Head Count!

<3 1 100.0% [ 186 ]
Total Votes:[ 186 ]

8,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
POKEMON

Edit: this! THIS IS THE 1000th PAGE POST OF THE FORUM I HAVE COMMITTED TO FOR QUITE SOMETIME NOW!!!! I've met some interesting people that have obviously slowing left my life since they clearly don't come on here anymore but I will survive ^^ All the great times that we have had here will never be forgotten :3 This is a place of randomness and I appreciate it, as ridiculous as it may sound. I can talk about my p***s without having to prove I have one. I can beat Trev to a bloody pulp and call her a wiener and not worry about getting c**k slapped for it later, though I wouldn't mind ;3 I enjoy everyone that is here and or has been here. Thank you all for the fantastic art and the effort to even try to make a shop. >w< even though it failed a bit, we still tried!!!!!

Thank you ;w; (even the ones that I have given up, I'm glad to have talked to you via the internet, and I still plan to use Gaia if you ever magically read this)

Sincerely, Kupo.

I should type more, but I feel it is getting a bit wordy and my limited vocabulary isn't too great with this fancy s**t. Enjoy ^^

Or else stare

Wheezing Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Psssh I caught them all. User Image

8,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I Plyfox I
Psssh I caught them all. User Image

1000 pages. finally heart

Wheezing Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
hells yeah heart

8,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I Plyfox I
hells yeah heart

tip the post or i will c**k slap you evil

Wheezing Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Kuri Kawaii
I Plyfox I
hells yeah heart

What the what or you'll WHAT?! gonk

Wheezing Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Kuri Kawaii
POKEMON

Edit: this! THIS IS THE 1000th PAGE POST OF THE FORUM I HAVE COMMITTED TO FOR QUITE SOMETIME NOW!!!! I've met some interesting people that have obviously slowing left my life since they clearly don't come on here anymore but I will survive ^^ All the great times that we have had here will never be forgotten :3 This is a place of randomness and I appreciate it, as ridiculous as it may sound. I can talk about my p***s without having to prove I have one. I can beat Trev to a bloody pulp and call her a wiener and not worry about getting c**k slapped for it later, though I wouldn't mind ;3 I enjoy everyone that is here and or has been here. Thank you all for the fantastic art and the effort to even try to make a shop. >w< even though it failed a bit, we still tried!!!!!

Thank you ;w; (even the ones that I have given up, I'm glad to have talked to you via the internet, and I still plan to use Gaia if you ever magically read this)

Sincerely, Kupo.

I should type more, but I feel it is getting a bit wordy and my limited vocabulary isn't too great with this fancy s**t. Enjoy ^^

Or else stare

I approve of this message, though I don't remember EVER getting beat to pulp by you. XDD

8,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I Plyfox I
Kuri Kawaii
POKEMON

Sincerely, Kupo.

Or else stare

I approve of this message, though I don't remember EVER getting beat to pulp by you. XDD

BUT I COULD! ;-; and you would enjoy it. stare

Wheezing Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Kuri Kawaii
I Plyfox I
Kuri Kawaii
POKEMON

Sincerely, Kupo.

Or else stare

BUT I COULD! ;-; and you would enjoy it. stare

You know it wink

Dapper Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Kuri Kawaii

XD
I love you, Kuri.
And thank you for being so dedicated to the thread. You've been it's life
support for a long long time.
If anyone deserved the 1000 page post, it was you.
Congratulations and I'm glad the thread has made you happy
:'D
That was the goal.

Dapper Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
I Plyfox I
Kuri Kawaii
I Plyfox I
hells yeah heart

What the what or you'll WHAT?! gonk

XDDDDDDD
rofl

Wheezing Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Iliza your avi is off the charts awesome blaugh

Wheezing Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Drawing art samples for my upcoming art shop. User Image I'm in a such a lovely moooooood ~ heart User Image ~

8,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gator POWER!

Shirtless Fatcat

Are you guys gonna draw for the thread?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash