Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Gawker

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
General Xeadas
Pixelated Colors
Yup. I have so many I need to complete before the summer is over as well sweatdrop

Ah well, all you can do is... erm... play I suppose lol.

I just play as I go. When I feel like it or something like that. Just got Crypt of the Necrodancer. pretty fun game, somewhat difficult too, but that's just me messing up like 99% of the time c:

Yeah, just over the year while I was in school I had no time to play anything. So I would by games on Steam and just let them pile up over time lol
Now I've got a giant monster of incomplete games that just bothers me to have sit there. sweatdrop
I've never played Crypt of the Necrodancer.
What kind of game is it?

Fuzzy Wolf

Pixelated Colors

Yeah my friend plays as a mechromancer and he loves it as well.
My siren was built for support healing up until we hit lvl 50. Then I specked her to be an smg monster lol.

Oh how fun. I'm glad I'm only doing house calls for the summer. I'd die if I had to sit in an office for hours on end staring at a screen in this heat.

It's fun cat_3nodding

xD same with mine. Are you excited for the new game? yum_puddi

What do you work as? o: It's really hot where I'm from too. >.<

Kawaii Gawker

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
MagicMarshmallow
Pixelated Colors

My siren was built for support healing up until we hit lvl 50. Then I specked her to be an smg monster lol.

Oh how fun. I'm glad I'm only doing house calls for the summer. I'd die if I had to sit in an office for hours on end staring at a screen in this heat.

It's fun cat_3nodding

Of course. I already pre-ordered it lol. I'm liking the look of playing as Nisha.

I work as tech support. I used to work for the school I went to, but now since I graduated I do house calls around the area. 3nodding

Fuzzy Wolf

Pixelated Colors
MagicMarshmallow
Pixelated Colors

It's fun cat_3nodding

Of course. I already pre-ordered it lol. I'm liking the look of playing as Nisha.

I work as tech support. I used to work for the school I went to, but now since I graduated I do house calls around the area. 3nodding

Nice! I think Athena looks interesting.

Cool. I work as a draftsman, so I'm in front of a computer all day usually. xD

Kawaii Gawker

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
MagicMarshmallow
Pixelated Colors
MagicMarshmallow
Pixelated Colors

It's fun cat_3nodding

Nice! I think Athena looks interesting.

Cool. I work as a draftsman, so I'm in front of a computer all day usually. xD

Oh that's awesome c:
Do you enjoy the work?
I liked tech support and didn't mind having clients, but sometimes sitting in one place makes me really drowsy.
Pixelated Colors
Hey guys heart

Obviously looking for some friends into the same stuff I am.
Please be friendly, open minded, and around my age (18 ) I don't mind older peeps!

-I love playing video games, I have a love for retro games as well. I like the indie scene in the industry as well.

-I graduated from college with a degree in game development.

-I'm going through a small obsession with Borderlands 2 sweatdrop

-I stay away from games like COD and Halo. Just not my thing.

-I have a big sense of humor! Nothing is off limits when it comes to comedy. My favorite comedian is Bo Burnham.

-I also read manga, but I usually don't watch anime anymore.

Hey, hows it going? Any games that you are looking forward to? (Other then the presequal. razz )

Kawaii Gawker

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
XxNidhoggxX
Pixelated Colors
Hey guys heart

Please be friendly, open minded, and around my age (18 ) I don't mind older peeps!

-I love playing video games, I have a love for retro games as well. I like the indie scene in the industry as well.

-I have a big sense of humor! Nothing is off limits when it comes to comedy. My favorite comedian is Bo Burnham.

Hey, hows it going? Any games that you are looking forward to? (Other then the presequal. razz )

Hm...not particularly. I usually just see what's released and go for it. Though i must admit, Hyrule Warriors is looking mighty tasty. emotion_drool
Pixelated Colors
XxNidhoggxX
Pixelated Colors
Hey guys heart

Hm...not particularly. I usually just see what's released and go for it. Though i must admit, Hyrule Warriors is looking mighty tasty. emotion_drool

i have to agree, each time they show pics, im dying to play it. I have a massive backlog of games i need to play but that will jump to the top once its released.

Divine Reveler

Pixelated Colors
Yeah, just over the year while I was in school I had no time to play anything. So I would by games on Steam and just let them pile up over time lol
Now I've got a giant monster of incomplete games that just bothers me to have sit there. sweatdrop
I've never played Crypt of the Necrodancer.
What kind of game is it?

It's a rhythm based rogue-like dungeon crawler. When I say rhythm, all it is is just pressing actions in accordance to the beat of the music (which is displayed at the bottom if necessary).

Pretty fun and difficult at times. Just came out actually c:

Blessed Phantom

Pixelated Colors
stripelinez
Pixelated Colors
stripelinez
borderlands is such a great game hi there my name is matthew : )

Hi! It is.
How are you Matthew?

i am great how are you?

I'm good, it's really hot out today.
I thought I'd be able to go swimming in our pool but...it has no heater and is arctic cold. crying

least you get to do stuff during the day i have to sleep since i work 10-m -7am :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff