10,225 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
PouncinPichu
GhostlyNapkin
PouncinPichu
GhostlyNapkin

I'm just laying bed trying to pick a new picture of me to put on my profile since I'm no longer blond >w<

I see. >u< Hopefully you'll pick something that's good.
I'm a blonde too xD

I was suppose to be a brunette but now I'm like a red head that's slowly becoming brunette xD

Naice. xD
What color/s of hair do you like the most?

I like blond/ brunette but I apparently look better as a brunette ><

Ruthless Hellraiser

GhostlyNapkin
ibetoxicX
GhostlyNapkin
ibetoxicX
GhostlyNapkin
ibetoxicX

Aww I hope you feel better :c

Oh thank you (: I'll be fine though my fever is nearly gone ^w^ so what are you up to right now? o:

I'm glad to hear your feeling better ^-^ and I'm just listening to music/relaxing at the moment

Oh that sounds fun, what music? :3

I see stars, upon this dawning, the amity affliction I don't really listen to soft music haha xD

I have never heard of those before xD

Most people haven't either xD I search up random music on youtube

Friendly Duck

10,225 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
ibetoxicX
GhostlyNapkin
ibetoxicX
GhostlyNapkin
ibetoxicX

I'm glad to hear your feeling better ^-^ and I'm just listening to music/relaxing at the moment

I see stars, upon this dawning, the amity affliction I don't really listen to soft music haha xD

Well you know whatever works xD

Ruthless Hellraiser

GhostlyNapkin
ibetoxicX
GhostlyNapkin
ibetoxicX
GhostlyNapkin
ibetoxicX

I know I forgot to ask you but what is your interests? I can be forgetful sometimes xD
GhostlyNapkin

I see. I wish my hair was green for no reason at all. I'm even a guy so it shouldn't be changed. xD

Friendly Duck

10,225 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
ibetoxicX
GhostlyNapkin
ibetoxicX
GhostlyNapkin
ibetoxicX

I know I forgot to ask you but what is your interests? I can be forgetful sometimes xD

Oh I really like playing video games and reading and taking c: Not anything too fancy x3

Friendly Duck

10,225 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
PouncinPichu
GhostlyNapkin

I see. I wish my hair was green for no reason at all. I'm even a guy so it shouldn't be changed. xD

Oh my hair was once green and it was short like most guys have it xD I went through some odd times lol sweatdrop
GhostlyNapkin
PouncinPichu
GhostlyNapkin

Oh my hair was once green and it was short like most guys have it xD I went through some odd times lol sweatdrop

xD

What kinds of hobbies do you have? I used to collect state quarters, but now collect CDs with info that is semi-useless to me.

Ruthless Hellraiser

GhostlyNapkin
ibetoxicX
GhostlyNapkin
ibetoxicX
GhostlyNapkin
ibetoxicX

Oh I really like playing video games and reading and taking c: Not anything too fancy x3

Ah that's good, sorry I was updating my profile xD

Noob

You coulda PMed me any time, you butt.

Friendly Duck

10,225 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
PouncinPichu
GhostlyNapkin
PouncinPichu
GhostlyNapkin

xD

What kinds of hobbies do you have? I used to collect state quarters, but now collect CDs with info that is semi-useless to me.

Oh my god I use to collect quarters too xD But I do a lot of reading or practice music, I haven't been playing many video games since school stated though ><

Friendly Duck

10,225 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
ibetoxicX
GhostlyNapkin
ibetoxicX
GhostlyNapkin
ibetoxicX

Ah that's good, sorry I was updating my profile xD

Oh it's all good x3 How's your day going?

Friendly Duck

10,225 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
Cloverstamp
You coulda PMed me any time, you butt.

...But you stopped replying to me
GhostlyNapkin
PouncinPichu
GhostlyNapkin
PouncinPichu
GhostlyNapkin

xD

Oh my god I use to collect quarters too xD But I do a lot of reading or practice music, I haven't been playing many video games since school stated though ><

Oh my god xD What kinds of music do you enjoy practicing?
((May not reply until tomorrow.))

Friendly Duck

10,225 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
PouncinPichu
GhostlyNapkin
PouncinPichu
GhostlyNapkin
PouncinPichu
GhostlyNapkin

xD

Oh my god xD What kinds of music do you enjoy practicing?
((May not reply until tomorrow.))

Well it kind of depends, I will play anything on my piano, classical on my violin (most of the time), and more rock type stuff on my guitar and I'll play anything on my marimba since it's like my keyboard lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff