Welcome to Gaia! ::

Genius

WHAT. YOU PLAY DRAGON AGE. CAN I KEEP YOU emotion_kirakira
          ok. ok. so i'm assuming you mean da: origins.
          PLEASE SAY YES. AND THEN GET READY TO BE BOMBARDED WITH QUESTIONS. emotion_dowant

Shy Senshi

kitnee
            WHAT. YOU PLAY DRAGON AGE. CAN I KEEP YOU emotion_kirakira
            ok. ok. so i'm assuming you mean da: origins.
            PLEASE SAY YES. AND THEN GET READY TO BE BOMBARDED WITH QUESTIONS. emotion_dowant

I don't know if you can keep me D: But yes, I do play it.
      Yes, I mean Origins c: I didn't care for the other Dragon Age game where you ran around in Kirkwall. That one could have been so much better.
      I'm ready for the questions xD

Shy Senshi

I'm gonna disappear for awhile D: I'm leaving to visit family today and I won't be back until the 9th, or Friday if I'm lucky. So if anyone posts in here while I am gone I am not ignoring anyone, just so everyone who actually posts here knows.

Hesitant Phantom

GaladrieII

Okay, see ya D: I don't wanna be in your kingdom anyway!

Dogs will do anything for treats, those greedy little shits. It sounds like you spoil your dogs, honestly xD

Pain makes me cry so yup x.x You took it like a man.

Yes you do.

Its not me it the parentals gonk the only thing I give them is a tooth brush treat pft~ they give them human food, bones, bacon treats, etc..and im just like...they peed on your s**t and you're giving them heavenly foods.

User Image

edit:

Also have fun with your family~

Shy Senshi

Coward-Kun
      GaladrieII

Dogs will do anything for treats, those greedy little shits. It sounds like you spoil your dogs, honestly xD

Yes you do.

Its not me it the parentals gonk the only thing I give them is a tooth brush treat pft~ they give them human food, bones, bacon treats, etc..and im just like...they peed on your s**t and you're giving them heavenly foods.

User Image

edit:

You can't tell me what I want! D;

It's their cute faces. It manipulates the parents into giving them food from the gods. And bones are good for dogs anyway because of the splinters when the dogs chew on them :c

I loved that movie. Especially the second time when he cried.

Btw, thank you c: It's hell, though. I'm using WiFi to come online. My cousins are ******** assholes and they didn't tell me that the cup I was drinking from had bug spray on it until after I already did.

Hesitant Phantom

GaladrieII
      Coward-Kun
      GaladrieII

Yes you do.

User Image

edit:

It's their cute faces. It manipulates the parents into giving them food from the gods. And bones are good for dogs anyway because of the splinters when the dogs chew on them :c

Btw, thank you c: It's hell, though. I'm using WiFi to come online. My cousins are ******** assholes and they didn't tell me that the cup I was drinking from had bug spray on it until after I already did.

emotion_donotwant
      I can im a king you gotta listen to me. gaia_crown

They're not cute when the pee on things and then when you find out they try to do something cute thats just "you ******** b***h..you get nothin we're not friends anymore" and then they keep a distance from you but look at you like are you still mad pls forgive me I dodnt mean it pls T _T
      Oh? Is that right? I didnt know that~

I like the movie too.
      Tho that strawberry creature was creepy at first = v=

Dicks~ pffft
      You're gonna have a fun week emotion_awesome

Shy Senshi

Jelly Dilly
      GaladrieII
      Coward-Kun
      GaladrieII

Yes you do.

User Image

edit:

emotion_donotwant

They're not cute when the pee on things and then when you find out they try to do something cute thats just "you ******** b***h..you get nothin we're not friends anymore" and then they keep a distance from you but look at you like are you still mad pls forgive me I dodnt mean it pls T _T

I like the movie too.

Dicks~ pffft

I have to listen? o: Nah, I don't feel like it cx <3

My puppy does the same thing. Whenever he's bad he always tries to act cute and like he didn't do anything wrong even after we caught him. It's hard not to forgive them when dogs give you that face like they're sorry, please love me.

The strawberry creature was cute! xD

Pssh, I left yesterday morning. There was no way that I was gonna stay there for that long.

Hesitant Phantom

GaladrieII
      Jelly Dilly
      GaladrieII
      Coward-Kun
      GaladrieII

Yes you do.

User Image

edit:

emotion_donotwant

I like the movie too.

Dicks~ pffft

I have to listen? o: Nah, I don't feel like it cx <3

My puppy does the same thing. Whenever he's bad he always tries to act cute and like he didn't do anything wrong even after we caught him. It's hard not to forgive them when dogs give you that face like they're sorry, please love me.

The strawberry creature was cute! xD

Pssh, I left yesterday morning. There was no way that I was gonna stay there for that long.

User Image

True.
      My cat is nothing like that tho...she tries to fight me when she's done something wrong..and she might know im a bit scared of her because she might ******** me up. Yesterday she was getting on the bed and she nailed my leg and im just omfg bruh ow and she froze and I unclawed her from my leg and put her on the bed and she tried to bite me WHO THE ******** DOES THAT ...so I tapeed her off the bed and said your not allowed back up here.

I was basically was like "its so ugh why" until he started translating to the other foods what flint was saying then I was like aww hes cute. Pft~

It was four? More days.
      You could have done it.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas