had won. I was like "YES!!" But then, something happened. I saw I wasn't the first person on page 5000. You know who it was? NONE OTHER THAN LIGHT! xD
It was probably the most epic win that could have ever been on Gaia. Then I got yelled at by Near and my mom got scared, and said "You're moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air."

And that is my entry into the Death N' Sketch contest X'D

Dangerous Conversationalist

7,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
*sprinkles cake crumbs in Ryuu's fish bowl* XD

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: That's what happened the last time I tried to give my friend directions to My house. sweatdrop
Bro:
- tackled by him; flails -
DDDDX

User Image

Justice.
BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB!?
*eats anyway*

Sis.
*strangles with little fins and passes out*

Pink.

BLUB BLUB BLUB...
BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB.
@ Ryuu: Daddykins doesn't want to be pretty? :<

@ Mori: XD The end made me smicker!

@ Justice: Yo! *waves*

@ Adell: x.x Dang...

Shadowy Player

@ Pink: Eheheh... sweatdrop
Ah! I gotta go or I'll be late for practice! See you guys later!

Dangerous Conversationalist

7,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Hi Pink, hey everyone. Just stopping by. I gotta go finish coloring one more contest entry, but I just thought that Ryuu's too amusing as a fish to pass up the chance to feed him. ^^

7,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
*Has just Bel Air'd everyone who read it*
x'D

Festive Rabbit

25,050 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Fishy: D: BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB <3?

Quick Reply