Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah.
Well nighttime for me x___x. Eep school today and not even in bed @__@.
Nice talking with you.
Respect Axel ^^.
Bye.
Uhm, those were all made by Miyazaki, perhaps the best animator in anime history...the guy's like the Japanese Walt Disney. o_o

(Btw, I think the cat movie she's referring to is "The Cat Returns", one of his more recent films. I need to see that one still...that cat looks like the pimp XP)

And Sora's a pretty unisex name...it means 'sky', so it doesn't have to stick to any one gender *shrugs*.
DragonhalfShane
Uhm, those were all made by Miyazaki, perhaps the best animator in anime history...the guy's like the Japanese Walt Disney. o_o

(Btw, I think the cat movie she's referring to is "The Cat Returns", one of his more recent films. I need to see that one still...that cat looks like the pimp XP)

And Sora's a pretty unisex name...it means 'sky', so it doesn't have to stick to any one gender *shrugs*.

The Japanese Walt Disney? xd
Nice! xd
Just that with "My neighbour Totaru" when I saw the advert, there was this giant cat. O.o
Gah! I'm alone again! (Wait... I'm alone for the first time at this thread. O.o)
I'm alone!? gonk
Karicki Satni Mitsu
Gah! I'm alone again! (Wait... I'm alone for the first time at this thread. O.o)
I'm alone!? gonk
*huggles* whee
janus_the_halo_mage
Karicki Satni Mitsu
I'm alone!? gonk
*huggles* whee

Yay!

*Huggles back*

*Thinks of Axel*

Nah only jokin'. xd
Hello all. Just finished beating the Hades Cup, and I surprised myself by actually beating through it all the way without dying once! It is unheard of...? Now I have everything needed to unveil the secret ending! ninja

But alas I must wait until tomarrow to view it, for if my mom catches me up this late, I shall be dead. Good night, all.
Neo_Qeen_Serenity
Hello all. Just finished beating the Hades Cup, and I surprised myself by actually beating through it all the way without dying once! It is unheard of...? Now I have everything needed to unveil the secret ending! ninja

But alas I must wait until tomarrow to view it, for if my mom catches me up this late, I shall be dead. Good night, all.

Well done and Congrats! 4laugh

Bye! 3nodding
I'm alone again! gonk
I claim this thread! On page five even!
Key Somniorum

But Kira owns the thread! gonk
Axel pwns the thread... xd

Now I'm gonna take a walk around the place, I won't be too long...

Bye for now!
Karicki Satni Mitsu
Key Somniorum

Then I claim all pages with the number two in them. O_O
Key Somniorum
Karicki Satni Mitsu
Key Somniorum

Then I claim all pages with the number two in them. O_O

Then I call all the pages which have the number 3 in them.

And all the pages that are left over, shall be Axels. xd
Uh....
(Giggle)
Um... Well, a Lion King world has been confirmed....
(Giggle)
Check it out...
lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think Sora looks cute...but somewhat... lol
rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas