Welcome to Gaia! ::

- h a b i b a t i -
Sexy Platypus Chef
- h a b i b a t i -
Sexy Platypus Chef
- h a b i b a t i -
Awww~ Why not? ouo We can play games and probably throw some things at the neighbors, and then go like, "DINKLEBERRGGGG....." XD

Sorry for the super, uber, late reply! D: Been busy with stuff IRL lately ;n;
Hey! That's rude!! That's why I end up having poop at my door step... :c

Is okay. s**t happens!
LOL! XD *suddenly reminded that i stepped on a dog's poo this morning* s**t. D: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND MEEEE---------- *rolls on the floor*

Yeah, sometimes a bit too much, sometimes just a little ;u;
...I DON'T KNOW! I'M SORRY! Don't beat me!! DX

Meh. That's why I don't go crazy with my schedule.
*rushes to find a stick*

I can't arrange schedule ;n; I'M BAD AT MAKING SCHEDULES AKDJASKLDJAKS Well i tried a few times before :0 But i always end up not sticking to the schedule i've made ;u;
NOOOO!! -goes to find gun-

Eh. I never have one either. I just never put a lot of stuff on my plate cause I never wanna do anything work related on my off time.

Codebreaking Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
pixelsmash
- h a b i b a t i -
pixelsmash
- h a b i b a t i -
Ello'! ouo How are you dude? XD

Quite well. Yourself?
I'm okay, i guess ouo'' Anyways, how did you stumble upon this thread? :0

I just saw it when going through the list. It said gamer looking for friends and as a fellow gamer I jumped in.
Great! ouo b *pats your back* Welcome to the club. XD
What games do you like to play? :0

Codebreaking Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sexy Platypus Chef
- h a b i b a t i -
*rushes to find a stick*

I can't arrange schedule ;n; I'M BAD AT MAKING SCHEDULES AKDJASKLDJAKS Well i tried a few times before :0 But i always end up not sticking to the schedule i've made ;u;

Eh. I never have one either. I just never put a lot of stuff on my plate cause I never wanna do anything work related on my off time.
*goes to find a cannon*

Yeah i don't want to do much either when i got free time ;u; Except for drawing, logging on Gaia and tumblr and such XD FREE TIME = LAZY TIME. >:3 Also, i have quite a lot of stuff on my plate... Mostly because i can't say 'NO!' D: IT'S HARD MAN IDK WHY

Invisible Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
- h a b i b a t i -
pixelsmash
- h a b i b a t i -
pixelsmash
- h a b i b a t i -

Quite well. Yourself?

I just saw it when going through the list. It said gamer looking for friends and as a fellow gamer I jumped in.

I like to play all kinds of games. You?

Codebreaking Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
pixelsmash
- h a b i b a t i -
pixelsmash
- h a b i b a t i -
pixelsmash
- h a b i b a t i -

Quite well. Yourself?

I like to play all kinds of games. You?
Well... I like games like Assassin's Creed and Team Fortress 2 XD But i'm willing to try anything ouo I don't really only like those type of games, i like other type of games too. Though i think if i mention it all this thread will be uber crowded ;u; Basically, i just play games that's... Good, for my taste. ;u;

Invisible Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
- h a b i b a t i -
Well... I like games like Assassin's Creed and Team Fortress 2 XD But i'm willing to try anything ouo I don't really only like those type of games, i like other type of games too. Though i think if i mention it all this thread will be uber crowded ;u; Basically, i just play games that's... Good, for my taste. ;u;

Haha, my feelings exactly.
- h a b i b a t i -
Sexy Platypus Chef
- h a b i b a t i -
*rushes to find a stick*

*goes to find a cannon*

Yeah i don't want to do much either when i got free time ;u; Except for drawing, logging on Gaia and tumblr and such XD FREE TIME = LAZY TIME. >:3 Also, i have quite a lot of stuff on my plate... Mostly because i can't say 'NO!' D: IT'S HARD MAN IDK WHY
ILLEGAL!!!

Haha. I love my free time! I get to do what ever I need/want to do.Like play xbox or somethin'! I dunno about tumblr...I can't draw so I don't even try that.

Shy Gaian

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
- h a b i b a t i -
solid snivy12
- h a b i b a t i -
solid snivy12
Roses Are Black Killers
solid snivy12

It's ok I understand XD I'm busy all the time also playing playstation all stars battle royale
That's awesome ;u; While you're playing that, i'm kinda' busy with tests.... D: I rarely have time to play! ;n; I can only play like... Once in two weeks? D:

I just got alot of free time except for work XD

HOW COME YOU GET A LOT OF FREE TIME ;n; *rolls away into the distance*

I just finished finals thank gawd idk i just make time
Hope you get awesome results ouo b

Yeah thanks I hope.so.too.
- h a b i b a t i -
Islamic Pizza
- h a b i b a t i -
Islamic Pizza
I can't remember if I ever replied on this thread before.
anyway how are things going?
You ready for the epic Elder Scrolls MMO????
I know I am! cool
I don't think you have XD I don't really play Elder Scrolls, though .__.'' I'M MISSING OUT ON IT ASDAKSDJASKLJDKAS

That makes two of us... Things have been hectic and I'm still trying find the time and money to draw some art and sell them. I need a new PC too since my last had a problem with the DC jack again :/
How are you now ??
I'm fine, even though a bit tired ouo'' Dude, i also need a new PC! XD It kinda' crashed and all when i played Team Fortress 2 .___.'' And this PC is like... 9 years old or somethin' around that? ;u; It has been here since like forever i think XD

Dude, you draw too? C: Lemme' see some of it! XD

The computers I've been using are pretty old lol well that and slow as heck. I wanna play team fortress 2!! And half life 2 I wanna make mods for hl2 and sky rim... I want a batman mod lol
And I have a tumblr you can see. I post writing and my drawings there so I'd show you that ^^
- h a b i b a t i -

Yeah ouo b Thanks for the advice. I usually reduce stress by playing games or drawing stuff though XD What's your method of dropping your stress level? :0

Hi! whee Don't worry about the late reply. I've been busy, too. crying

Okie dokie, my methods of dealing with stress are gaming (like you), watching TV, and sleeping.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff