Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Lunatic

Rookie Avenger
CityTheKitty
Rookie Avenger
CityTheKitty
Rookie Avenger
lol, makes since. its tough but i just use the atm now and its works, i just gotta stop being lazy

Completely understand haha
On a awesome note! I'm 70% better biggrin
Woke up clear headed! still have my cough and a fever and a stuffed nose/ears... But I'M ALIIIIVE
well thats good im happy your not dead just yet.and soon youll be able to go out side and infect others with your disease and not care cuz you just got over it

Exactly!!! I'll go to a buffet and cough on the salads. I'll lick the top of my slurpee and then put it against another flavor! Take my money?? How about TAKE MY GERMS!!!! Bwahahahahaha...
oh.. wow... I am weird.
lol, not at all. just dont forget the bread sticks and telling me which places not to go

Oh yea!!! biggrin Thank you for the reminder XD So far I haven't left the house so you are okay

Gawker

CityTheKitty

Oh yea!!! biggrin Thank you for the reminder XD So far I haven't left the house so you are okay
nice also we need cameras so we can watch later and then reveal to them what just happened
I am sick now too crying
*looks at original post date*

After a whole week, I hope you're feeling better! gonk

Timid Lunatic

Rookie Avenger
CityTheKitty

nice also we need cameras so we can watch later and then reveal to them what just happened

Haha shows that show stuff like that are reasons I can't eat at most restaurants... >.<

Timid Lunatic

Daerves
*looks at original post date*

After a whole week, I hope you're feeling better! gonk

I'm getting better biggrin I have most of my energy back. My cough is just annoying. And my nose and ears still feel like they are full of concrete but I'm alive >^w^<

Timid Lunatic

S2OmegaS2
I am sick now too crying

gonk Oh no!!1! I hope it's not baad!

Gawker

CityTheKitty
Rookie Avenger
CityTheKitty

Haha shows that show stuff like that are reasons I can't eat at most restaurants... >.<
what, why. i love those shows, and would like to be a part of them
CityTheKitty
Rookie Avenger
CityTheKitty

Just a small cold I think xP

Timid Lunatic

Timid Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out