Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roses Are Black Killers
XxNidhoggxX

Thats up to you. My name is Michael but that or Nidhogg or sunshine or any variation is fine. razz
Then i guess i'll call you Michael, then XD Still, you can call me norikita or roses :3

Hehe alright, ill have to decide then. razz
Roses Are Black Killers
XxNidhoggxX

Thats up to you. My name is Michael but that or Nidhogg or sunshine or any variation is fine. razz
Then i guess i'll call you Michael, then XD Still, you can call me norikita or roses :3

Would you be atest to Kita?

Lonely Explorer

Aww you seem cool OP, not sure what makes you so forever alone.

Codebreaking Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
XxNidhoggxX

Would you be atest to Kita?
Atest? :0 I'm sorry, i don't get what you mean =u= But if you want to call me Kita, i'm okay with it :3
Moonlight Agony
Aww you seem cool OP, not sure what makes you so forever alone.
Really? :'D *sparkle eyes*
Roses Are Black Killers

Ment would you be against it. but since your not against it, ill call you Kita razz .

Codebreaking Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
XxNidhoggxX

Ment would you be against it. but since your not against it, ill call you Kita razz .
Sure :3 Hey do you like the game Harvest Moon? :0
Roses Are Black Killers
XxNidhoggxX

Sure :3 Hey do you like the game Harvest Moon? :0

Love it. The entire series is definately one of my faves

Codebreaking Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
XxNidhoggxX

More similiarities found between us, compadre! C:< Last time i played it, it was... Harvest Moon : Wonderful Life, on ps2. :0 I was so obssesed to get horses, especially with the color i wanted : black =u= So if i end up not getting the horse with the color i wanted (or even not getting one at all), i'd start the game all over again! XD LOL
Roses Are Black Killers
XxNidhoggxX

More similiarities found between us, compadre! C:< Last time i played it, it was... Harvest Moon : Wonderful Life, on ps2. :0 I was so obssesed to get horses, especially with the color i wanted : black =u= So if i end up not getting the horse with the color i wanted (or even not getting one at all), i'd start the game all over again! XD LOL

Lol wow. I always went for the most money. razz

Codebreaking Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
XxNidhoggxX

I usually go by investing in cows and chickens =u= I was never really taking care of plants XD Just like me IRL LOL XD
Roses Are Black Killers
XxNidhoggxX

I usually go by investing in cows and chickens =u= I was never really taking care of plants XD Just like me IRL LOL XD

Lol The one thing that always bugged me was the green house. Id save and save and save then its all gone after a week due to a storm razz . GAH

Codebreaking Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
XxNidhoggxX

Lol The one thing that always bugged me was the green house. Id save and save and save then its all gone after a week due to a storm razz . GAH
LOL i know XD From the first game... Well, maybe not the first, but the early version of the game, which is if i'm not wrong, the title is 'Save The Homeland', if you save the game, the game will be skipped like 5 days or a week.
And so my beautiful plants rot =u=
Roses Are Black Killers
XxNidhoggxX

LOL i know XD From the first game... Well, maybe not the first, but the early version of the game, which is if i'm not wrong, the title is 'Save The Homeland', if you save the game, the game will be skipped like 5 days or a week.
And so my beautiful plants rot =u=

Hmmm thats weird, its not supposed to do that. Its just supposed to sleep the night and save.
Might be a bug.

Codebreaking Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
XxNidhoggxX

Hmmm thats weird, its not supposed to do that. Its just supposed to sleep the night and save.
Might be a bug.
Could be :0 But i saved it like a dozen times, and at first, i thought it was a bug too. But since everytime i save the game (for that version, 'Save The Homeland' only, of course), when i'll load it, the time will be skipped 5 days. And if i have a plant that is almost ready to be picked, they'll turn bad by then. :l
Roses Are Black Killers
XxNidhoggxX

Might be a bug.
Could be :0 But i saved it like a dozen times, and at first, i thought it was a bug too. But since everytime i save the game (for that version, 'Save The Homeland' only, of course), when i'll load it, the time will be skipped 5 days. And if i have a plant that is almost ready to be picked, they'll turn bad by then. :l

Ya >.< Weird.
Hmmm now i kinda wanna play it again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas