8,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
Eocene
Beyond Liberty
No, you're right.
Everybody is dead. I hope you're happy.
The survivors have all flocked to their own post-apocalyptic survival groups, and are actively raiding each other groups for resources.

Do you have any matches, friend?

(Sorry to have been insulting if I were. I was misunderstanding where I was.)
I haven't even tried fighting for resources yet, so I do not know if I have a match. Friend.

Nah, don't worry.

You weren't. I'm sorry, the radiation is getting to me. I'm losing my mind here, man. Gotta find water soon. Not sure how long I've got.

Invisible Lunatic

Beyond Liberty
Eocene
Beyond Liberty
No, you're right.
Everybody is dead. I hope you're happy.
The survivors have all flocked to their own post-apocalyptic survival groups, and are actively raiding each other groups for resources.

Do you have any matches, friend?

(Sorry to have been insulting if I were. I was misunderstanding where I was.)
I haven't even tried fighting for resources yet, so I do not know if I have a match. Friend.

Nah, don't worry.

You weren't. I'm sorry, the radiation is getting to me. I'm losing my mind here, man. Gotta find water soon. Not sure how long I've got.

I mustn't stay too much around here then. I must go back fast to a healthy place. Why don't you come and join me?

Maahou tan 's Senpai

Pure-hearted Bachelorette

4,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
Eocene
Is the forum pulse dead? Or is there really nobody in here?

Hello, hello~ (✿◠‿◠)

It's just real quiet is all~ >.<

I have yet to post something on here. (=ω=; )

But I just lurk every now and then. It's funny how this is supposed to be a "Friends" chat but some of the posts are made mainly for a "Love" search.  ̄ε  ̄
User Image

Invisible Lunatic

Vanilla Von Pocky
Eocene

Hello, hello~ (✿◠‿◠)

But I just lurk every now and then. It's funny how this is supposed to be a "Friends" chat but some of the posts are made mainly for a "Love" search.  ̄ε  ̄
User Image

Oh. I figured. :/
What do you mean by that?
Online dating can't be a long term choice. I tried it once, it's way too suffocating to be only linked by an internet service. ;/

Maahou tan 's Senpai

Pure-hearted Bachelorette

4,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
Eocene
Vanilla Von Pocky
Eocene

Hello, hello~ (✿◠‿◠)

User Image

Online dating can't be a long term choice. I tried it once, it's way too suffocating to be only linked by an internet service. ;/

Good Morning! :3

I mean what I mean. >o> Though what do you mean by what I mean?

True... I've tried it twice, with the wrong people. Though it didn't end well for me. I can't say that online dating is all that bad. Online or not, romantic or in general, what it takes to make a relationship work is trust and dedication. Of course, communication is a given and honesty to each other which is a must. Sadly, not everyone could provide that. u 3u
User Image

Invisible Lunatic

Vanilla Von Pocky
Eocene
Vanilla Von Pocky
Eocene

Hello, hello~ (✿◠‿◠)

User Image

Good Morning! :3

I mean what I mean. >o> Though what do you mean by what I mean?

True... I've tried it twice, with the wrong people. Though it didn't end well for me. I can't say that online dating is all that bad. Online or not, romantic or in general, what it takes to make a relationship work is trust and dedication. Of course, communication is a given and honesty to each other which is a must. Sadly, not everyone could provide that. u 3u
User Image

Good evening.
I mean, I don't understand what you mean. x)
Well. Trust is a hard thing to maintain. Especially when you figure that you have no certainty of your partner's honesty. Interest, I would add. I don't think I can provide interest. ;/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff