10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Green_crayon42
SinisterLuigi
Green_crayon42
SinisterLuigi

Indeed to be honest I am constantly thinking about something which is usually why I may not respond or something like that
mhm. you just said you question things. and yet you do not question if there is a god.....
hmmmmm....contradiction??? xp

Actually I do I'm just half and half is all
uh-huh. mmmmm i wonder if you'll like my religion journal post....it may be offensive to you....but i just wonder if you'll...appreciate it and not be mean about it.....hmmmm.....

I haven't read it and to be honest I probably won't mostly because I don't really care about religion

Interesting Gekko

Frozen Phoenix V2
Green_crayon42
Frozen Phoenix V2
I bet it was a movie I want to see too.
It was the new DBZ movie battle of gods
oooooooo sounds exciting! omg!! i'm so in love with DBZ!!! ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! 4laugh

Interesting Gekko

SinisterLuigi
Green_crayon42
SinisterLuigi
Green_crayon42
SinisterLuigi

Indeed to be honest I am constantly thinking about something which is usually why I may not respond or something like that
mhm. you just said you question things. and yet you do not question if there is a god.....

uh-huh. mmmmm i wonder if you'll like my religion journal post....it may be offensive to you....but i just wonder if you'll...appreciate it and not be mean about it.....hmmmm.....

I haven't read it and to be honest I probably won't mostly because I don't really care about religion
....ok. I will ....um...remember that.
It's just about what I think of religion. i'm not trying to be hurtful, but....people see what they wish, in my opinion.
I grew up with Christianity shoved down my throat and it still sometimes is. I know all about Christianity stories and God.
Um....I just....have my own thoughts.

Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
Green_crayon42
Frozen Phoenix V2
Green_crayon42
Frozen Phoenix V2
oooooooo sounds exciting! omg!! i'm so in love with DBZ!!! ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! 4laugh
I saw today and it almost sold out again. The theatre had to show it three times so people wouldnt get pissed and riot

Interesting Gekko

Frozen Phoenix V2
Green_crayon42
Frozen Phoenix V2
Green_crayon42
Frozen Phoenix V2
I saw today and it almost sold out again. The theatre had to show it three times so people wouldnt get pissed and riot
rofl wow.

Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
Green_crayon42
Frozen Phoenix V2
Green_crayon42
Frozen Phoenix V2
Green_crayon42
Frozen Phoenix V2
rofl wow.
yup the movie was that good

Dangerous Player

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Green_crayon42
SinisterLuigi
Green_crayon42
SinisterLuigi
Green_crayon42
SinisterLuigi

It's just about what I think of religion. i'm not trying to be hurtful, but....people see what they wish, in my opinion.
I grew up with Christianity shoved down my throat and it still sometimes is. I know all about Christianity stories and God.

Exactly and so do I

Interesting Gekko

Frozen Phoenix V2
Green_crayon42
Frozen Phoenix V2
Green_crayon42
Frozen Phoenix V2
rofl wow.
god, i haven't watched that show in ******** ages!

Interesting Gekko

SinisterLuigi
Green_crayon42
SinisterLuigi
Green_crayon42
SinisterLuigi

Exactly and so do I
and they are....?

Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
Green_crayon42
Frozen Phoenix V2
Green_crayon42
Frozen Phoenix V2
Green_crayon42
Frozen Phoenix V2
rofl wow.
they have confirmed a new series in japan for it.

Interesting Gekko

Frozen Phoenix V2
Green_crayon42
Frozen Phoenix V2
Green_crayon42
Frozen Phoenix V2
rofl wow.
they have confirmed a new series in japan for it.
where!!! what channel?! ahhhhomg..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -happy cry-

Dangerous Player

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Green_crayon42
SinisterLuigi
Green_crayon42
SinisterLuigi
Green_crayon42
SinisterLuigi

Exactly and so do I
and they are....?

Oh I just pick and choose and kind of analyze different things

Interesting Gekko

SinisterLuigi
Green_crayon42
SinisterLuigi
Green_crayon42
SinisterLuigi

Exactly and so do I
and they are....?

mhmmmmm....you sound like every other psycho Christian.... rolleyes

Dangerous Player

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Green_crayon42
SinisterLuigi
Green_crayon42
SinisterLuigi
Green_crayon42
SinisterLuigi

Exactly and so do I
and they are....?

mhmmmmm....you sound like every other psycho Christian.... rolleyes

I'm fine with that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers